PTWM #221 Divorce Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought B had worked on multiple cafes etc. Surely she'd done open and closes before?

She often told us B was coming home late/going to work at the crack of dawn

Edited to add

Why would she need to facetious her mum for something she's done years?
Betsy was apparently running a kiosk single handed for about 16 hours a day and then closing up and walking home by herself when she was about 15. That was the job she lost due to chrolls and absolutely nothing at all to do with the fact the employer was having her working illegal hours for her age.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
Its almost my birthday (a notable one) so my husband/family/friends keep asking me what the plans are etc.

Every time I think about her charging people to attend not only her party but a meet and greet the night before.

It makes me absolute cringe inside out for her. Who's paying cash moneys to meet a nobody off instagram? I could maybe understand throwing some sort of charity gala to raise funds for "the centre" but shes not even done that. Just her birthday party funded by the huns.

Brilliant 🫠
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Issac bloody didn’t miss his first week in college because I saw him walking down Queen Street in Exeter towards college on the Thursday of the first week of term. Lying witch.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Ok did I hallucinate the birthday party?
Have I finally completely lost my mind?

Because I cannot find it anywhere and I swear she had advertised a party and some sort of exclusive night before meet and greet thing?

Anyone? Send help 🫠😂😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Tattle - or rather, DipsyDoodle, always keeps the receipts 👍👌
Ahh maybe thats why I couldn't see it because I dont follow her or subscribe to her scummy patreon 😂 I must have seen it on here.

Thank you - thought the baby brain had finally taken my last brain cell hostage 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Does my nut in when she whines that they have ‘nothing’ in the pantry and it’s all ‘empty shelves and fridge and freezer’ while she’s filming the room - showing us that it’s bloody full of food!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Does my nut in when she whines that they have ‘nothing’ in the pantry and it’s all ‘empty shelves and fridge and freezer’ while she’s filming the room - showing us that it’s bloody full of food!
I wonder if they still make the weekly trip to Fareshare to get food.