PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The

I confess, I did sign up to the PayPal to help warriors, it was only for £2 a month as I was a lone parent on benefits back then, all that came about due to being a victim of DV. But after about 6 weeks I noticed some matters with her that made me feel uncomfortable so I cancelled it. And it was from then that I noticed lots of different problems with her, I still purchased her book as I was nosy cow, and that threw up a whole lot more inconsistencies...I am still as confused with how she gets away with so much, more confused than I was with Boris Recent announcement 😂😂

I don’t think there is any harm in that to be fair lol

Has she not already ruined him? 🤔

The amount of members that come to tattle leave posts that make you question if it’s her or one of her hun’s/warriors/crew, but I have never seen any direct posts saying, hey I paid into all those schemes and she has provided me with proof and here is a screen shot!
Exactly. She makes out that it's all open and honest, it would be so simple to publish the newsletters but she never has, and no supporter has ever come on here and said "I've donated money and here's the newsletters I received". That would have shut down any speculation and there wouldn't be half the threads on here about her.

Reactions: 12
What happened with the conservatory? I never followed the tit show until I saw her being called out about PayPal
She had a makeover on her conservatory from a company (scs I think?, don't quote me) new furniture, the works.
In the post we're talking about she says she got a lot of grief for it. Look on Facebook Nov and Dec 2018. Doesn't take long to scroll back x

Reactions: 4
View attachment 128428 View attachment 128429 View attachment 128430

Screenshots
Scrubbed out names as this is 18 months ago. Even though it's there for everyone to see, I don't think it's right to make names visible here x
I saw a comment on there from a lady who said she was in her overdraft but still donated, another who said she had 40p in her account but would donate the following day, there were other comments saying they would donate more than £2. Unbelievable 😦

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She had a makeover on her conservatory from a company (scs I think?, don't quote me) new furniture, the works.
In the post we're talking about she says she got a lot of grief for it. Look on Facebook Nov and Dec 2018. Doesn't take long to scroll back x
Thank you, I don’t have Facebook but will see if I can nosey on her page anyway

Reactions: 3
It’s a year next month that I joined Tattle after her pathetic rant, in all that time she has never explained where any of the missing money has gone or even done a post telling people to stop their donations because she wasn’t “working” in the DA field anymore. That brings it to about three years of unaccounted money and I’m sure people are still paying. In response to the Tattle rant, some followers even commented that they would be increasing their donations or setting one up to balance out the funds from anyone who stopped their donation.

When asked if she could have a breakdown of where her donations were being spent, @anasophia1991 was told to prove she had donated and then given a full refund. She was also blocked on Instagram for asking. She was NOT given a breakdown of where any funds had been spent.

This screams to me that Rachel is guilty. If the money donated to her PayPal is being spent every month on “warriors”, it SURELY would have been easier and a hell of a lot more professional to highlight Ana’s comment and use it to thoroughly demonstrate all the good work the kind followers were doing by donating money. She also wouldn’t have needed to refund Ana that way and wouldn’t have had to block her.

But no, she deleted, blocked, and refunded. Guilty as sin.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Shes deleted and blocked anyone who has asked . Would love for the truth to come out and that vile vile pig of a woman be held accountable for every penny donated

Reactions: 13
Ffs now shes going to think shes the next mrs hinch because joy of clean approached her to do a campaign once! duck off... how shes reposting stuff for make a wish charity! She literally jumps on every band wagon doesnt she. Whatever the next new craze will be she will be on it quicker than a woman on chips
Are you not enjoying watching her being so desperate, rabbit in head lights, once getting paid for conservatory ads and now, face masks you can buy from primark for 90pence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you not enjoying watching her being so desperate, rabbit in head lights, once getting paid for conservatory ads and now, face masks you can buy from primary for 90pence 😂
I'm enjoying seeing her go down hill... but still infuriates me that shes spending other peoples money on pointless deliveries when theres a pandemic lol

Reactions: 10
Where’s queen be kind Betsy been last few days?........was this who she said bye to in lulas chicken video

Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has already been posted but I read a comment up thread that PTWM had made a recent comment on a post by Mother Pukka so I went to have a nosey as I don’t mind MP.

Its a happy birthday thread where most of the comments are wishing MP a happy birthday - obvs Rachel’s post is about herself 😂 A lot of waffle about her PA. She states that her and her PA are doing a lot of work to help others.

😂😂😂 what a crock of tit.

Would love to know what that entails other than buying a shitload of overpriced baby grows to ‘support’ small business (aka give one or two a shout out and then get a load of gifted stuff).

And her PA has so much flexibility because she’s one of her best mates and sorting out what cringey ad or freebie Rachel should go on the beg for next is hardly a proper job. Not because Rachel is such an enlightened forward-thinking ‘employer’ thanks to MP like she’s trying to imply.

Thank feck MP didn’t grace her with a response.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So bizarre sharing photos of her husband and son in the bath together. And even more odd that complete strangers go gaga over them 🤦🏼‍♀️

9ADB23FD-5E8E-4973-A05F-4972973856C8.jpeg

Lots of people have also said he looks like Isaac but hey.

Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has already been posted but I read a comment up thread that PTWM had made a recent comment on a post by Mother Pukka so I went to have a nosey as I don’t mind MP.

Its a happy birthday thread where most of the comments are wishing MP a happy birthday - obvs Rachel’s post is about herself 😂 A lot of waffle about her PA. She states that her and her PA are doing a lot of work to help others.

😂😂😂 what a crock of tit.

Would love to know what that entails other than buying a shitload of overpriced baby grows to ‘support’ small business (aka give one or two a shout out and then get a load of gifted stuff).

And her PA has so much flexibility because she’s one of her best mates and sorting out what cringey ad or freebie Rachel should go on the beg for next is hardly a proper job. Not because Rachel is such an enlightened forward-thinking ‘employer’ thanks to MP like she’s trying to imply.

Thank feck MP didn’t grace her with a response.
I enjoyed the fact she was blanked by MP. I expected nothing less 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.