PTWM #204 Part-time Mummy is never at home, Abandoned 2 autistic kids to party in Rome 🇮🇹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the newer people to the thread know who Linda is (beyond being more parent to the kids than their own "parents" / general dogsbody / "housekeeper")? I always find it quite interesting that Rachael has kept her so close and that Linda herself has remained close when Josie seems to now be on the toxic pile.

Reactions: 12
I like Linda. Its a shame she's been brainwashed 🤷‍♀️
Yet again though, another vulnerable woman that R has latched on to and corrupted

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it’s totally bizarre that R has even thought to interview Linda, why anyone would request it I have no idea. I didn’t think it would be so personal to Linda’s history more the past she shared with R. But she didn’t share those parts if she did get to any of that in the full version. I would have loved to know what went down with Jo and that’s it.

Reactions: 7
That trigger warning was a bit redundant wasn't it. Surely just putting "trigger warning" with no context of what it was in reference to, plus having it on the video of them talking about it instead of before just makes it pointless. Plus no trigger warning for the talk of stillbirth/baby loss before. She really has no idea, does she?

Reactions: 10
That trigger warning was a bit redundant wasn't it. Surely just putting "trigger warning" with no context of what it was in reference to, plus having it on the video of them talking about it instead of before just makes it pointless. Plus no trigger warning for the talk of stillbirth/baby loss before. She really has no idea, does she?
There was a moment when Linda said that if her Mother hadn't tragically miscarried twice, she would have had a big and little brother. She smiled and said "that would've come in handy." Then Rachael said "Yes it would have when you lived with me" or something on along those lines. I thought "That's it, that's the peak in sociopathy. You turned the miscarriages of a women you did not know, at a time of 50-60 years ago, into something about you."

She has zero empathy. None at all and she is not even clever enough to mask it, it's just out there for all to see 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think it’s totally bizarre that R has even thought to interview Linda, why anyone would request it I have no idea. I didn’t think it would be so personal to Linda’s history more the past she shared with R. But she didn’t share those parts if she did get to any of that in the full version. I would have loved to know what went down with Jo and that’s it.
Because it's about R. That's it.

Regarding the book. To me, the audience is people who have their own dubious parenting techniques and by reading that someone in the public eye parents in a similar manner, they get validation that their own crappy behaviour is acceptable.

I mean, what we'd all like to see is Rawhide sitting down with Waynbo, or Edie's dad, or the Apicellas. But she never would, because they might tell the real stories where she isn't the victim, and she can't have that.

Reactions: 23
For a woman who has had miscarriages herself and (supposedly) had people wishing wishing harm on Wilby when she was carrying him she really has no clue does she? Shes a very dangerous woman. Shes either going to land herself or someone close to her in deep tit one day. I do hope it her!!!! And Slosh!!

Reactions: 11
'This is where it gets gross'.

What a horrible thing to say to someone who is then going to tell you their parent took their own life! Mental health isn't gross R, get a bleeping clue you dimwit, piece of tit!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I mean, what we'd all like to see is Rawhide sitting down with Waynbo, or Edie's dad, or the Apicellas. But she never would, because they might tell the real stories where she isn't the victim, and she can't have that.
suggestions for podcasts

her own mum for her side of the story of abandonment?

the first Mrs Marshall as to how she felt when her husband left her and two young boys for the village bike

stabby Jo

cocaine Katie

E’s grandma ( who clearly hates her )

anyone who was at the refuge the same time as her

Emily who ended up on the toxic pile very quickly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No context on what has actually happened though just josh being dad of the year sorting it out
---
Also this

Attachments

• 56.7 KB
    Reactions: 4
    Why is she always so out of breath? Thought she went to the gym now? Walking up some stairs shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: 9
    Wow she’s actually spending time with her kids in half term - shocker!! I wonder if it’s an ad??

Wow she’s actually spending time with her kids in half term - shocker!! I wonder if it’s an ad??
    I thought exactly the same! And of course she's only taking "some" of the kids, that'll be the favourites I bet, Seb and Issac won't get a look in.

Reactions: 10
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.