Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Sorry @FridaK i wish I was but unfortunately I can’t quite write as eloquently as keels did.
I asked because it’s what everyone was alluding to.
and I don’t think any tattlers have turned against each other.

back to Rachel.

there’s definitely someone feeding some tattlers info
It's okay. I'm tired and don't want to be involved with anything off here. So I'll keep my opinions about it to myself. I think that's fair ✌

Reactions: 3

Smith

Surely they can’t all be lies?
The Sex Tape
The drug dealer boyfriend
Living with staff & sleeping with the boss at the refuge
Josh the informant
Josh paying for a mental health assessment
The boy in the accident being her nephew
Ratshit having her own tattle account
I don't come on here or Insta enough because the whole thing with E's nan is confusing me 🤯 Also where are these anonymous message things from?

Rosie55

The person whose video she's shared, is a vile bitch too. Know her personally and while I'm not saying she deserved what happened to her, she was just as bad as her ex. She also disowned her own child.
I've been blocked on all her insta so dont know what vid she shared, any chance you could share it please.

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
There was an account called coffee lounge or something a few years back and Rach blocked all the followers on their list for saying they would share where the PayPal went.

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Sorry @FridaK i wish I was but unfortunately I can’t quite write as eloquently as keels did.
I asked because it’s what everyone was alluding to.
and I don’t think any tattlers have turned against each other.

back to Rachel.

there’s definitely someone feeding some tattlers info

katesbess

VIP Member
If he’s working for a one man band he probably did meet the top boss!
haha shes the least happiest person for him that ive ever seen.

S is such a shit. intimidating his siblings? how can they sit there and say this as if its a laugh. this is awful mentaility and behaviour. and once again another male in that house that makes people feel incomfortable.
also that passive agressive tap tap on her shoulder he did to her on the live as he left. such gross behaviour, which he does alot.

FridaK

VIP Member
The only person who has put Edie through anything is her own mother 🤷‍♀️
Its no one else's responsibility. Her nan hasn't done anything wrong and its highly likely that Edie wouldn't have a clue about any of it if her own mother hadn't of told her lies
I know that, but do two wrongs make a right? Does Edie's Nan want this? Does her Dad? Am I over thinking it and none of them are bothered? I don't know. I'd just go nuts if someone I didn't know was making those videos about my family.

FridaK

VIP Member
Good Morning to everyone, particularly Mrs & Mrs Rachael and Joyce Hambleton. I can not wait for the marriage renewal using the correct pronouns. 🥰