PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine making a living off of the huns and raking in thousands every month from them.

Lapping up the comments and adoration. Then when someone comments (in what they thought was a kind, hun-type-way) and you get so triggered that you need to leave them a snarky comment back and declaring what size you are.

You have to take the rough with the smooth when you share YOUR WHOLE LIFE to a bunch of strangers.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Hun.

Reactions: 40
Worry toys/monsters are a thing for autistic kids.

My son had a worry monster, it’s nothing out of the ordinary 🤦🏼‍♀️
My son was quite a worrier and his worry monster was the BEST thing I've ever bought. However he was about 6 when he got it, understood what a worry was and the purpose of the toy so it worked wonders for him. W can't talk, doesn't know who his family is and doesn't understand reason or why things happen apparently so I can't see it would be any use....

Reactions: 19
My son was quite a worrier and his worry monster was the BEST thing I've ever bought. However he was about 6 when he got it, understood what a worry was and the purpose of the toy so it worked wonders for him. W can't talk, doesn't know who his family is and doesn't understand reason or why things happen apparently so I can't see it would be any use....
She put worry doll things on ages ago with Edie and I’m sure she sold them in the shop too at one point.

Reactions: 4
God almighty, who put 50p in the head this morning.

Is it me or is what ‘Kirsty’ said not bad enough to warrant the crappy passive aggressive comment from said head?
I know, right?! She's straight away assuming all those comments are from chrolls... She could have just wound up some Huns 😬 oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Rachel "I dont care"
Also Rachel.... making a passive aggressive comment AND a story proving that she does in fact care 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She can't help herself, no one on that post was trolling and Kirsty was actually sticking up for her. No need for the passive aggressive response at all.

Noticed she hasn't replied to the one about Sloshy not getting anyone pregnant wearing an outfit like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.