Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
Yes I was going to say something. This is why its not stopping. The twatting money load governement etc arent doing f all.
There is still a slight " really? That bad?" from people who don't get it. Parents aren't eating. Kids aren't eating.mothers can't give their babies formula. The are stealing calpol. They aren't putting the heating on AT ALL. They can't cook a potato.or oven cook a ready meal. They can't afford a pan to put soup in!
They have no coat after years of being unable to afford one.
And kids shoes a falling off their feet.kids coming into the classrooms with no souls,literally scraps left to the bottom of shoes. Do the mothers give them a school shirt or shoes.breakfast or tea. Light a candle or burn used toilet roll for heat in empty fire places.
This is not one offs. The fair few. Or tiny percent.this is many many people. What the say choosing between eating and heating DOES mean.
And fleeing dv. You have nothing at all.

Reactions: 4

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I’m no expert but are her gums receding, so much that her teeth are in danger of falling out? My elderly mother has better teeth and gums
Must admit I noticed the teeth/gum situation, is that something caused by her drug use as a teenager?. I’m totally naive and ignorant about drug use but I’ve heard it affects teeth/gums/jaw.

katesbess

VIP Member
Teh best thing is about how she will handle this.
Brcuade it will be driving the real raging fucking bull rachet crazy.
She will want to lash the fuck put and be vile.
But what about her persona
And if she keeps quiet WE WILL ALL KNOW HEHEHEHEHEHE. Karma bitch.WE ALL SEEN IT FUCKFACE.
So how will she handle that. We know she hates tattle talking truths and not biting back.
So she will be thumping around and we will all no why, she will,and how does she keep sweet ickle fairy R for her huns then?
Or what does she post when so many peoples no the truth. Or to not direct more traffic.
How does she sway this. Go big blow off.breakdown.or ignore( which we all no she's shit at) pass ag city?

The ptwm is genius. Doesn't matter who she is
If she gets info from real world or on here( too much truths in what she does say, see,create for it to be gossip)or on patreon. We are all here for the same reason,why can't they be
They are the only one brave enough to do something about it knowing the risks. Knowing what she's done to others. So for thst I think fucking amazing. Thabkyou ptwm unmasked!
I thinknthey should be really proud if themselves gor finally,someone is managing to get shit done. To not let the vile instacunts play people and get away with their often harmful lives and content.
Needs more of them for alot more of them on there.
(Caveat I say she. No offence. Its just a woman face un her profile pic so it's easily slipped in my vocab- I no it R now but I didn't at start just saw woman blonde hair😊) if you he or they or a dog. All stands👍)

ems1982

Chatty Member
Gutted, I'm out tonight for 1st time in ages, going to miss the gossip, can folk screenshot in case things get deleted before I'm back 🤣
Omg me too!!!! Someone needs to take the evening shift and screenshot everything 🤣

Mrsell

Why’s she always so extra? Josh gets a new job and meets the top bosses … can’t he just have a normal job and a good day? Always has to be the extreme.

I had a new kitchen and there’s all sorts of rules about extractors. They even told me what size I had to have. You can’t not have one. Oh unless being her usual extravagant self, she’s got one of those posh ones next to the hob … have we seen the hob when it’s not covered in dramatic meal prep?
You can not have one. I've just had a new kitchen installed - we don't have one

ElizaMcgee

Not sure if this has already been covered, apologies if so, does anyone know what happened to her Brother? (Thinking about it he could have been the next door neighbour's drunk uncle) ....can't remember his name but I remember he was always round and was quite funny. Did he end up on the toxic pile? I mean I'm sure he did but do we know how??