PTWM #181 can’t breathe, pass a paper bag. Using tiny boobs to deflect from being a lying hag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It used to be that if you had a sponsor, the sponsor family would take financial responsibility for you. My knowledge is really out of date so happy to be corrected 😊
She can stay for upto 28 days without visa, but will need a visitor visa which is Approx £25 if i remember) but she will have to apply for a working visa if she stays longer, but this is usually done while at home, not travelling in between countries.
It’s usually fruit picking farms upto 30 hrs a week. And although it’s coming into winter there, it’s still hot, let’s see how long she stays🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Minge means the same in Oz as it does in the UK. 😂
---
Just watched the stories. The call Josh did. Was he actually talking to someone? 😂 I'm sure with a call like that someone would be stopping him to ask questions. Bullshit if you ask me.
again, I'm aware. My attempt at sarcasm has obviously failed

She can stay for upto 28 days without visa, but will need a visitor visa which is Approx £25 if i remember) but she will have to apply for a working visa if she stays longer, but this is usually done while at home, not travelling in between countries.
It’s usually fruit picking farms upto 30 hrs a week. And although it’s coming into winter there, it’s still hot, let’s see how long she stays🙈
The requirements are changing next month and you don’t have to do those types of jobs anymore. She would 100% not be able to hack a fruit picking job

Reactions: 9
The requirements are changing next month and you don’t have to do those types of jobs anymore. She would 100% not be able to hack a fruit picking job
I don't know what you mean, every single boss she's ever had has been blown away by how lush and kind she is, they'll be sending Racket cards and letters about it within the first week!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is she in Aus with Rachel's BFF who surprised her for her wedding? I think this is a good move for Betsy tbh. Separation and a life of her own is what she needs.

Reactions: 20
I don't know what you mean, every single boss she's ever had has been blown away by how lush and kind she is, they'll be sending Racket cards and letters about it within the first week!
I wonder if they accidentally spill the beans on her place of work, will all the chrolls report her working illegally? Or maybe the Huns will save her. Either way I wish her the best, and I’d rather her than me! I’ve heard farm work is tough 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying she will, But most find the hours easy to begin with. I went through the emigration system 4 years ago. Visas for 3 months were hard enough. She can’t just country hop when suits now.
---
Is it me or has the “Pantry” still got the same amount of food on the shelving.??
And she’s spotted her warbertons bread “that’s our bread”… amazing, let’s see where this goes then🤬
One thing… Why is the shop not open every day, or do people only need to eat on Monday and Tuesday…? What about opening on a Friday, so people can eat of a weekend.. or is that not a thing.?🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Oh she can piss off I have that dress it’s very old from topshop so I’ll burn it now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let me get this right. The pantry is open to anyone who pays the £4 & for that you can get your washing powder, toiletries, baby milk, gluten free products, food, basically she is asking the huns to provide other people's shopping regardless if you are struggling to feed yourself or not?

Reactions: 25
I’m not saying she will, But most find the hours easy to begin with. I went through the emigration system 4 years ago. Visas for 3 months were hard enough. She can’t just country hop when suits now.
---
Is it me or has the “Pantry” still got the same amount of food on the shelving.??
And she’s spotted her warbertons bread “that’s our bread”… amazing, let’s see where this goes then🤬
One thing… Why is the shop not open every day, or do people only need to eat on Monday and Tuesday…? What about opening on a Friday, so people can eat of a weekend.. or is that not a thing.?🤬🤬🤬🤬
It's shut on bank holidays too so if anyone's short of food, they're fucked. I was shocked when she said about Josh rounding up the homeless. This is all a game to her and I noticed that nothing has been taken, fridge still full of butter and beetroot and loads of pot noodles. There was lots of gluten free products there last monday, who in the family has taken a liking to gf food? Edited as I can still see gf products in the background.

Rachel has never looked so good. Buy the food and clothes yourself out of the fresh air you scammy witch, you're spending so much of it on the house so you've got plenty to spare😡

Attachments

Reactions: 13
If your local and need toiletries or washing powder then your laughing. £4 for 12 lots if an absolute bargain. Strange how they collect fresh food on Fridays but don’t open until Monday though!

Reactions: 21
Did you hear Josh mention baby formula? Didn't someone mention baby formula on here the other day 😂

it's only open Monday/Tuesday but those pizzas went out of date on Monday! She said she was gonna freeze them but they were in the fridge!

the bacon they received is what Hannah suggested so that will go straight in her fridge lol!

oh and if you asking for certain types of food a PLEASE and THANK YOU wouldn't go amiss! Another instagrammer who doesn't know that manners cost nothing!

Reactions: 21
So it's no longer a women's centre and is now a food bank? Is that right?

Reactions: 12
It's shut on bank holidays too so if anyone's short of food, they're fucked. I was shocked when she said about Josh rounding up the homeless. This is all a game to her and I noticed that nothing has been taken, fridge still full of butter and beetroot and loads of pot noodles. There was lots of gluten free products there last monday, who in the family has taken a liking to gf food? Edited as I can still see gf products in the background.

Rachel has never looked so good. Buy the food and clothes yourself out of the fresh air you scammy witch, you're spending so much of it on the house so you've got plenty to spare😡
For arguments sake - let’s just make believe she does genuinely only spend what she makes from her Instagram and Patreon, tracksuits and whatever else she flogs. Where is that CIC Patchwork Patrecon money going? Surely they should be able to buy clothes with donations from the Huns? It’s actually baffling how they don’t see it…

Reactions: 14
Did you hear Josh mention baby formula? Didn't someone mention baby formula on here the other day 😂

it's only open Monday/Tuesday but those pizzas went out of date on Monday! She said she was gonna freeze them but they were in the fridge!

the bacon they received is what Hannah suggested so that will go straight in her fridge lol!

oh and if you asking for certain types of food a PLEASE and THANK YOU wouldn't go amiss! Another instagrammer who doesn't know that manners cost nothing!
Yeah it was me who said about baby formula 🤣🤣
bleeping idiots ain't they

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.