PTWM #196 How my mum ruined my life by not buying me some trainers, by Rachel Hambleton aged 41 and 1/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi oi. I’ve just tried to look how to search within a thread to see what the suggestions were and couldn’t fathom it 😂 Dipsy does a banging job. Thank you Mrs O for taking the reigns 😘

Reactions: 12
Oi oi. I’ve just tried to look how to search within a thread to see what the suggestions were and couldn’t fathom it 😂 Dipsy does a banging job. Thank you Mrs O for taking the reigns 😘
I just couldn't take Dipsy's place and attempt to write a recap as she does it so brilliantly.
Anyway heres a screenshot, of the bottom lip hanging out in mid air🤢
IMG_1758.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I just couldn't take Dipsy's place and attempt to write a recap as she does it so brilliantly.
Anyway heres a screenshot, of the bottom lip hanging out in mid air🤢
View attachment 2553568
Honestly I will piss my pants if they ever go to Thailand after the unmasked posts. She won’t dare say they’re going now even if they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks Mrs O for starting a new thread, I wouldn’t have a clue where to start 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Why is she such a weird loser. I couldn't give a flying rats arse who she has blocked. Like calm down hun. It's really boring. Your content is boring, you are boring and it's NOT A HATE SITE 🤣🤣🤣 It's a crappy gossip forum.

Literally no one cares. Imagine actually getting that bothered. What an hole of a woman she is. twit

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Like it’s been said so many times - it’s bleeping pointless her blocking !! We can all still see !! So no one gives a tit rack !! So you do your screen shots ! And you tell your hubs we are moaning ! Hopefully they will come take a look 👀

Reactions: 13
Block as many as she wants because we are most of us watching on other platforms anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine having that much free time on your hands to find random accounts and block them. By the way Rach, this isn't classed as stalking and harassment and you need to educate yourself on what it actually is😘

Reactions: 18
This thread title is hilarious 😂😂😂

Thanks for the new thread @MrsOgre you're lush. You deserve a big bottom lip filler appointment in Thailand with Rach, babes 💜

@DipsyDoodle hope you're OK and just enjoying your weekend 😊

Reactions: 15
Actually welcome to block me as I'm so bored of watching the gormless toothy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being so hated by so many that you have no idea who is who and you have to go on a blocking spree 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine caring that much that you get some weird pal to start blocking people because of some words they said on a website

My god. Outside of her world no one knows her or particularly cares

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.