PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs that’s a bit OTT from someone who knows butterfly 🤦🏻‍♀️ That only joined today. It’s funny you’ve again put ...hun yet that was in your message to ptwm 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m still confused.
I have had a glass of wine. Maybe I should do some internet shopping. Lord knows I could do with treating myself 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm so confused. What a load of drama over nothing 😂

To answer questions with regards to Butterflybaby.

1. She seen what ptwp did to Amy, she seen that luxfamily5 had also posted relating to Amy, so she messaged luxf5 and wanted to show the response. only because the response was rude and without care and she was more worried about her travel business, and also to show how she tried to threaten and expose said ig account, as she can track IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
2. The instagram account was originally set up for market research. She changed the name due to interest from tattle to see the messages. As it was about luxf5 she didnt want to share the screenshots on here.
3. She changed the name of the ig due to the follow requests, she posted 3/4 what she thought was funny posts, rather tame compared to what some members in here say about her.
4. If she had messaged ptwm first, then why did the reply come back through as a message request.
5. She confused a follow request to a message request.
6.When accepting follow requests she tried her best to check the accounts, only by seeing if ptwm was following it or vice verse. There were several that ptwm was following so it was declined, there were a few that were private so a follow request was sent to them. Some refused it and most accepted it.
7. The reason butterflybaby went missing is because her dog fell ill.
8. Nellytheelephant, joined a couple of weeks ago, right after Edies dad was found on facebook and the lies that have been exposed.
she claims she has seen private messages from ptwm.
Butterflybaby has now requested to delete her account, check with admin. Due to the inconsistencies of other tattle members and how members are turning against one another, and this will be a delight to ptwm.
9. The ig account set up was kept as private, yes ptwm was tagged but she would not have been able to seen them, the though was her knowing she was tagged but could not see what in. That would have driven her crazy not knowing.
10. Remember ptwm will do anything to cause trouble in here and see members attacking one another.
You've put so much effort in to this which is a shame really, because I'm not sure any of us really care that much...I think we'd all moved on...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the general consensus is that the conversation had moved on 🤷
I do hope so. I didn’t understand it the first time around and if I have to go through it again I might spontaneously combust 😳

I’m still confused.
I have had a glass of wine. Maybe I should do some internet shopping. Lord knows I could do with treating myself 😬
I know where you can get some nice flowers....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm glad I've got some beers in tonight! 👍🏻🍻🍻 cheers everyone!

Just ignore and report any derailing 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To answer questions with regards to Butterflybaby.

1. She seen what ptwp did to Amy, she seen that luxfamily5 had also posted relating to Amy, so she messaged luxf5 and wanted to show the response. only because the response was rude and without care and she was more worried about her travel business, and also to show how she tried to threaten and expose said ig account, as she can track IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
2. The instagram account was originally set up for market research. She changed the name due to interest from tattle to see the messages. As it was about luxf5 she didnt want to share the screenshots on here.
3. She changed the name of the ig due to the follow requests, she posted 3/4 what she thought was funny posts, rather tame compared to what some members in here say about her.
4. If she had messaged ptwm first, then why did the reply come back through as a message request.
5. She confused a follow request to a message request.
6.When accepting follow requests she tried her best to check the accounts, only by seeing if ptwm was following it or vice verse. There were several that ptwm was following so it was declined, there were a few that were private so a follow request was sent to them. Some refused it and most accepted it.
7. The reason butterflybaby went missing is because her dog fell ill.
8. Nellytheelephant, joined a couple of weeks ago, right after Edies dad was found on facebook and the lies that have been exposed.
she claims she has seen private messages from ptwm.
Butterflybaby has now requested to delete her account, check with admin. Due to the inconsistencies of other tattle members and how members are turning against one another, and this will be a delight to ptwm.
9. The ig account set up was kept as private, yes ptwm was tagged but she would not have been able to seen them, the though was her knowing she was tagged but could not see what in. That would have driven her crazy not knowing.
10. Remember ptwm will do anything to cause trouble in here and see members attacking one another.
Did you really join just for that?!

This thread really is one that just keeps giving and giving! Mainly new names and accounts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did you really join just for that?!

This thread really is one that just keeps giving and giving! Mainly new names and accounts 😂
I’m starting to question who’s real and who’s fake. Am I real? 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or is it just fantasy 😂 now driving my husband mad singing queen at him!

Between this thread and Jack Monroe's my mind is frazzled! I never realised how much these two had in common though! Both all me me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh lordy lord..I only went away for a few hours 😂😂
I'm even more confused than I was at the beginning... pass me the wine
🍷🍷 cheers 🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi all 👋 completely new here. I usually stalk the hinch page & just signed up today as a member so thought I'd pop over here. I used to follow ptwm ages ago and honestly thought she was great & loved her honesty. Then I got sick of her when I thought she stated getting a right attitude and proper disrespect to Josh (maybe she was all along & I just never seen it). Anywayyy I popped on and watched her stories again just to see what joysof missed over the past however many months and BAM ad after ad after swipe up after bullshit. Constantly with that phone in those poor kids faces filming every little disagreement. Sad. They have zero privacy. And HOW THE HELL is she working with P&G for the joyofclean partnership?????? When I followed her her house was a pig sty and she did sweet f all cleaning! All was left to Josh as was everything else. And having that poor boy (seb or Isaac i don't even know) be filmed doing exercises with bottles of flash 🤦‍♀️ these influencers morals really are in the gutter. No shame. Also notice she is still incapable of disciplining the kids, still screaming for Josh when they act up whilst giggling like a stupid teenager. I have not missed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi @Chaser welcome to the thread, some of which has gone a bit crazy 😝 yes she is still not able to parent all the kids, still has the camera constantly in their faces and still doing ad after ad and buying lots of expensive unnecessary items considering we are in lock down!

Reactions: 8
And having that poor boy (seb or Isaac i don't even know) be filmed doing exercises with bottles of flash 🤦‍♀️
Yep, she’s now using the boys to sell Flash a few weeks after she and Josh came out and said there are reasons they don’t film the boys and that’s why Josh didn’t mention his own son on his birthday. Smells like bullshit to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it just me... but shes really pissing me off more than normal with how immature she is..she talks to those kids like shes the same age as them. That flash advert today was the worse one yet and we still have another what, 5 days of it 🤦‍♀️ I really cant believe joy of clean and p&g have paid her to do that! I'd rather watch mrs hinch do it and funnily enough she hasn't done it at all 😂

Reactions: 11
Hi @Chaser welcome to the thread, some of which has gone a bit crazy 😝 yes she is still not able to parent all the kids, still has the camera constantly in their faces and still doing ad after ad and buying lots of expensive unnecessary items considering we are in lock down!
Yup I see absolutely nothing has changed other than more swipe ups and cons & that she's suddenly transformed into Katie Hopkins 😂. Is Josh still working as a policeman? Always felt sorry for him, how he was left to do absolutely everything and seemed to be shown no respect from anyone in that family & only laughed at by them all.

@Chaser we aren’t sure he is still in the same role in the police force maybe a call handling role. I just wish he would stand up to her a bit more when she is filming him, he just looks fed up most the time.

Reactions: 1
@Chaser we aren’t sure he is still in the same role in the police force maybe a call handling role. I just wish he would stand up to her a bit more when she is filming him, he just looks fed up most the time.
Yeah I always did like Josh. He's always looked so downtrodden it's awful to see. If what she says about her past is true regarding how her ex partners treated her then she really needs to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror now. Or just watch her own stories back, whatever's easier 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.