PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girl sounded like the brattiest little kid iv ever heard! I would be getting that attitude straight out of her.vile
There's your proof rachelio makes her kids attach to the men and make out they more family than are.the boys call her Rachel not mum Rachel E calls j dad bet she made that happen even though es dad is on scene

No I wouldn't worry about him choking on grass but that grass has dogs and bloody manky chickens walking all over it daily pissing n shitting.but at least let him explore not dragged onto the little ones legs all time

Reactions: 9
Isaac: “I hate you so much!”
Edie (clearly playing to camera): “I hate you too!”
Rachel: *laughs*

Great parenting.

The attitude on Edie already is awful. Another Tallulah or Betsy in the making 🙄

View attachment 124298
Edie's always had a god complex about her from being little and now shes getting older shes turning more like a nasty little Betsy. They really are rude and obnoxious children who show no respect. If my children behaved like them I'd wonder where I had gone wrong as a parent and dont get me wrong they have their moments but nothing like these brats.

Reactions: 13
The girls are horrible.. their attitudes are vile, but the worst part about is that she just sits there laughing, encouraging their behaviour.

She doesn’t want to be a parent, she wants to be like a teenage big sister, or a mate. Stop copping out, you lazy cow!

I’ve never seen Edie with such attitude, how vile! I worry about the boys and their emotional well-being. She harps on and on about mental health and “be kind” yet she treats Josh like crap and it looks as if history is repeating itself, the way that the girls treat Seb and Isaac.

I honestly don’t know how everyone around her is so content to let this behaviour slide. How can Josh’s mum and sister be comfortable with the way she treats him and them? I’d be livid! But no, just give her another foot rub or deliver her another cake. It’s crazy! Condoning the behaviour of the laziest mother in the world!

Reactions: 16
Edie's always had a god complex about her from being little and now shes getting older shes turning more like a nasty little Betsy. They really are rude and obnoxious children who show no respect. If my children behaved like them I'd wonder where I had gone wrong as a parent and dont get me wrong they have their moments but nothing like these brats.
Hi, totally agree.. do you know them?

Just having a mega nosey catch up on PTWM. For over a year I have debated having braces as an adult to correct my teeth... At the risk of sounding an absolute witch (my teeth aren't the best!) but she has totally put me off! Why are her teeth getting worse?? Her teeth were much nicer prior to treatment!
View attachment 124322View attachment 124323
Jesus Christ. I’m not vain but I just couldn’t have these pics floating about the Internet. I just couldn’t 😧

Reactions: 10
Hi, totally agree.. do you know them?
No not at all, I followed her a longtime ago when they seemed like they were normal and both her and Josh but over the years they seem like it's more of a money thing now with them. He really cant be content in letting her treat his children the way she does and the way they speak to him aswell. If I were him I would of left a long time ago as it just seems like a poisonous way to live.

Reactions: 6
I get my meals prepped as a way of controlling what I eat to avoid binges/not eating and it’s probably a weekly thing. Not sure why he feels the need to get oats delivered though when she’s at home all day 🙄 I only get them when I’m at work and rushing around.
I think I should do this for the same reasons! Do you do your own prep?

Reactions: 2
I think I should do this for the same reasons! Do you do your own prep?
I buy my lunches from one of my pals who has a meal prep business, breakfast I tend to prep myself - and by prep I mean I buy those instant oats pots out of Tesco 😂 dinner I either prep myself or at least plan it in advance. It helps that my partner is my PT so I basically get told what to do and get a row from him if I don’t 😂 (not in a controlling way, in a he-knows-what-I’m-like way)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No not at all, I followed her a longtime ago when they seemed like they were normal and both her and Josh but over the years they seem like it's more of a money thing now with them. He really cant be content in letting her treat his children the way she does and the way they speak to him aswell. If I were him I would of left a long time ago as it just seems like a poisonous way to live.
I know completely agree with u, I really really liked them when I first started following, realised how bratty edie is for a while now. She needs to parent, yes be their friend but u need to be a parent first. Feel bad for josh and the boys. What did it all for me was when Betsy said to josh was ‘u only pay for gas n electric’ so basically u only own the shower’.. and she was just say their sniggering at the other side of her phone. Thought it was disGusting , he’s massively whipped by her.

Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s just messy, but I’m a lazy bastard and I stick a heart anywhere because I think it makes it look pretty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The girls are so obnoxious - her whole content is so contrived. People warned to Rachel because she came across as vulnerable but she’s so unbelievably arrogant

Reactions: 9
I thought the way Edie spoke to I was awful, I know he said he hated her first but it was all the rest of the attitude about her having done her school work already. She was such a diva, she is performing big time to the camera which shouldn’t be encouraged, it’s not cute. Those boys must be so fed up at the mo putting up with all the girls!!

OH MY GOD! The attitude on her. That’s insane!
I've just watched it, jesus christ. The hand movement and everything. Good luck to them with that attitude. We have a child in my class that has a similar sass, it gets her in a whole heep of trouble at school.

Edie plays up to the camera, you can see her looking to see where the phone is pointed. You can only hope that her dad doesn't put up with that kind of behaviour when she's with him.

Reactions: 11
If I was flash I would want my money back, those exercise videos are awful, she can’t even be bothered to do them

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.