PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Now the other ones come for cuddles” you mean you made him come over so you could take a pic for the gram? 🙄 those boys are not comfortable enough around her to do that you can tell.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It’s getting worse 😂😂
What every day apart from when he's at work you both leave the kids alone (maybe that's why one eats fire lighters) and you both go for a quick play around in the shower. When does this happen cause 90% of the time gromit is down stairs sorting the kids while your lazy ass is in bed snorting like a pig in tit

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Don't forget how she tried to make out to her followers that @anasophia1991 was actually a vile troll who had bombarded her inbox with disgusting abuse that probably made her vomit, but conveniently never actually showed proof of this, anasophia said it didn't happen and frankly I'm more inclined to believe her than Lying Lynda.

And @Kayles1986 who emailed asking for a breakdown, she was given a brief overview of things since people started questioning but nothing before, and none of it made any sense anyway, when Kayles pressed further Raychaellleee went on the defensive and issued her a refund that she hadn't asked for, but did it whichever way it is on PayPal that you end up paying fees, so it wasn't even the full amount Kayles had paid.
I commented on said post regards anasophia at the time, think it was Josh's insta. I got screen shot and plastered over her insta as a bully. All for saying that I dont think asking where your money has been spent counts as trolling and it was a very reasonable request.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I commented on said post regards anasophia at the time, think it was Josh's insta. I got screen shot and plastered over her insta as a bully. All for saying that I dont think asking where your money has been spent counts as trolling and it was a very reasonable request.
I liked Ana’s original comment about her PayPal donations on Josh’s post and was blocked by him 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They shower together every day? Those poor kids. Imagine all their school friends will rip the tit out of them! Talk about too much information!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Showered together every day for six years. Not bad for a woman who has a six year old child by someone else 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She’s so try-hard. Honestly, who would find showering together daily something to strive for in a relationship. It’s so suffocating, to not even be able to shower alone. It’s really not healthy.

Plus, shower sex can be great but also can be cold and awkward.

Reactions: 16
I dunno about anyone else but I feel like tattle has been made out to be a cesspit of trolls and bitter jealous women. Sometimes I actually question whether I should be on here and whether some sort of ‘karma’ is going to come back to me for commenting on people’s lives in such a negative way. I never make personal comments about looks or people’s kids but I still feel bad. But I cannot stand the injustice of this situation. That vulnerable people’s desperate and harrowing situations have been exploited by this woman. I cannot stand that she has taken in thousands and thousands of pounds from members of the public and clearly used the money so she can stop working and there have been no repercussions and yet she still has these absent minded idiots blowing smoke up her ass. It is not right. She has used domestic abuse for her gain. She has tried to alienate children from the other parent (maybe with good reason I don’t know) and then preaches about how wrong parental alienation is. Does she have any self-awareness at all? She has tit on so many people. She is gifted free stuff then films herself picking through it then discards the rest and disguises it as ‘donating’ and is hailed a hero for doing so. Why the duck do I question my morals for venting about these awful people on a site where they can’t see if they don’t want to and she can’t even look within herself and wonder why there are so many threads about her on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s talking bollocks as usual .

They don’t shower together regularly , she’s in bed ; lying in and he’s sorting out the kids in between ignoring the baby who gnaw’s on a firelighter

Reactions: 15
She’s so try-hard. Honestly, who would find showering together daily something to strive for in a relationship. It’s so suffocating, to not even be able to shower alone. It’s really not healthy.

Plus, shower sex can be great but also can be cold and awkward.
She probably makes him have a shower with her so he cant have a cheeky wank.. shes the type to get jealous about that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I also for blocked by Josh for like @anasophia1991's post but have recently been unblocked?!

Couldn't think of anything worse that sharing a shower with my husband!

Reactions: 6
She’s hilarious! Suddenly Wilby being shown with books and toys after our comments last week 😂 Oh Rach, bless you sweetheart. #obsessedwithtattle #needthemformycontent

I also for blocked by Josh for like @anasophia1991's post but have recently been unblocked?!

Couldn't think of anything worse that sharing a shower with my husband!
Tbh shower sex is for a weekend away, big hotel shower with no kids around and plenty of time. The rest of the time I want my own space to wash my hair and shave my legs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Her perception of what an ideal relationship should be like is so twisted and unhealthy. They really haven’t showered together everyday for the past 6 years. But what a bleeping odd thing to try and pretend to others. That’s not painting a picture of a perfect relationship but one that is needy, obsessive and suffocating.

I thought he surprised her a with a blue shower mat last year so that she didn’t slip in the shower because he adores her so much 😂 No need for that if he’s there by her side every shower to hold her up.

Her silly lies are becoming more and more outlandish 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly, their relationship is so unhealthy. Being ‘obsessed’ with someone isn’t a good thing. Needing to be with a person 24/7 and having no time to yourself for friends/hobbies etc isn’t healthy. Claiming to shower together daily simply gives off the impression of two people who are needy, possessive and co-dependent.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.