PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Rachel would only have to put the word out that Betsy wanted a job and prospective employers would be queuing round the block to sign her up, sobbing uncontrollably at the thought of meeting her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I’m sure Rachel would only have to put the word out that Betsy wanted a job and prospective employers would be queuing round the block to sign her up, sobbing uncontrollably at the thought of meeting her.
I hear Sir Elton himself has requested specifically for her to join his staff. She can arrange the flowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hear Sir Elton himself has requested specifically for her to join his staff. She can arrange the flowers.
Elton wrote to Rach, in Rach’s handwriting, to tell her that he knows Betsy will treat all the flowers with the greatest kindest he has ever witnessed. Flowers are now vomiting and sobbing over it 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sir Elton has personally reached out with her to CAMPAIGN together against the cruelty to flowers. Betsy is quietly sobbing in the corner, Josh has vomited into a vase, and oor Rach is singlehandedly spearheading this horrific cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m being very critical today but Jess Warner (only girl in the house,) is having a marital issue and Rach just selflessly sucked the life out of it by reminding everyone how she is now Mother to children that weren’t ‘originally’ hers and how very hard that is 🤔. Um babe, you could of left their Dad alone and the kids with their ‘original’ Mum. No one forced you into it 🤷‍♀️
(Plus, for the record, she is nothing like Jess Warner.)

Reactions: 23
I seriously don't get these twit with flash ad things...they're sped up so you can't see anything or hear anything, you don't see the product and she just pisses about and doesn't do it properly anyway. If flash pay her for what she's done, they're idiots.

Reactions: 12
I’m being very critical today but Jess Warner (only girl in the house,) is having a marital issue and Rach just selflessly sucked the life out of it by reminding everyone how she is now Mother to children that weren’t ‘originally’ hers and how very hard that is 🤔. Um babe, you could of left their Dad alone and the kids with their ‘original’ Mum. No one forced you into it 🤷‍♀️
(Plus, for the record, she is nothing like Jess Warner.)
[/QUOTE

Wow I just watched her stories (Jess Warner) how incredibly opposite to R! You could immediately tell she is genuine and not saying stuff for likes and followers, what a lovely lady juggling a difficult time!

Reactions: 6
I used to like her but it put me off when she came out in support of Rachel after the Tattle rant last year. I just don’t get what she would see in R!!

Jess managing to style out a break up, with 3 kids in tow, including a neurodiverse teenager, and Rachel STILL manages to make it all about her. Fuckwit.

I seriously don't get these twit with flash ad things...they're sped up so you can't see anything or hear anything, you don't see the product and she just pisses about and doesn't do it properly anyway. If flash pay her for what she's done, they're idiots.
She’s literally doing the bare minimum she needs to still get paid. Definitely not inspiring anyone to work out with Flash during lockdown like she’s supposed to be.

Reactions: 11
She literally can’t do anything by herself. Today we had bloody Winston and Meltdown Mildred, sorry Edie. The camera placed on the floor and it was sped up. Those videos need to be made, sent to whoever she is advertising them for and they have to approve them. Wtf have they done. Such terrible videos. Always gotta make a joke about something in them.

Reactions: 8
She literally can’t do anything by herself. Today we had bloody Winston and Meltdown Mildred, sorry Edie. The camera placed on the floor and it was sped up. Those videos need to be made, sent to whoever she is advertising them for and they have to approve them. Wtf have they done. Such terrible videos. Always gotta make a joke about something in them.
Tbh it doesnt look like she even gets them approved. Flash need to be ashamed of themselves.
I follow another influencer who does the workout and she speeds hers up but you can still see the exercises clearly and hers is much more professional. Rs just looks crap recorded on a tit camera

Reactions: 11
Tbh it doesnt look like she even gets them approved. Flash need to be ashamed of themselves.
I follow another influencer who does the workout and she speeds hers up but you can still see the exercises clearly and hers is much more professional. Rs just looks crap recorded on a tit camera
All of her ads are terrible quality, look like they were filmed on one of the first camera phones! And she is so wooden, why anyone would pay her to demonstrate anything is beyond me.

Reactions: 14
All of her ads are terrible quality, look like they were filmed on one of the first camera phones! And she is so wooden, why anyone would pay her to demonstrate anything is beyond me.
You can always tell which ones shes reading from a script and which ones are her own words.. both methods are equally shocking

Reactions: 9
Jesus I’ve just gone back and watched the “thank you” video and she’s definitely kept majority of those scrunchies! Why on earth does this woman get so much praise? Kindhearted? Caring? Absolute shite. It baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her grids a mess. It looks like an average Facebook mums family album account. She can’t even be bothered to crop out apps that she uses like pic collage. When she shares the Facebook posts and says SWIPE, the text is always all over the place. There is no pride in her work on that page.

Reactions: 13
I’m kind of over mummy bloggers unless they show things like cooking, crafts etc. They’re mostly all the same once the ads start calling. In fact I think I’m over every single influencer unless they make me laugh. I like following the celebrities to see a glimpse of their lifestyle - it’s cool to see how amazing Chrissy Teigen’s kitchen is or how outrageous one of the Kardashian’s have done a kids birthday party because it’s almost otherworldly - but most of this mum lot can duck off including R.

They have no integrity. None of the influencers do. I followed a girl ages ago, she was a skincare blogger and I like skincare. I bought a few recommended products. Then she fell pregnant, very soon after announcing asked if it would be cool to sell all her gifted skincare to get money for the baby then just...never mentioned skincare again? Sitting at 15k followers (all from skincare) and using the right hashtags I saw her delight as the free Sleepyhead, Snuzpod, Mama’s & Papa’s pram rolled into her house. The other day she did a Q&A, someone asked how to become a mummy blogger and she said well that’s not how I got my followers so I don’t know sorry. That sums it up. She used her pregnancy and now baby to get constant free things most mums would love to have just one of and all it took was the number of followers. Didn’t matter how she got them. I honestly think she could have got them via right wing hate speech and these companies would be like “Welllllll she does have a 15k reach so?”

Anyway it reminded me of R. Built a loyal following from yes being honest (honest lol) about family life but primarily from painting herself as a DV advocacy worker. Every week she would shine light on a survivor, her “work”, how she was helping. Then she realised that doesn’t make money. She’s got the numbers so let’s just pimp out the kids a bit more, forget about the DV and sell Ryvita. Shameless!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m kind of over mummy bloggers unless they show things like cooking, crafts etc. They’re mostly all the same once the ads start calling. In fact I think I’m over every single influencer unless they make me laugh. I like following the celebrities to see a glimpse of their lifestyle - it’s cool to see how amazing Chrissy Teigen’s kitchen is or how outrageous one of the Kardashian’s have done a kids birthday party because it’s almost otherworldly - but most of this mum lot can duck off including R.

They have no integrity. None of the influencers do. I followed a girl ages ago, she was a skincare blogger and I like skincare. I bought a few recommended products. Then she fell pregnant, very soon after announcing asked if it would be cool to sell all her gifted skincare to get money for the baby then just...never mentioned skincare again? Sitting at 15k followers (all from skincare) and using the right hashtags I saw her delight as the free Sleepyhead, Snuzpod, Mama’s & Papa’s pram rolled into her house. The other day she did a Q&A, someone asked how to become a mummy blogger and she said well that’s not how I got my followers so I don’t know sorry. That sums it up. She used her pregnancy and now baby to get constant free things most mums would love to have just one of and all it took was the number of followers. Didn’t matter how she got them. I honestly think she could have got them via right wing hate speech and these companies would be like “Welllllll she does have a 15k reach so?”

Anyway it reminded me of R. Built a loyal following from yes being honest (honest lol) about family life but primarily from painting herself as a DV advocacy worker. Every week she would shine light on a survivor, her “work”, how she was helping. Then she realised that doesn’t make money. She’s got the numbers so let’s just pimp out the kids a bit more, forget about the DV and sell Ryvita. Shameless!
You’re spot on. I think what makes R worse in that respect is she used DV of all things as a stepping stone, when there is no proof that she has done all these great deeds she claims to have done in helping people, and she continues to ignore real people reaching out to her for help. These people’s lives could be in serious danger, but she doesn’t care as long as Flash/Iconic/whoever else are paying her. It’s one thing to preach you’re a skincare addict to sell products and gain folllwers/revenue, and something else entirely to claim you’ve saved loads of people from abuse and hardship and capitalise off of that with no evidence that she did all those amazing things. She can’t even safeguard her own children, I doubt she could safeguard anyone else. It’s disgusting using someone else’s misery for your own personal gain. Then again, we all know she has no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.