PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she was in his room trying to persuade him to clean it, I reckon she was trying to persuade him to join in with her crappy fitness video. I have a son the same age and there is no way he would want to be plastered all over a public Insta exercising with floor cleaner.
Defiantly...anyone who has teenage sons..omg the weirdo just stood in his room to "film" them ...those poor boys 😭egging them on to fight and then shout "JOSHHHH" THE bleeping moron .anyone can see exactly what she is doing ... Please everyone on here stop falling for her bullshit she is loving all the attention...lets take us all back to the godawful messages she sent to us all

Reactions: 9
Betsy off again with her sneering face when anybody else but her talks, rotten little witch she is but with a mother like that's is hardly surprising as she has zero respect for anyone.
I'm not a big commentor especially when it comes down to looks but #bekindbetsy has got 1 of the foulest sneers ever, why as a Mother would you share a video/pic of your child looking down at her siblings/parents? Sooo disrespectful and something to be ashamed of in my honest opinion

Reactions: 11
Defiantly...anyone who has teenage sons..omg the weirdo just stood in his room to "film" them ...those poor boys 😭egging them on to fight and then shout "JOSHHHH" THE bleeping moron .anyone can see exactly what she is doing ... Please everyone on here stop falling for her bullshit she is loving all the attention...lets take us all back to the godawful messages she sent to us all
I kinda see what you're saying but surely the attention of a few hundred people reading this thread on Tattle, at absolute best, is tiny to the amount of followers she actually has and from who she is desperately trying to make a living from.

There is a lot to digest from PTWM, from her lying, to her ignorance, to her rudeness, to her lack of wokeness, we can go on and on and we often do 😊😂

Let it all flow 😉

Reactions: 6
I don't think she was in his room trying to persuade him to clean it, I reckon she was trying to persuade him to join in with her crappy fitness video. I have a son the same age and there is no way he would want to be plastered all over a public Insta exercising with floor cleaner.
My youngest son is almost 15 and he won't have a selfie with me nevermind film an Absolute cringefest of a supposed exercise video....keep protecting them kids Rak, your doing an excellent job 😢🤢

Reactions: 13
Nobody gonna mention the Russian twists she did in the fit with flash ad 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂
Her torso didn't move one bit 😂😂 we can all move our arms side to side you dicksplash! I swear Flash should be hanging their heads in shame at getting her to do that ad!
It's actually pathetic 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually think Betsy knows they are a pair of simpletons and engages when she has too or when they need her too babysit. She should sign up here so she could learn how to use her sarcastic side properly 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK ok okayyyyyy. If that is what you want then that's good xx

Does she make out the boys call her mum? Sure at end of one of the kitchen clipsu can hear I call her rachealaelea

Reactions: 4
I kinda see what you're saying but surely the attention of a few hundred people reading this thread on Tattle, at absolute best, is tiny to the amount of followers she actually has and from who she is desperately trying to make a living from.

There is a lot to digest from PTWM, from her lying, to her ignorance, to her rudeness, to her lack of wokeness, we can go on and on and we often do 😊😂

Let it all flow 😉
Thanks for pointing that out HUN wont bother in future...👏👏👏👏👏

Are... are you arguing with yourself?

No obviously I wasnt and thanks for humiliating me and also thanks to all the rest who thought this was really funny..wow👏👏👏👏👏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nobody gonna mention the Russian twists she did in the fit with flash ad 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂
Her torso didn't move one bit 😂😂 we can all move our arms side to side you dicksplash! I swear Flash should be hanging their heads in shame at getting her to do that ad!
It's actually pathetic 🤦‍♀️
I watched that in disbelief. Speechless 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Have we got yet another alter ego on the thread? Same posting style.
Can someone draw up some kind of diagram to explain what the hell is going on please? If it could be colour coded in some way to represent who’s fallen out with who, who’s got multiple personas and who’s an incredibly imaginative work of fiction/complete loon (truth-seeming detective, hotshot lawyer, someone who knows ‘The Truth’ about PTWM but won’t reveal how or why...) that would be great! I took a few hours away from this thread to catch up on Jack Monroe again (no idea how anyone keeps up to date with the Hinch thread - that must be a full time job in itself) and come back here to find its all gone absolutely bonkers again. Absolutely love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god shut up. The moment has gone. Can we move on from this butterfly shite?!

And talk about Betsy with her FEET on the bloody worktop? That's freaked me right out. Rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.