PTWM #221 Divorce Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is definitely going on at gross Towers, it’s ad after ad and then repeating those ads a few days later. With Jo leaving and the changes in directors on Rebl etc we can only hope her downfall is imminent 🤞🏻
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
They don’t even try to disguise how much they despise each other now. I suspect Josh would have been long gone to that one bedroom flat had Wilby not come along.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I’m a long-time lurker on here. I knew/know Rachael personally through pretty horrendous circumstances, she then became what I thought was a friend. This is going back to 2004. I’ve wanted to say so much but was worried because of my situation. However, after this week I really don’t care. She outed my family on social media. She was employed by children’s services aged 21 to help me and my children through the worst time in our life, and now she thinks it’s ok to put this on social media like it’s her story. I don’t know how many people saw this but it was on her stories. Considering she’s working with vulnerable families, she doesn’t seem to know what confidentiality is. I have so much i want to say. I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing but she can’t keep getting away with what she does to people. She clearly thinks she hasn’t enough engagement so she just pulls someone else trauma up and uses that
I would suggest reporting it to the local councils data protection officer, they are the ones that should keep your information safe. Then report to the ICO. Whether it's an historic case or not, it's a breach of confidentiality. You may need a screen shot as evidence.
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I would suggest reporting it to the local councils data protection officer, they are the ones that should keep your information safe. Then report to the ICO. Whether it's an historic case or not, it's a breach of confidentiality. You may need a screen shot as evidence.
There is a screenshot in the recap on the first page if you need to use it as evidence @EdieMcCreadie
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
There is a screenshot in the recap on the first page if you need to use it as evidence @EdieMcCreadie
Now I feel bad for including the screenshot, @EdieMcCreadie I can only apologise. It sounded exactly like one of the outlandish claims she completely makes up and puts out there for attention.

You should definitely make a complaint about her, despite being historic it's not her story to tell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
Now I feel bad for including the screenshot, @EdieMcCreadie I can only apologise. It sounded exactly like one of the outlandish claims she completely makes up and puts out there for attention.

You should definitely make a complaint about her, despite being historic it's not her story to tell.
I agree it sounded like one of her 'lets drop something to make people interested' kind of stories. It's awful that it wasn't what we thought. But for Edie McCreadie, it's vital evidence. Let's hope it can help them ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
So she’s worried about W if they take him to Bali or Vietnam. From her performance in Sri Lanka I think she’d be a bigger problem than the 7 year old 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
So she’s worried about W if they take him to Bali or Vietnam. From her performance in Sri Lanka I think she’d be a bigger problem than the 7 year old 🙄
Never mind the fact that she almost encourages situations where he might have a meltdown. Thinking back to his birthday party where he managed to stop mid tantrum meltdown to check that she was still filming for example. Or all the times when he was younger and they would just drag him away from something he was enjoying with no warning, no wonder he would kick off, autism or no.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
One thing you like about someone and one thing they've done to annoy you, every day! How old is this woman and why is she surprised when it goes wrong and backfires on her ?? She deserves everything she gets. Clearly Josh cannot stand her that is so apparent.
Imagine asking your partner to tell you something they hate about you, and then getting upset because they tell you something they hate about you 🤣 although I am desperate to know what he said, because she whined that "you make it really personal, and you don't stop at just one thing".

If you run out of ideas Sloshy I'm sure we can remind you of some things!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 17
Imagine asking your partner to tell you something they hate about you, and then getting upset because they tell you something they hate about you 🤣 although I am desperate to know what he said, because she whined that "you make it really personal, and you don't stop at just one thing".

If you run out of ideas Sloshy I'm sure we can remind you of some things!
Its such a negative thing to do in a relationship, its one thing to ask for 1 good thing and 1 thing could improve on maybe, but to go to hate about you is very strong. Of course he made it personal, its literally what she asked him to do! But yes wonder what ir was 🤔🤭
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Now I feel bad for including the screenshot, @EdieMcCreadie I can only apologise. It sounded exactly like one of the outlandish claims she completely makes up and puts out there for attention.

You should definitely make a complaint about her, despite being historic it's not her story to tell.
Don’t feel bad, i Did think it would have made its way on here. she wasn’t actually employed as a nanny as she states though. It was an absolutely horrendous time and I had a large family. I was given support as I absolutely wasn’t prepared to let my kids down and had great solicitors. They actually put the help in to allow me to parent my own children. So basically she was doing the role Linda does (glorified cleaner with maybe the odd time babysitting whilst I had an appt with solicitor/medical appt. So she can’t even tell the truth about that!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would suggest reporting it to the local councils data protection officer, they are the ones that should keep your information safe. Then report to the ICO. Whether it's an historic case or not, it's a breach of confidentiality. You may need a screen shot as evidence.
Thankyou, I’ve had to take the time to regulate myself before dealing with it. I tried to send a direct email/message to her to take it down but of course everything is monitored. I will be taking it further though. How anyone in their right mind thinks it’s ok to out someone else’s ‘real’ trauma online to thousands is beyond me. I remember reading her first book and thinking this is absolute bull, I know her sister too and they couldn’t be more different
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@EdieMcCreadie I’m so sorry for everything you’ve been through. She absolutely had no right to take your story and use it as “content” for her own page. Your trauma is yours to tell, not hers, and I completely understand why you’re so upset.

Unfortunately, you’re clearly not the only person this has happened to, and I really wish there was something that could be done to stop her doing this to people.

Just one thing I wanted to mention, purely so you can protect yourself going forward — I noticed your Instagram is public, so anyone can see the posts you’ve made about your family. That obviously isn’t your fault at all, and you have every right to talk about your own experiences, but it might be worth making it private for now if you don’t want her or anyone else taking screenshots or sharing your posts. ❤ Big hugs, and i hope you're doing ok now.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t feel bad, i Did think it would have made its way on here. she wasn’t actually employed as a nanny as she states though. It was an absolutely horrendous time and I had a large family. I was given support as I absolutely wasn’t prepared to let my kids down and had great solicitors. They actually put the help in to allow me to parent my own children. So basically she was doing the role Linda does (glorified cleaner with maybe the odd time babysitting whilst I had an appt with solicitor/medical appt. So she can’t even tell the truth about that!
Hopefully having the screenshot as evidence that she's shared about it on an open page will be useful to you if you do decide to make a complaint to Torbay Social Services about her slapdash approach to confidentiality and data protection.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
She won't be taking wilby on that holiday will she
Of course not, she'll have found someone else to dump him on by then. Her reasoning will be "he wouldn't cope with the plane/the heat/the hotel/being out of his routine/seeing Betsy and then having to say goodbye/jet lag/missing his regular bowl oiling session at school" etc.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10