PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I feel you all, we’re in the middle of GPA/SAT/ACT and college application madness and meltdowns over here (no actual gauging of faces or ripping of necks going on) good luck to all your kids tattle bastards 😊
What a spoilt little madam E is, I know times have changed but she’s 10! God knows what she’s going to be like as a teenager, Botox? fillers? We used to throw on some heather shimmer lippy and a spray of lulu and we were good to go 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was she insinuating that she was going to change schools? In year 10, nearly year 11? :oops:
It sounded like that. Morons. There comes a point no matter how many "issues" your child has, you have to see something through. End of year 10 is not the time for change unless you are moving etc.

Reactions: 9
E just sits there saying things for her camera 📷 mother to notice her. Then when she does she keeps fumbling over herself to keep it, anything to keep mum on her.

Reactions: 8
saw this and thought of Rach, 4 teenagers with not a manner or ounce of respect between them, mentions of illegal activities and drugs like its something to be proud of and 2 more that will no doubt go the same way. Hopefully, E's dad and stepmum will have some effect on her but W has no chance unfortunately :(

1714648156287.png

Reactions: 18
One of her reels came up when I was scrolling and it was appalling, why do people think this is funny?

Reactions: 1
Look at W knowing the difference between his eye and his cheek - amazing for a non verbal level three trillion child who will never be able to even recognise his family 🤷🏻‍♀️ do we think she’s ever going to address this or just hope the Huns don’t notice that he can speak 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Rachel is selling off her perfumes and Josh’s aftershaves. Not brand new. Used. I bet the huns can’t get there quick enough to buy them whether they like the smell or not. The money coming into that house and they’re that tight they’re selling used fragrances 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Rachel is selling off her perfumes and Josh’s aftershaves. Not brand new. Used. I bet the huns can’t get there quick enough to buy them whether they like the smell or not. The money coming into that house and they’re that tight they’re selling used fragrances 😂
Jesus Christ, the cheek of it.

Reactions: 1