Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
She never had reins on him when he was really little and actually had less understanding - when she used to let him run along next to the main road without even holding his hand. That's one thing I don't think she will start now!
It was actually a joke, As soon enough she will find something else to label him with.

Reactions: 5

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
If you look at one of the photos on his Instagram, they’ve only been together 9 years so I’m not sure if the youngest is theirs together or just Jo’s. Think the next girl is Jo’s too.
Oh really, the way the posts are so gushy they seemed like she was mother to all of them.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I hope she doesn't befriend Megan because I love her. Also, Megan has written pr invite on every one of her stories. R hasn't has she?
Aww no Megan’s a sell out now too , and good old Rach often comments and shares her stuff. They both advertise pinstripe too. Anything for free stuff. I used to love megan years ago but how long can you sell yourself just pranking your husband and crying into the camera at how hard her life is doing naff all. I will say I always love her hair. She was so much more entertaining before she had kids and gave up her job.

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
Do you know what is temporary? Life! My 20 year old has had an accident and is in a&e, unfortunately as don't have child care till later (my current 😉 husband is on a mad dash across the country to get here) I can't get to him, so who did I ring? Yes, my ex husband who has dropped everything to get there, and is giving me regular updates till I can get there. I absolutely hate that I'm not there even though he is an adult and has support, but he's still my child. Apart from on here noone else knows, not sharing his personal information on Facebook and banning him from seeing his other parent. I've really had it with her and I hope to fuck this tik tok brings her down because I am so sick of her smug fucking face!
Hoping everything is ok abd sending you a hug x

Reactions: 4

Crazymum

VIP Member
My son was quite a worrier and his worry monster was the BEST thing I've ever bought. However he was about 6 when he got it, understood what a worry was and the purpose of the toy so it worked wonders for him. W can't talk, doesn't know who his family is and doesn't understand reason or why things happen apparently so I can't see it would be any use....
She put worry doll things on ages ago with Edie and I’m sure she sold them in the shop too at one point.

puddleduck

VIP Member
Do you know what is temporary? Life! My 20 year old has had an accident and is in a&e, unfortunately as don't have child care till later (my current 😉 husband is on a mad dash across the country to get here) I can't get to him, so who did I ring? Yes, my ex husband who has dropped everything to get there, and is giving me regular updates till I can get there. I absolutely hate that I'm not there even though he is an adult and has support, but he's still my child. Apart from on here noone else knows, not sharing his personal information on Facebook and banning him from seeing his other parent. I've really had it with her and I hope to fuck this tik tok brings her down because I am so sick of her smug fucking face!
In my thoughts ❤ x

• Heart

HollyJ

Just tried to screen record but my signal is shite so it’s constantly buffering. If no one has uploaded by the time it’s better I’ll do it. 😊

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I don’t understand how TT works 👵🤣 If a post has been reported, removed & then deemed ok why would it be taken down again?
It could’ve been hidden by the poster if they think it’s going to be reported overnight/while poster can’t access it.