PTWM #196 How my mum ruined my life by not buying me some trainers, by Rachel Hambleton aged 41 and 1/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she thinks moving to a nice little village in North Yorkshire will fix everything. Erm hello
Dipshit you’re all over the internet, your life and lies follow you wherever you go, even to North Yorkshire! The only way she’s going to have a better life is to ditch social media, which she will never do as she’s a narc that craves the attention.
Have a look in the mirror Rach, that wonky nosed, lilo lipped attention seeking twit looking back at you is the problem. Wherever you go tit will follow you because you’re you.
If she thinks it’s quaint living in a small community village… think on😂😂😂😂
The amount of hate she gets on the internet she Wouldn’t be welcome here… she would be home educating Wobbler before even thought about it😂😂😂😂
There’s people live here from the day dot, and they frequently let you know that… they don’t like newbies.. especially ones who show off😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Look at little level 7 million autistic, non verbal Wilberforce effing and jeffing like a good un 🙄

Reactions: 18
Look at little level 7 million autistic, non verbal Wilberforce effing and jeffing like a good un 🙄
Not only effing and jeffing like a good un, but doing it in context as well*

*if having your non verbal 4 year old swearing about walking home in the dark is your thing, of course.

I literally long for the day my actual non-verbal child says anything, let alone in context.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought the “plan” was for them to move to Spain when kids leave home,
? has she ever visited Yorkshire, does she even know where it is in UK , as her UK geography is fairly weak

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I keen for this. The next thread could be titled ‘don’t mention Rach for a week let’s see if she looses her sheeet (meant to rhyme with week, obvs 😬)
i'd love to see how low she would go with her content in order to try and get a response 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate hearing children swear. But they all have mouths like sewers so it's no surprise really. Would you want your child being friendly with him then coming home with that language? I'd be making a complaint to the school. And she can't blame his autism. He's learnt that language at home.

Reactions: 31
I thought the “plan” was for them to move to Spain when kids leave home,
? has she ever visited Yorkshire, does she even know where it is in UK , as her UK geography is fairly weak
I hope she never finds out where it is! 🤞 (I'll give you a clue Rach, it's "up country")

Seems that quite a few of us "chrolls" live in villages (some even in North Yorkshire 👀) Does she think we all live in big cities and only Huns live in villages? :rolleyes:

As if the pink log burner wasn't bad enough, they have got yellow radiators in the same room! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My parents have lived in the same village for 35 years, both very involved in the community, WI, Men's Shed etc, but they are still classed as incomers! Good luck settling somewhere else Rach, your skill set will see you welcomed with open arms, honest 😉🤭

Reactions: 10
She spends far too much time thinking about what other people think of her which I suppose is natural because she's so self obsessed. Really though, does anyone really give a tit what their real life neighbours are doing? She talks as though she lives in an episode of Eastenders 🙄, it's mad.

Reactions: 12
My parents have lived in the same village for 35 years, both very involved in the community, WI, Men's Shed etc, but they are still classed as incomers! Good luck settling somewhere else Rach, your skill set will see you welcomed with open arms, honest 😉🤭
And there will be lush, cute locals who will absolutely not tolerate being recorded for ‘content’ like they are circus attractions. Village life doesn’t just happen, you almost have to just quietly get on with it and prove yourself but for the right reasons.
I wonder if R ever wakes up at night and thinks ‘what the hell have I done’? We all have conversations or send messages where we reflect and think we’ve perhaps said too much or wish we’d done things differently, but it is what it is and usually only coming from a good place. There is absolutely nothing R can do to undo the digital footprint she has curated over the years. It must be scary, in darker moments, to know there is nothing she can do to remove all traces of such personal and sensitive information not just about herself but each and every child in her ‘care’ even if she wanted to. I can’t imagine any amount of money is worth it. And, it will follow you, even to lush little villages where lovely people reside.

Reactions: 17
Looking forward to her outfit choice for Josh’s work Christmas party 😂
She will be so irresistable to old J that they will have to stop on the way to buy those things that stop you getting pregnant....I presume. So maybe they just wont get to the xmas party, I expect we will find out tho.

Reactions: 5
I hate hearing children swear. But they all have mouths like sewers so it's no surprise really. Would you want your child being friendly with him then coming home with that language? I'd be making a complaint to the school. And she can't blame his autism. He's learnt that language at home.
My 17yo (who has actual real life autism that we didn’t pay for, Rach) hates swearing so much that if she’s telling a story / repeating someone she’ll literally say the word “beep” instead of the swear word 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not asking for Christmas trees and Primark vouchers fr the women's prison this year then Ranch? In fact. has she done a Christmas appeal at all this year?

Reactions: 11
Not asking for Christmas trees and Primark vouchers fr the women's prison this year then Ranch? In fact. has she done a Christmas appeal at all this year?
She's going to ask for gift vouchers this year for the families she supports at the centre. Will post a clip when I've finished work 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The saddest thing about W swearing is that it’s in context and that they laughed and shared it. It’s not a shock that he has picked up the bad language as he is surrounded by it, but it may be a different scenario than when the others were his age as they probably understood a lot more than him at age 4. He may not understand that those words shouldn’t be used and he will get in trouble in school if he uses those words. They fail him time and time again, it’s just so sad to see a child with so much potential and he is being paraded on the internet as entertainment. As old Ratchet would say I just can’t.

Reactions: 19
If she moves to North Yorkshire what will happen to all her “warriors” in Devon?? Does she think she’ll have saved them all in 5 years time. What if E wants to stay in education until she’s 18 (like you’re supposed to now except if you’re Bratsy?)

Reactions: 5
If she moves to North Yorkshire what will happen to all her “warriors” in Devon?? Does she think she’ll have saved them all in 5 years time. What if E wants to stay in education until she’s 18 (like you’re supposed to now except if you’re Bratsy?)
just a telling sign that she has no warriors that she’s willing making plans to leave.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.