Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie55

She has no interest in safety. Wilby has, in his short life, licked a firelighter, played in a toilet that had been used and not flushed, switched on an electric fan and played with it (while she was filming herself trying on bikinis in another room), tipped over a water lamp thing (that was already broken) in his room next to plugged in and switched on electric items, climbed on the kitchen table, tipped over a tin of paint, twanged guitar strings, broken the glass on the wood burner. That's just what I can think of off the top of my head (and only what she's shown/talked about).
Typical 3 year old behaviour then if not being closely monitored. But when did ratchet arse ever care.
---
Locked in the shambeton basement with the other "chrolls" they have caught :oops:
Yes, they have been mentioned on tic tock or Twitter ( cant remember which one). I didn't want to bring that up tho. Hope they are ok.

Reactions: 7

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What is the latest TikTok please? I can't see without an account and I'm not going down that rabbit hole!

Reactions: 6

Aab41

VIP Member
This bit got overlooked when she posted all her shitty mouldy shoes earlier, why did he need to put a protective floor covering down and then get the kids to rip it all up whilst she stands there filming and snorting.

Pink kitchen, pink front door, pink lounge, pink tv, pink bathroom, pink chair in hall, pink wood burner (so the second lounge will be pink too), it's obvious who owns that house.
Why is the sink on top of the worktop not nestled in like normal. It all just looks a bit shit

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
I think anyone with a following of over a certain amount gets them. FOD (another parenting influencer) had free tickets and that's despite the fall out over his racist wife so I don't think they are very discerning on who they give them to. Tickets are stupid expensive for the rest of us, that and the potential for bumping into instawankers mean I'd never go even though its quite local to me.
Although they have at least been going since the begining, before they were free.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I'm that bloody suspicious of her I thought "An IPad? Hmmm, but you documented it. Interesting....."

I need a detox clearly 🤦🏻‍♀️
Of course she documented it! Most normal people would just mutter "fuck my life, I'm bleeding" and move on with their day.

Rosie55

Wow!!! How long ago was this?! And she wonders why people are concerned about her parenting 🥴 Poor boy!

Didn’t something similar happen with one of her nieces or nephews?
Yes it did, and ratchet arse said the niece was a drama queen ( words to that effect)

• Angry
  • Sad

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I’m wondering if she’s making her way to the stage to get herself in view of the camera for This Morning… absolute Scammer.!!

• Haha

angiebabe

VIP Member
Well, the Chrolls are outing her on a regular TT basis and showing up the real Rachel so I suppose that tagline had to go.

No adverts for ages , what’s the last one she did?
She did a magazine advert with E last week, apart from that 🤷‍♀️ Oh & the hair care one.

angiebabe

VIP Member
I don’t mean to offend anyone but I really don’t like them trolleys that kids sit in at festivals. I went to BlueDot last year and so many people who were pissed up kept banging and walking into them whilst watching bands.
It wasn’t their fault because you can’t see them when in a crowd until it’s to late. Feel so sorry for the kids in them.
Is this the trolley Joyce used to deploy to the beach or another more expensive one 🤷‍♀️

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I would think Dad was the one to fill the forms in because R doesn’t do anything important so he got to say what her preferred name was
I hope so! I think we might have talked about this on here previously and then she popped up to answer us so I'll look forward to her confirming later 😂

• Haha