PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a dv post! Only took her months. And by the way she is talking sounds like shes reading it rather it coming from the top of her head.
Womans aid working with rail travel offering free rail travel to anyone fleeing abuse. Shes put a link in her bio. Hopefully it stays there longer than a few days unlike her last dv link!

Reactions: 12
Oh just duck OFF 🙄
Why has she got so much makeup on? I was a battered wife 25 years ago and I covered myself in makeup to hide the injuries. Shes a bleep and she has really pissed me off. This isn't a journey she can keep jumping on and off as she pleases. At least she isn't pissing me off like she used to, it used to really affect me but she needs to be told by somebody and actually listen too, that this is not her vessel to use for likes and attention.

Reactions: 18
Free train travel “while the Coronavirus is on” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s not the bleeping olympics Rach
Thought exactly the same! How thick is she. Her whole tone was like an advert for a tit product rather than potentially lifesaving advice. bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why does she look so gleeful?

She’s obviously been reading here, her content appears to be all the stuff we’ve said she’s not doing.

Reactions: 9
She’s put a bleeping glittery “swipe up” on the first story ffs. Because nothing says “fleeing domestic abuse” like sparkles ✨

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Edie can you SHUT UP so I can brag about what else I’ve bought for me and Wilby in lockdown...

64621833-1C1F-4BD3-B397-5C79D2CA907F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Omg her face is cakes in make up all those spots on her chin yuk. That face isn't gonna make me want to buy what ever tit she's posting

Reactions: 5
I'm beginning to wonder if she's looking a "little tired" because her botox has worn off? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was a bit behind today but my god that picture of Josh! Where was that? I missed it before coming on here. Holy tit he doesn’t even look like the same person, shows how much you change with a filter! Unreal. He’s not my cup of tea with or without the filter but they don’t even look related. Has someone got an image of him filtered direct to camera to compare how different these two people are 😂😂😂

• Haha
There’s over £100 of stuff there alone! That’s just today’s deliveries (and the ones she shown)

I was hard pressed to spend 8£ on a multipack of baby grows from Asda when mine was a baby! So relatable Rach!

where’s the PayPal money gone Rachelleeaaaeeeaaaa????

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's doing women's aid links, but I can't say anymore than that, can't view them.
The free train travel was started ages ago and has it only occurred to her now that da has increased. Does she even know about boots and tesco? She's shameless.
She wont mention them if they don't pay her to!!

• Angry
Pah the rail travel thing has been gping since the beginning of April...Shes a tit activist. She doesnt keep up to date with changes, legislation or any campaign. Thought thats what her PA might help her with... no. Shes on a poxy mailing list somewhere where womens aid or whichever vol sector org emails out a newsletter. Ive been contacted...so have plenty of people...its been on the news for weeks... Shes really tit and makes a paltry dv effort. Idiot sheep must be as vacuous as she is. As deep as a puddle of piss in the sahara.

Reactions: 15
Can not believe the tone on that post about DV.

Actually, I can - because the stories before about her daughters insta and the free tit she has been sent are of a similar tone. Ideal, eh Rach?

Reactions: 8
“Josh’s mum didn’t know what to get me for my birthday, so she sent me some money and I bought myself these!”

Couldn’t have just asked her to make a donation to Refuge on your behalf, no?

60F3ED5C-6179-4919-A393-5992EA2E7D8E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The ladies who set up The Court Said live in Devon too. There was a London protest last year and was supposed to be on this year. It's mainly about court cases but it still revolves around da and I always wonder why R isn't involved in that. Obviously now I realise they aren't going to pay her to do a shoddy vid when they seem to be doing quite well without her. If she has been paid for this initiative then they need to start admitting to this but it makes me sick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.