PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is desperate to get in about Rosie Ramsay isn’t she? Pretty sure she claimed it was £25 a week then tried to claim it was £25 a month for her subscription. A whole one drink was it not, or so she says 🙄
She also claimed the egg chair was an early birthday present. Unless the 1 glass of gin was literally just gin..she talks tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes so cringe how shes always creeping round the big accounts , seen her do it with stacey solomon , mrs hinch . Youre just embarrassing yourself racheael . No one would want to be associated with you , apart from your teenage fan club .

Reactions: 15
She really is desperate to get in about Rosie Ramsay isn’t she? Pretty sure she claimed it was £25 a week then tried to claim it was £25 a month for her subscription. A whole one drink was it not, or so she says 🙄
She’s actually pathetic. Bad enough pretending you ordered overpriced flowers for yourself after ONE drink (at that price, I would have cancelled the subscription pretty sharpish), but to then say you also bought an expensive chair (which apparently was a birthday present to herself 🤥) and other tit. Just give up trying to make yourself sound interesting and explain away all your unnecessary purchases by saying you had ONE drink.

I imagine the bit about starting a fight is true though.

Reactions: 17
She’s actually pathetic. Bad enough pretending you ordered overpriced flowers for yourself after ONE drink (at that price, I would have cancelled the subscription pretty sharpish), but to then say you also bought an expensive chair (which apparently was a birthday present to herself 🤥) and other tit. Just give up trying to make yourself sound interesting and explain away all your unnecessary purchases by saying you had ONE drink.

I imagine the bit about starting a fight is true though.
But I thought it was ok because she's advised us all to 'gift ourselves' in lockdown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But I thought it was ok because she's advised us all to 'gift ourselves' in lockdown 🤣
She also advised us to watch chickens. I can’t imagine the council are going to be very pleased with me when they get back to work and read all the complaints about the mini farm I’ve set up in the communal garden.

Tbf though, it didn’t seem like she found it very relaxing watching the chickens this morning. She basically likened it to being a witness to a sex crime 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why did they even get a cockerel, she does nothing but whinge about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I quite often drunk eBay, I had a Hula hoop arrive the other day that I totally forgotten about but that's after more than 1 gin and after watching my sister hula hooping on Facebook 😂 I have never ordered myself flowers or a chair and have learnt to check my emails in the morning so I can cancel anything sober me doesn't want!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I quite often drunk eBay, I had a Hula hoop arrive the other day that I totally forgotten about but that's after more than 1 gin and after watching my sister hula hooping on Facebook 😂 I have never ordered myself flowers or a chair and have learnt to check my emails in the morning so I can cancel anything sober me doesn't want!
Omg that’s really tickled me 😂😂

I have to ask why is Wilby always just plonked in front of CBeebies, where are his toys? Where’s his tummy time and someone down on the floor playing with him, using shape sorters and popping ball games that help with fine motor skills, where’s his opportunity to learn to use his gross motor skills, crawling and cruising. He’s either in his jumperoo orin his high chair or being carried. Where are his books and blocks? I know R has made it clear she doesn’t value education but surely she values development of her child?

Having said all that, he is a very smiley baby and he does seem content he just needs more stimulation that isn’t a giant TV screen or people in his face and picking him up all day long.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Omg that’s really tickled me 😂😂

I have to ask why is Wilby always just plonked in front of CBeebies, where are his toys? Where’s his tummy time and someone down on the floor playing with him, using shape sorters and popping ball games that help with fine motor skills, where’s his opportunity to learn to use his gross motor skills, crawling and cruising. He’s either in his jumperoo orin his high chair or being carried. Where are his books and blocks? I know R has made it clear she doesn’t value education but surely she values development of her child?

Having said all that, he is a very smiley baby and he does seem content he just needs more stimulation that isn’t a giant TV screen or people in his face and picking him up all day long.
I find it quite sad that a child from the age of six months has had a “favourite tv show”, to the point where he stops and listens to you if you say the names of the characters.

Obviously every baby is different but my eldest was cruising by his age and walked independently by 9 months,m. Yes, she had an older brother and the TV would be on while she was around but it wasn’t put on just for her until she was a year old, and even then she wouldn’t sit and stare at it (unlike now when she’d happily do that all day 🤣).

I think what I mean is I agree with you. Babies need interaction, they learn and develop from being played with; plonking him on a sensory mat and filming him won’t have the same effect. Having a nursery full of toys that are used for decoration won’t help his development. And there’s plenty of time for screens once he’s older.

Reactions: 12
I have a baby a bit older than the Messiah, and the difference in them is ASTOUNDING!
She's almost walking, and climbing EVERYTHING and into everything she shouldn't be. I know every child is different (I'm a teacher, I definitely know that) but you can clearly see that she is holding him back, for a baby that young to have a favourite TV show is ridiculous. I've never seen him just left to roll around with a bunch of toys. Poor boy spends his life in his Jumperoo, on Betsys bed or at the table eating crap. 🙄

Omg at first i read that as..you bought 1 hula hoop crisp on Ebay 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I need to go back to bed

I have a baby a bit older than the Messiah, and the difference in them is ASTOUNDING!
She's almost walking, and climbing EVERYTHING and into everything she shouldn't be. I know every child is different (I'm a teacher, I definitely know that) but you can clearly see that she is holding him back, for a baby that young to have a favourite TV show is ridiculous. I've never seen him just left to roll around with a bunch of toys. Poor boy spends his life in his Jumperoo, on Betsys bed or at the table eating crap. 🙄
I was just going to say only ever seen him in that silly chair at the table, jumperoo,or in someones arms. He should at least be starting to crawl and sit up and play. My first child was walking at 9 months and my second was walking at 8 months. I know every child is different but she needs to educate herself on babies milestones. By the time hes one he will be know how to work a phone because that's all he sees and she will regret missing those early years..yes it's on camera but it's not the same as interacting with them without one

I've been known to drink and order stuff. But it's more than one Gin and certainly don't compare myself to Elton John or Victoria Beckham. She really is a twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rosie has blanked her so often now 😂. She must be like having a bunion that keeps on bothering you.
Oh and the shame over her fangirling Elton John/ Victoria Beckham (who has just pulled a tit move by trying to furlough staff using tax payers money and had to back track whilst taking a social media break because everyone called her a skank 🤔. Wait actually, it makes sense that Rach loves her.... 😂.)
So Rach thinks she’s VB and Josh wants to be Liam Gallagher. How very 90’s cringe 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
My kids all watched cbeebies. I actually like cbeebies! Hope I'm still welcome here lol. I did have one that started walking at 9 months though if that helps?

• Haha
My kids all watched cbeebies. I actually like cbeebies! Hope I'm still welcome here lol. I did have one that started walking at 9 months though if that helps?
Mine both watched CBeebies too, but they weren’t stuck in front of it for hours at a time at six months old. He’s even watched it on a tablet before, when they could have been playing with him. When has anyone read him a story or sang nursery rhymes with him?

Reactions: 7
Its not about watching CBeebies, mine watched it too, however not to the extreme Wilby does and not at the age he is. It was more background noise, while they played and I sat on the floor with them, going slightly insane as they pressed the same button on the nursery rhyme book for the 3000th time since breakfast and then set off the farm yard toy and the ball popper. Or it was on while we sat quietly doing lift out puzzles, reading a book or baby had some tummy time, messy play or even singing songs with accompanying actions. He appears to have none of that and he seems enthralled by the TV.

You can see his little hands constantly reaching and flexing, he needs something to do with them to develop his pincer grip. Blocks, puzzles, shape sorters, board books, toys of varying shapes and sizes. He appears to have a few displayed but seems to have none for him to actually use.

Mine both watched CBeebies too, but they weren’t stuck in front of it for hours at a time at six months old. He’s even watched it on a tablet before, when they could have been playing with him. When has anyone read him a story or sang nursery rhymes with him?
Nursey rhymes were my favourite at that age. They’re like little sponges soaking it all in, ‘Row your boat’ while they’re sat on your lap, the giggles, the vocalising their own scream and the baby learning to ‘row’ themselves. Pat-a-cake etc, he’s at a perfect age for all of these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Its not about watching CBeebies, mine watched it too, however not to the extreme Wilby does and not at the age he is. It was more background noise, while they played and I sat on the floor with them, going slightly insane as they pressed the same button on the nursery rhyme book for the 3000th time since breakfast and then set off the farm yard toy and the ball popper. Or it was on while we sat quietly doing lift out puzzles, reading a book or baby had some tummy time, messy play or even singing songs with accompanying actions. He appears to have none of that and he seems enthralled by the TV.

You can see his little hands constantly reaching and flexing, he needs something to do with them to develop his pincer grip. Blocks, puzzles, shape sorters, board books, toys of varying shapes and sizes. He appears to have a few displayed but seems to have none for him to actually use.

Nursey rhymes were my favourite at that age. They’re like little sponges soaking it all in, ‘Row your boat’ while they’re sat on your lap, the giggles, the vocalising their own scream and the baby learning to ‘row’ themselves. Pat-a-cake etc, he’s at a perfect age for all of these things.
Totally. I took mine to a music group every week from when the eldest was 4 months old to when she started school (sadly the lady running it moved back to NZ so my son missed out on it after that) and I still think it’s one of the best things I ever did for them. Lots of action songs, instruments, puppets etc, and my son (now 9) met his best friend there when they were babies.

As much as all babies develop at different rates, I do believe you can tell which ones get adequate input at home, just as you can with primary age children in school.

Reactions: 4
I keep thinking back to mine at that age and honestly the joy and wonder over the simplest of things, watching them learn and discover it’s all so pure at that age and it’s not just Wilby missing out it’s all of them. I don’t know why but it’s made me feel a little melancholy.

Reactions: 10
She also advised us to watch chickens. I can’t imagine the council are going to be very pleased with me when they get back to work and read all the complaints about the mini farm I’ve set up in the communal garden.

Tbf though, it didn’t seem like she found it very relaxing watching the chickens this morning. She basically likened it to being a witness to a sex crime 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why did they even get a cockerel, she does nothing but whinge about him.
He reminds her of the cock she married.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.