PTWM #221 Divorce Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou, I’ve had to take the time to regulate myself before dealing with it. I tried to send a direct email/message to her to take it down but of course everything is monitored. I will be taking it further though. How anyone in their right mind thinks it’s ok to out someone else’s ‘real’ trauma online to thousands is beyond me. I remember reading her first book and thinking this is absolute bull, I know her sister too and they couldn’t be more different
I'm really sorry this has happened to you and it's disgusting that she put it on her stories for her own gain. I hope you can use the evidence of the story she posted from here. They do disappear after 24 hours but that isn't the point. It should never have been shared in the first place. Your journey is yours and is not up for anyone else speaking on your behalf.

Sending you hugs ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Thankyou, I’ve had to take the time to regulate myself before dealing with it. I tried to send a direct email/message to her to take it down but of course everything is monitored. I will be taking it further though. How anyone in their right mind thinks it’s ok to out someone else’s ‘real’ trauma online to thousands is beyond me. I remember reading her first book and thinking this is absolute bull, I know her sister too and they couldn’t be more different
Is it your daughter's post that she has shared, or your own? For someone who should be absolutely tit hot on safeguarding and confidentiality, she really is tone deaf.
 
Finds Josh weird that he says toilet brushes are unhygienic but she leaves the bathroom with tit filled toilet paper to show him. Also, touched her face after doing a piss on a stick before washing her hands.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
It sounds like she may have been a family support worker, definitely knew it wasn't a 'nanny'. So sorry that she has done this. Make sure you protect yourself from her turning on you. Keep any contact from her, or the huns if they get involved, if you do put a formal complaint in.
Hoping you have a network around you for support x
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I assume that's not your post she shared as that person is still sharing patchwork house stories?
Looking at it again, it seems someone had put something which R then shared with the details of the case of McCreadie. I feel the post by the other person is not the same as the information R put. I could be wong?

I hope that makes sense.
 
I’m a long-time lurker on here. I knew/know Rachael personally through pretty horrendous circumstances, she then became what I thought was a friend. This is going back to 2004. I’ve wanted to say so much but was worried because of my situation. However, after this week I really don’t care. She outed my family on social media. She was employed by children’s services aged 21 to help me and my children through the worst time in our life, and now she thinks it’s ok to put this on social media like it’s her story. I don’t know how many people saw this but it was on her stories. Considering she’s working with vulnerable families, she doesn’t seem to know what confidentiality is. I have so much i want to say. I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing but she can’t keep getting away with what she does to people. She clearly thinks she hasn’t enough engagement so she just pulls someone else trauma up and uses that
Im so sorry shes done this to you. Please know you dont have to say a word here about anything at all - really hope you're ok and this hasn't dragged up uncomfortable memories and feelings for you ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Begging people to buy extra tickets for the price draw because we need the money. Nothing in her stories demonstrates that she needs more money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Especially when she's spent goodness knows what on a new sofa and expensive highlights/hair dye (whatever it is !) on Edie's hair. Which I find incredibly sad. A child's hair shouldn't be exposed to so many chemicals.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Especially when she's spent goodness knows what on a new sofa and expensive highlights/hair dye (whatever it is !) on Edie's hair. Which I find incredibly sad. A child's hair shouldn't be exposed to so many chemicals.
The last sofa wasn't even that old, I bet she'll be flogging it as well, she won't even give it away to one of the "women at the centre".

And I know this is an awful thing to say about a child, but Edie looks an absolute state. The piles of makeup, the highlighted hair, the acrylic nails, the false eyelashes, the crop tops. She is THIRTEEN FFS (and only just). So sad that she's been brought up to value her looks over everything else. None of those girls have had hobbies outside of piling on makeup and going out drinking and vaping will their chavvy mates.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
It’s really sad that she wants to look like a 20 year old Love Island contestant at just turned 13. The lashes look awful. All that orange make up covering her lovely young face 😭. I didn’t let my daughter colour her hair until 16 and even then just a temp gloss which she still does now at 18.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
No doubt Edie is allowed to have whatever she wants to keep her closer to Rachael. She probably thinks it's great and doesn't realise that it is manipulation, not love.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
My 14 year old goes to youth group, Rangers (lead on from Guides), and watches films on Netflix and giggles with her best friend. When I'm not looking she will cuddle her jellycat soft toy!

Edie is worlds apart and this is so sad. Shes basically lost her childhood. No wonder she struggles at school. No boundaries, no sense of belonging and no firm secure upbringing.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 8