PTWM #196 How my mum ruined my life by not buying me some trainers, by Rachel Hambleton aged 41 and 1/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny, I could have sworn she said Wilby went in later to school to avoid the 'chaos' of the school yard, but she just said he used to go in early, and when late this week asked where everyone was šŸ¤”.
I can't believe she's that deluded to say she's only had 1 night away at Blackpool sands, but had to come back from London early? It's literally on her stories and highlights when she's been away, not just away, but a 9 hour flight away from her incredibly anxious child left with a 16 year old babysitter!
ā€œWork in Londonā€ lollllllllll

Donā€™t worry, she was asking trolls for help with remembering her lies. Letā€™s help.

Reactions: 11
My youngest lost his coat within a week of starting school...I do hope that doesn't happen with Wilbys coat what with it costing over a hundred quid. Can you imagine how much they take the piss of her in the staffroom??
My youngest had the son of a complete show-off, wannabe mum in her class. One day we had a letter brought home asking if a particular (designer) coat has accidentally been brought home. Needless to say it was never handed back. What did she expect? We were at a pretty affluent area but there as also a mix of not so fortunate. Not making excuses at all but we did giggle cos she was a pain in the neck with her showing off.

Reactions: 13
So theyā€™re off to Joshā€™s works xmas party, a job that she canā€™t share because the trolls will cause trouble but itā€™s ok to share personal information about the kids, where they go to school or work, where they go on holiday and who with, when she goes away and presumably leaves said kids at home at an address sheā€™s previously disclosed. When they have periods, what theyā€™ve smoked and who theyā€™ve slept with. Details about service users that could identify who they are and therefore put them in danger. The list is endless.

Thick as pig tit, a conniving witch or both?

Off to try and make sense of it all!

Reactions: 28
Imagine living in a close knit caring village, and have that family of absolute chavs ā€˜rock upā€™ and ruin the entire community. I actually canā€™t think of anything worse! These places do not want you and your feral lot so donā€™t ask for places to move to and spoil.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shed poison rhem all. Your not like you are because of where you live R. That's just you! You'd ruin small villages.
Basically she just wants to gather doesn't she. Hurd people in to her narrative. Get people like her monkeys. In a bigger place more people get to no the truth of rachet.
She wants control. And sees smaller areas is the way to do it.
A cosy club where noone will dispute. No no R, people we thick anywhere ypu live mate. The problem is you. When you enter a situation is when it all turns to tit.
A cute village doesn't change the villager. R you'll still be a toxic pile with a family to go with it.
You won't spew on the internet anymore then? You'll go quiet and live private. Hahaha šŸ˜† fick offfff you lying little tit. They need ypur money from your online persona remember too. " can't just give up tend work" haha. But truly Rach duck off with all the love in the world please go.

Reactions: 6
That moving to a village in North Yorkshire thing wasnā€™t an accidental story - she could move to a beautiful village in Devon - it was a message to Edieā€™s family not to duck with her

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Surely you would let your child decorate the Xmas tree to help him with his sensory overload and understandingšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøā€¦
Is this ā€œanother 1stā€ of being able to have a Christmas tree or has it been ok before, my brain is crap at the moment and canā€™t think back to last week, let alone last yearšŸ™ˆ

Anyone worked out where Slosh has a new Job yet.?šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘€

Reactions: 10
She might find E decides to stay with her dad anyway at 16 if they do move to North Yorkshire (which is where I live and people from Yorkshire are pretty straight talking they call a spade a spade) at 16 a child can chose where to live the courts won't make her move with rancid

Reactions: 12
Wilby is ā€œThird wheeling.ā€????
No you twit, heā€™s your child, youā€™re his parent. Parenting is part of being active in your childā€™s life, your child doesnā€™t 3rd wheelā€¦bleeping hell I dispair šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Ps, I live in a village and you can duck right off, we donā€™t want you hereā€¦šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼

Reactions: 29
"Going gym" at bedtime so he can get used to other people (his siblings he's lived with all his life) putting him to bed. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really hope E would have some sense and stay with her dad. How R thinks she will cope without Jo, Lynda, even B and T, may not move. She can barely function without Jo, is she going to move Jo and her family too?

She clearly likes to threaten she will leave but whether she will is a different matter. Also, why spend all that money on the house if in 5yrs youā€™re going to leave it??

I also think with both her mum and Js mum being quite old and 5yrs will make a lot of difference in their abilities and needs, itā€™s harsh to move far away from them.

Reactions: 15
Wilby is ā€œThird wheeling.ā€????
No you twit, heā€™s your child, youā€™re his parent. Parenting is part of being active in your childā€™s life, your child doesnā€™t 3rd wheelā€¦bleeping hell I dispair šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Ps, I live in a village and you can duck right off, we donā€™t want you hereā€¦šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼
I live in a village too, she doesn't realise everyone knows your business. I mean EVERYONE. She has enough baggage that she'd be talk of the village in a nano second! (It may be a Yorkshire village as well šŸ¤£)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine living in a close knit caring village, and have that family of absolute chavs ā€˜rock upā€™ and ruin the entire community. I actually canā€™t think of anything worse! These places do not want you and your feral lot so donā€™t ask for places to move to and spoil.
It happens šŸ˜ she wouldnā€™t be joining my clique and she would have a WhatsApp group created in her honour to witch about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I live in a village too, she doesn't realise everyone knows your business. I mean EVERYONE. She has enough baggage that she'd be talk of the village in a nano second! (It may be a Yorkshire village as well šŸ¤£)
Never mind the baggage. Imagine the gossip when sheā€™s prancing around in her Gucci and socks over her trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'd never cope with village life. She's already bothered by the locals where she currently lives šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Great parenting there, giggling when your young child is using disgusting language! And you definitely knew what he was saying šŸ« šŸ« šŸ« 

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She won't move. She loves the drama and attention and thrives off "being hated" if it bothered her that much she would have closed her insta years ago. no one in their right mind would continue posting things she does if it upset them, and no mother i know would post their kids online to allow people to make negative comments about them.

If everyone on this thread stopped posting for a week she would hate it. She would have no content and within days she would be posting something shocking on purpose to goad people into commenting.

Reactions: 22
So she thinks moving to a nice little village in North Yorkshire will fix everything. Erm hello
Dipshit youā€™re all over the internet, your life and lies follow you wherever you go, even to North Yorkshire! The only way sheā€™s going to have a better life is to ditch social media, which she will never do as sheā€™s a narc that craves the attention.
Have a look in the mirror Rach, that wonky nosed, lilo lipped attention seeking twit looking back at you is the problem. Wherever you go tit will follow you because youā€™re you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She won't move. She loves the drama and attention and thrives off "being hated" if it bothered her that much she would have closed her insta years ago. no one in their right mind would continue posting things she does if it upset them, and no mother i know would post their kids online to allow people to make negative comments about them.

If everyone on this thread stopped posting for a week she would hate it. She would have no content and within days she would be posting something shocking on purpose to goad people into commenting.
I keen for this. The next thread could be titled ā€˜donā€™t mention Rach for a week letā€™s see if she looses her sheeet (meant to rhyme with week, obvs šŸ˜¬)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.