PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im
I didn't read this as someone defending her, I read this as a measured reaction to R's story. A lot of posters here demonise her and pick holes in literally every single thing she does which, in my opinion, isn't necessary.

Accidents happen. R & J's children are happy and healthy. Yes, there is a lot of criticise her for but her love and care for those kids is, in my opinion, not one of them and to suggest they are being emotionally or physically neglected is silly.

Just because someone doesn't jump on the hate bandwagon, doesn't mean they are defending her, or are mates with her. This is a forum for people to share opinions, after all... ✌
I’m not here to start a fight between posters. I just wanted to let the OP know that I see all of her comments and I find them very interesting. I’m not talking about this one post at all. Of course people are allowed to disagree if they don’t like a post, but I’m talking about all of her comments collectively.

Im certainly not saying that children don’t have accidents. Mine have many times. That doesn’t make R a bad parent at all.

However if you don’t think that Rachaele is emotionally abusive to her children by sharing every intimate detail of their lives with close to 200k strangers, then I find that worrying. As well as that she’s initiated parental alienation with every single child except for Wilby (watch out Josh). Even with Edie’s dad, that she has openly documented as being a good man and father.
Anyway that’s my point said and I won’t become embroiled in an argument as that would be playing directly into R’s hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
There's posts about this quite a way back here that her niece was in her care and broke both wrists and R found it hilarious. I wasn't following her by then so I'm not sure on the full story.
I have definitely got a memory of that (sorry if someone’s already mentioned this!) and obviously the Seb incident so I’m really not surprised at her attitude towards Wilby

Reactions: 5
Im

I’m not here to start a fight between posters. I just wanted to let the OP know that I see all of her comments and I find them very interesting. I’m not talking about this one post at all. Of course people are allowed to disagree if they don’t like a post, but I’m talking about all of her comments collectively.

Im certainly not saying that children don’t have accidents. Mine have many times. That doesn’t make R a bad parent at all.

However if you don’t think that Rachaele is emotionally abusive to her children by sharing every intimate detail of their lives with close to 200k strangers, then I find that worrying. As well as that she’s initiated parental alienation with every single child except for Wilby (watch out Josh). Even with Edie’s dad, that she has openly documented as being a good man and father.
Anyway that’s my point said and I won’t become embroiled in an argument as that would be playing directly into R’s hands.
I am absolutely not a fan of her filming intimate moments in her children's lives, but I'm not sure whether I would go as far as to call it abuse, but that's just my view. All the children are clearly loved very much and all seem to confident and secure.

I also feel that any accusations of parental alienation are nothing more than speculation on the part of all posters here, only those involved know what actually happened in all situations and it makes me uncomfortable when posters use the term without knowing any real facts.

And now that's my point said. So, on with the thread! ✌

Reactions: 4
How many bottles of drink in that delivery?! Aside from the £££ cost, that sure is a lot of alcohol for a couple in lockdown who supposedly make a a conscious point of both not drinking in the house together due to the impact it might have on Seb 🙄

Reactions: 18
That looks like someones having a party!!
But you know, they don't drink much, because it's traumatic for Seb. Except when Josh is always on the wine, and how many times has R claimed she's got pissed off of one gin and thinks she's Elton John? You'd think she'd have built up more of a tolerance by now!

Reactions: 12
duck me, NINE bottles of alcohol for a couple who profess to NEVER drink together because “poor, traumatised Sebastian” wouldn’t cope if they did.

Also, he’s put there that they included chocolates for the kids “this week”, which to me sounds like it’s a regular, maybe even weekly, delivery. That’s a LOT of alcohol.

Yes, expensive, but I’m more concerned about the lies. Is Seb really traumatised or was that all just a good storyline for the book? Does Rachel REALLY get pissed on ONE drink? If so, Josh is getting through a LOT. This is one of many wine deliveries in recent weeks.

My husband doesn’t drink at all, I drink occasionally, we usually have two bottles of alcohol in the house. That’s the kind of amount I’d expect from them if they never drink together and Rachel is breastfeeding and has one gin before turning into Elton John 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How many bottles of drink in that delivery?! Aside from the £££ cost, that sure is a lot of alcohol for a couple in lockdown who supposedly make a a conscious point of both not drinking in the house together due to the impact it might have on Seb 🙄
I think that was a post shared from the off licence and not all theirs. 👍. If it was though, Rach is going to need a £15k bank loan for her online orders 😂

Reactions: 4
duck me, NINE bottles of alcohol for a couple who profess to NEVER drink together because “poor, traumatised Sebastian” wouldn’t cope if they did.

Also, he’s put there that they included chocolates for the kids “this week”, which to me sounds like it’s a regular, maybe even weekly, delivery. That’s a LOT of alcohol.

Yes, expensive, but I’m more concerned about the lies. Is Seb really traumatised or was that all just a good storyline for the book? Does Rachel REALLY get pissed on ONE drink? If so, Josh is getting through a LOT. This is one of many wine deliveries in recent weeks.

My husband doesn’t drink at all, I drink occasionally, we usually have two bottles of alcohol in the house. That’s the kind of amount I’d expect from them if they never drink together and Rachel is breastfeeding and has one gin before turning into Elton John 🤷🏼‍♀️
My partner and I don't drink at all, we have a bottle each of red and white that we use when we're cooking and that's it, so I don't have much of an idea. However, it does seem a lot as a regular order. I would assume as well that a bottle of spirits would last longer than a bottle of wine, not sure what the mix they have is though.

Reactions: 3

I must of missed something want happened with Seb and alcohol? Is he not traumatised over the fact that she destroyed his family life with his mother and displays everything on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
Did she really say the queues are mental in A&E? They're really not 😂 I'll admit at the begining of lockdown I accidentally bumped my 9 week old babies head when I bent to pick him up. bleeping mortified. I drove him to A&E within minutes (a major city hospital) and there wasn't a single person waiting. And only 1 adult was allowed in with a child patient. I haven't even told my family that it happened as I felt so awful 😢 plastering it all over social media I think not 🙄😂 don't tell anyone my secret ladies 😂 he sat in his car seat smiling away at the doctor and I looked a right twit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she really say the queues are mental in A&E? They're really not 😂 I'll admit at the begining of lockdown I accidentally bumped my 9 week old babies head when I bent to pick him up. bleeping mortified. I drove him to A&E within minutes (a major city hospital) and there wasn't a single person waiting. And only 1 adult was allowed in with a child patient. I haven't even told my family that it happened as I felt so awful 😢 plastering it all over social media I think not 🙄😂 don't tell anyone my secret ladies 😂 he sat in his car seat smiling away at the doctor and I looked a right twit
Yeah kids do that. Scream the absolute house down, act like you've tipped boiling oil over them and nothing calms them down, then the second they're confronted by a health professional they're sweetness and light 😂 hope your little one is ok!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that was a post shared from the off licence and not all theirs. 👍. If it was though, Rach is going to need a £15k bank loan for her online orders 😂
Yeah, it's from the shop they do get their wine order from, still how many people get a weekly alcohol delivery when they're already in their overdraft? 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m considering sending her one of Mrs Hinchs list books - you know the ones that are about to nominated for a major literary award?
At least that way she can list the lies - doesn’t drink because it’s traumatic for Seb - has a weekly wine delivery. I enjoy a glass of wine and not even I have a wine delivery.
I don’t think any of this would wind me up as much as it does if she didn’t keep trying to advocate for DV. You would think now would be the time to be highlighting the cause, instead of just your wine deliveries, you snorting into the camera, the messiah, your kids being little gits? I get the kids fighting - one of three over here and we used to be little shits - but my mother never once sat there laughing.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CAUSES YOU CLAIM TO HELP?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.