PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this the other day. When the post comes up on my feed, it says "x amount of posts", when I click in there are are much less. That one this morning said it had 15, clicked in only 5, 2 secs later only 2. Someone is quick on the deleting front 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has it limited so only followers can comment, and some filter on that doesn't allow certain words to be posted - I know PayPal is one.

Not at all dodgy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She has it limited so only followers can comment, and some filter on that doesn't allow certain words to be posted - I know PayPal is one.

Not at all dodgy
Shes such a snake 🐍🐍🐍

I see shes had another lie in 😂😂 hopefully no accidents this morning 😂

Reactions: 5
I personally think if she’d done her hair legitimately at home, or Josh had, she would have filmed it and uploaded it as content 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I personally think if she’d done her hair legitimately at home, or Josh had, she would have filmed it and uploaded it as content 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is true! Or made a massive rambling post about not being able to get her hair cut when she was a teenager, or a single mum, or living in refuge etc etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly. Remember when J did the under shave, ages ago? She recorded it and was constantly moaning at him. She definitely had it done since then.

Exactly. Remember when J did the under shave, ages ago? She recorded it and was constantly moaning at him. She definitely had it done since then.
Yep that was weeks ago and it’s super obvious with short hair when it isn’t cut regularly. My son has a number 3 back and sides and literally within 3 days you can see it start growing out. He’s usually at the barbers once a month - he looks a right state now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me why she has so many followers? I came across her profile from another thread on here and noticed her name! Honestly I’m baffled

Can someone tell me why she has so many followers? I came across her profile from another thread on here and noticed her name! Honestly I’m baffled
I don’t get it either 🤷🏼‍♀️ The rate she blocks people at I’m amazed there’s anyone left.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get it either 🤷🏼‍♀️ The rate she blocks people at I’m amazed there’s anyone left.
You can buy followers on instagram cant you? Like bots or something they are called? I'm not very tech savvy so I dont know, iv just heard it mentioned before on the hinch thread lol

Reactions: 10
So today we will have a crappy iconic advert as soooo many people r asking.
A picture of Lord Wilbert in another baby grow thing that's around £40 but been gifted
Some home schooling that won't be her doing it then giving up
A take away
Few clips of the chickens them in the swinging chair thing n kids on grass
And only time seeing her with the baby is with it on her for

About right contents all the same lately

Reactions: 11
For goodness sake, I didn’t need this at 9.10am on Monday. I nearly unfollowed in a fright reflex. Remember your catfish filter Josh. Huns won’t be happy
i reckon that close-up toothy grin in all its glory is for the benefit of Tattlers 😂👋🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Encouraging people to go on her daughters page, the daughter who shouldn't even have a page because she's not old enough 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.