PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how within minutes of being tagged in something she can reply but someone sending her a cry for help and she’s far too busy to respond.

Also, Jess’ situation is nowhere near as complex as Rachel’s.

10EE0A99-8B0D-4A59-B5F7-C3999E2053CD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Amazing how within minutes of being tagged in something she can reply but someone sending her a cry for help and she’s far too busy to respond.

View attachment 122981
God shes always licking someones arse.
Only because she wants them to say how wonderful she is back. She doesnt ever do something out the goodness of her heart

Reactions: 13
It's 8.40pm and I've drank a bottle of wine (don't judge me 😂) but so far I've subscribed to monthly flowers, and then purchased an egg chair, a silver service set, a microwave, a fondue set, a jet ski and possibly a cuddly toy. The inner Bruce Forsyth came out of me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve started following Jess after the shout out don’t @ me she seems much different to racquelle tho.

since when have we been encouraging kids to play with household cleaning agents?! Surely that’s the wrong image to portray hmmmmm

Reactions: 23
I’ve started following Jess after the shout out don’t @ me she seems much different to racquelle tho.

since when have we been encouraging kids to play with household cleaning agents?! Surely that’s the wrong image to portray hmmmmm
And who on earth will be inspired to exercise by seeing children do it?!

Reactions: 10
She hasny posted much today of substance,shirty fit with flash sped up so cant tell what most was,o look iv been given this toot.n dinnee fit for a doornouse size.Is she finally giving please say yes and hopefully disappear back to obscurity and all that will be left all be the nightmares visions of jaws the sequel and pc touserworm and Lord Wilbert sucking on a squashed tit

It's 8.40pm and I've drank a bottle of wine (don't judge me 😂) but so far I've subscribed to monthly flowers, and then purchased an egg chair, a silver service set, a microwave, a fondue set, a jet ski and possibly a cuddly toy. The inner Bruce Forsyth came out of me!
Don't forget a ponsy little flower holder table decoration thing n make sure you tag ever single little bit of it company what shop throw in a picture of price encase you get gifted sumin from them then act surprised

What day do we get to see her drunk buy weekly subscription flowers? I personally thought last week's look like thistles

Reactions: 5
‘Oh they love a tit show’ what’s that story about it was just that txt and then a blacked out block?? Bit odd even for her 🤔

I also really dislike her priming B to be speaking on camera for the Flash ad - you tube style kids are the worst!!!

Reactions: 3
be careful you'll be sobbing and vomitting horrifically soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi 👋🏻
Long time lurker here and on the hinch threads. Like a lot of others I genuinely thought she was quite likeable and funny in the beginning on Facebook - then I followed her Instagram a while back and wow. Two totally different people.
So far up her own arse, has never done a good deed without getting the content for the gram and I’m not even remotely surprised nobody knows about the PayPal money.
Then there’s the kids.....

Reactions: 16

View attachment 122981
Crikey Rach has finally got a ‘internet friend’ other than KDIL (hairy vagina monologues) and Nicola McLean (boobs and arse.) Jess, may the odds be ever in your favour. Don’t get dragged into chav’enders 🤞
Just thought, how long before Jess is on Troll Patrol 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"Oooh, didn't she do well!" (That was the catchphrase on Generation Game wasn't it?? 😂).... showing my age now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven’t been around here for a while, took a break from insta to. So I need to address this....

what the duck is with the hair? It looks awful, like a boys hair cut. Doesn’t suit her at all, preferred the longer hair.

also can’t believe how manky her teeth are

1DA1CAA1-334A-4191-BF3B-39FA2C2ACB23.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Haven’t been around here for a while, took a break from insta to. So I need to address this....

what the duck is with the hair? It looks awful, like a boys hair cut. Doesn’t suit her at all, preferred the longer hair.

View attachment 123097
She probably wouldn’t look so awful if she wasn’t doing that manic face but I totally agree about the hair, it was lovely before

View attachment 123097
She looks absolutely AWFUL in that picture. Why would you upload

View attachment 123097
It’s definitely a strange photo to upload of yourself

Reactions: 6
What did that chopping board he served her food on say? In could read bird.....why couldn't she go get Snacky bits for herself.i get treated like an absolute queen by my partner he would walk to ends of earth bfor me but non way would I expect him to go and get me bits when in not busy just bring lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.