PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sir Elton would be appalled at the comparisons

Have another thread title suggestion:

PTWM #31 ooooooohhhhh, her tits are on fire!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She's now got a body of a teenage boy, why the fudge has she got to turn everything about her fried eggs and banging josh. The thought of the 2 of them rubbing against each other is what I imagine to ironing boards look like. duck off Racheeeeeeeeel u bleeping penis

She wants to show off her new tit socks
Never been so jealous of socks 😂😂😂😂bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
News reports just coming in that ex-pc Joshua Marshall has been spotted driving around Devon pulling random children in his car while screaming about the trolls closing in on him and his wife. When approached he starting vomiting horrifically a white liquid that appeared to be breast milk 🙄 After continuing to shout about trolls while sobbing horrifically D&C police have carried out a detailed search under all bridges in the area but as yet no trolls have been found. Despite their best efforts D&C police also failed to locate any PayPal money 🤷‍♀️
Haha so funny! You gave me a good laugh there🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh there definitely will be a poor me post coming about wilbert not wanting her to feed and nurture him single handedly anymore. And how horrifically devastated she is and how its ruined her life and now hes not BF its ruined Betsy's life because shes not BF 🤦‍♀️ she rambles on that much she literally de-rails her own posts 😂

She is definitely becoming more and more manic..in the last 2 or 3 weeks we have seen at least 4 different personalities.. shes tried to copy numerous different influencers in a bid to get gram worthy content..and I know believe shes genuinely going down the kdil route because she assumes people find that funny.
Shes embarrassing herself and her children with these sexual posts. Its comments and posts like hers that give breast feeding a bad name and why alot of men (not all) are perceived to sexualise it. And josh needs to grow up.. right now they should be used to feed his son..not for sexual pleasure (IMO)
She needs to try and mature past the age of 15.
Am 100% with you on the knil, that woman is an embarrassment to all women. They are 2 peas in a mod.🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.