Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it possible for people to screen record the Patrecon content? This sounds just like the sort of thing that needs to be immortalised here for prosperity. Otherwise once it’s gone, she just gaslights the huns into thinking she is a saint. It’s all evidence towards her own downfall, that needs to be in the public domain.
I have them but they’re to big to upload.

Reactions: 4

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
I’ve never taken any notice of tiktok comments before (like how many there are on a video) but how come when you go on the vids it’ll say 92 then suddenly go to 20. Have they been deleted?
I had this trouble as I signed up via Facebook but I then signed up using a email and now I can see all the comments.

T.dotm

Aw thank you!
Her dad is very, very dyslexia and has achieved some amazing things, so have no doubt that she will be fine, it's just so hard to see her so upset and frustrated at the hand she has been dealt and not being able to actually do anything to completely take it away!
Really is hard isn’t it at least she has someone who gets it!!! I found it so hard to try and understand BUT many many amazing people are dyslexic. At an age where nobody wants to be different to anybody else. Sounds like she’s got a good team around her ❤

wonder Lu

VIP Member
A comment from her is on the TT/Twitter video and linked to Women's Aid. This same person is on LinkedIn as working for Women's Aid and her twitter feed suggests she has a deep interest in d.a.-related issues. I imagine her twitter is her own opinion, but she might want to emphasise that in her bio when bigging up other people that Women's Aid might not want to promote.
Thanks for the info

Is that 2000 on her instagram or paying? Another influencer shared her page yesterday after having a question box for people to comment their fav creators & loads said PTWM so that may have sent some flocking her way. But also the TikTok will have sent people her way too.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Yesterdays post about her mother asking for £1500 for a cruise, I'm wondering ( and genuinely not being sarcastic ) how they/she has been able to afford the insurance. My sister ( 2 months ago) was diagnosed with non Hodgkin's ( cancer) and 2 days later was going on a cruise, she rang her insurance to inform them and was told no problem as insurance was taken out well b4 diagnosis. Now her insurance has expired and she is looking at another cruise, insurance quote £3879 ( as compared to last year £600) and they wont cover existing illness. Is her mother insured, has scamalot paid for her insurance, asking out of curiosity
If she isn't. then a Go fund Me page can be easily posted to ask for help. As many do.

sunmyvibes

How many followers on rachisonpatroen did she have? She’s currently on 3919. Has this increased?

Reactions: 3

Gee

Chatty Member
This pic looks photoshopped to me
Most defiantly shes done something to her legs but if you check Es legs out you can see where shes lifted the photo or attached it on that background theres a white / grey space on Es legs instead of making it blend with the grass

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the ptwm-unmasked on Twitter where they tagged NSPCC and they have replied saying, thank you. To discuss safeguarding concerns email us on xxxxxxx
Plus how many of us are following him, I can only see 20 followers.
96 followers they are following 20