PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I will not be purchasing KDILs book of knowledge, I have a feeling it will be better by a mile than anything Each Peach Rach Plum can write. I can't stand KDIL but she does have a better grasp of vocab and humour than R does.

R has written this purely so KDIL will share it, KDIL has a much bigger Insta following. If that was truly your good mate, then post links when it's published, send her a card, some flowers that she loves to buy a la Elton 😂 you wouldn't write this gush.

Plus I think they have only met a couple of times in the flesh. How is that any different from any other influencer mateying up together? Not denying they get on well but it's so false! BFFs because they talk about public hair and cystitis to hundreds of thousand of people not in an educational way but for cheap laughs and shocks?

Terrible.

I will shut up now 😂
Didn’t Knee Deep In tit start blocking people who were “mean” to Rachel last summer? Such a mature friendship 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Safe was one of the charities that Rach said the PayPal money was for and they said they hadn’t had any regular donations from her, just a one off. There is an email screenshot on an earlier thread from last year.
I think KDIL and Rach are kindred spirits of a sort. They both seem to have a chip on their shoulders about popularity and acceptance. They can both be quite aggressive over it and of course their language is gross. However, I don’t think KDIL has a malicious streak like Rach. She isn’t my cup of tea but she is just enjoying her moment and good luck to her ✌

Reactions: 17
Interesting that KDIL has double the followers Rach does and suddenly she’s her only “proper” friend. Methinks Greedy Gabby wants a bigger slice of the influencer pie. More followers = more cash.

And notice she didn’t illustrate the “friendship” post with photos of the two of them together (ie at the baby shower of the century), but lifted popular videos from KDIL’s page. Definitely a lazy attempt at growing her own audience.

Reactions: 11
Racheleleee can I refer you back to my comment in thread 25 detailing everyone you have publicly branded your best friend. Hell of a lot more than I have for sure...

A comprehensive list of people who Rachaele claims to be her best friend -

- A 21 year old woman she employed aged 16 to look after her dog
- Charleeeee “Don’t mention my huge bum and tits that I paid for, thanks”
- Woman who paints tit art but apparently is commissioned by some big hotel or whatever
- Woman who was fighting terminal cancer and I hope to god she’s still alive, still fighting, still with her family
- Woman who’s baby tragically passed away so Rachaelelelele used that as a chance to make a post all about herself
- Emily the young attractive mum who Rochellio saved of course
- Three unknown women she mentioned in a post in January 2018 all of whom apparently just had babies so perfect chance for R to reference not coping after having E. I say reference. I mean write several paragraphs about herself.
- A woman named Leila who she has been best friends with since childhood. Leila has had a pretty happy and successful life. You may remember R using Leila’s wedding day to do a side by side comparison post showing off her own horrific, vile life events that made her sob.
- A woman named Lianne who took a sad picture of R and the two eldest girls in 2010 just when they had escaped the abuse. You know because that’s what best friends do. Very kind.
- Another unnamed best friend who get married in 2016. Perfect time for R to post about them once both being single mums.”

I left out KDIL, Nicola McLean, Hannah and Astrid. That brings the number to 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Racheleleee can I refer you back to my comment in thread 25 detailing everyone you have publicly branded your best friend. Hell of a lot more than I have for sure...

- Woman who paints tit art but apparently is commissioned by some big hotel or whatever
- Woman who was fighting terminal cancer and I hope to god she’s still alive, still fighting, still with her family
- Woman who’s baby tragically passed away so Rachaelelelele used that as a chance to make a post all about herself
- Three unknown women she mentioned in a post in January 2018 all of whom apparently just had babies so perfect chance for R to reference not coping after having E. I say reference. I mean write several paragraphs about herself.
- A woman named Leila who she has been best friends with since childhood. Leila has had a pretty happy and successful life. You may remember R using Leila’s wedding day to do a side by side comparison post showing off her own horrific, vile life events that made her sob.
- A woman named Lianne who took a sad picture of R and the two eldest girls in 2010 just when they had escaped the abuse. You know because that’s what best friends do. Very kind.
- Another unnamed best friend who get married in 2016. Perfect time for R to post about them once both being single mums.”

I left out KDIL, Nicola McLean, Hannah and Astrid. That brings the number to 16.
This 🙌🏻

How self absorbed do you have to be to make every single post about all your best friends about yourself?

Side note: I’ve seen people on Instagram doing the questions about their followers assumptions on their family. Anyone else praying Rachalaallllalallleee does one???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's just dawned on me that I have a now ex friend that's just like toothy tina. She literally manipulates everyone and every situation to be all about her and then gas lights you into thinking they are anything but the problem. After watching the ptwm tit show falling apart for some time I cant believe I got suckered in.

Reactions: 5

I’ve got three more. Jo Griffiths who used to look after the kids and sit on the couch the disappeared last summer 🤨. Gayle and Jo the PA/ Bestie. (Side note, if you are over the age of 16 and describe your mates as BFF or Besties, I can not help you 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got three more. Jo Griffiths who used to look after the kids and sit on the couch the disappeared last summer 🤨. Gayle and Jo the PA/ Bestie. (Side note, if you are over the age of 16 and describe your mates as BFF or Besties, I can not help you 😂.)
And who was the one who was giving out her bank details for direct donations for Rachaelele to buy her house? Gabrielle or something like that?

Reactions: 3
Oooh so j has his breakfast delivered now....on his story.
Looks like B has one of them scrunchies in.....
Can’t believe she supports da stuff but didn’t know the refuge she was in has closed down...just goes to show doesn’t it....she’s full of tit

Reactions: 9

And the lady who lives in Aussie who came over to surprise her!

Reactions: 2
I can't ever watch that Astrid friend of hers I caught a Insta tv of hers about her tattoos and it was filmed at such a unflattering angle I could see the knickers and certain times a feminine product 🤢 I cannot watch kdil it makes me feel sick that she constant talks about her bits smelling when she is trying to get them "funny pics and vids" etc why would they 🤢 and I also don't need see how she has shaved or not and see her pubic hair.im slowly not watching scammy either especially if close ups as her teeth actually make me feel sick.
Is this their usp who can be the most vile?

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Maybe I’m feeling nippy and that’s why it’s making me so personally upset, but I hate that she doesn’t appreciate her friends properly, just when they can help HER. I lost about 95% of my friends last year, for anyone who joined the threads after I posted, we had a really horrible death in the family, and at my lowest, no one reached out, they still don’t. That’s what Rachel reminds me of, she’ll give a “aww honey poor you” and be off, but when it’s beneficial to her and makes her look good, she’s all for it, stop using your friends for personal gain Rachel!!

Sorry ladies, happy Wednesday!! Hope everyone is quarantining well, thanks to everyone who’s still working ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't ever watch that Astrid friend of hers I caught a Insta tv of hers about her tattoos and it was filmed at such a unflattering angle I could see the knickers and certain times a feminine product 🤢 I cannot watch kdil it makes me feel sick that she constant talks about her bits smelling when she is trying to get them "funny pics and vids" etc why would they 🤢 and I also don't need see how she has shaved or not and see her pubic hair.im slowly not watching scammy either especially if close ups as her teeth actually make me feel sick.
Thought pensioners sia would be too old for a feminine product 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thought pensioners sia would be too old for a feminine product 😂😂
Weak bladder and all that jazz I think 🤢

I think can still see it from her profil
A sight no one wants! It's on her profile for tattoos

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not just today - you did “bad” every day! Cannot believe she got paid for this campaign. bleeping joke.

If you look at the story today where they’re doing “sit ups”, she literally does two and even sped up you can see she stops and only Edie carries on. Would be a joke but it’s not even funny.

View attachment 123870
I wonder how much she’s getting paid for this? 🤔 I have seen Vicky pattisons and they’re 100% better

Reactions: 5
I personally think R uses KDIL.

R is a bully now, 100% I believe she would have been a school bully and one of the ‘popular’ girls. KDIL I believe was not, was one who was bullied and R uses her to be like see aren’t I nice being your friend, friends with the weird kid. KDIL is just desperate to be friends with the popular kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I personally think R uses KDIL.

R is a bully now, 100% I believe she would have been a school bully and one of the ‘popular’ girls. KDIL I believe was not, was one who was bullied and R uses her to be like see aren’t I nice being your friend, friends with the weird kid. KDIL is just desperate to be friends with the popular kid.
Totally 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.