PTWM #181 can’t breathe, pass a paper bag. Using tiny boobs to deflect from being a lying hag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is disgusting and putting the fear into attendees. Encouraging them to imagine shocking scenarios which might not ever happen to or even come their imagination.

The current last clip where she's talking to the freedom programme clients
And I quote 'when the police enter your home seeing you in a state, probably on drugs and alcohol and baby has a flat head from where it's.....' video cuts off.

Flat head, from where it's what Rach? You vile wench....such a witch!
Did I get the wrong end of the stick or was this person with no safeguarding or DV training or qualifications giving a talk about how PROFESSIONALS with training and qualifications miss things that she would pick up on because she’s an absolute expert and they are morons?

Reactions: 19
If Queen Betsy lost her phone, purse etc.. How the f*** did she manage to make it from Thailand or wherever to Australia so quickly? And am I right in thinking, in order to apply for a working visa for Oz - a person has to have a certain amount of money in their bank account to support themselves? Or even a tourist visa, does she have to have proof of stay and return flights home? She must be living on fresh air across the globe too. How all of that miraculously happened when she was in the depths of a pit of self inflicted misery last weekend is beyond me. Quick turnaround courtesy of the Huns, there’ll be a go fund me set up to lengthen her travels in no time.
---
The girl hasn’t worked in however long? And she only did 2 weeks in Footlocker - how is she affording all of this and not working?! Those huns are being taken for fools.

Reactions: 32
PTWM #182 The 'tears' I cried were all for me as W was declined an EHCP

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If Queen Betsy lost her phone, purse etc.. How the f*** did she manage to make it from Thailand or wherever to Australia so quickly? And am I right in thinking, in order to apply for a working visa for Oz - a person has to have a certain amount of money in their bank account to support themselves? Or even a tourist visa, does she have to have proof of stay and return flights home? She must be living on fresh air across the globe too. How all of that miraculously happened when she was in the depths of a pit of self inflicted misery last weekend is beyond me. Quick turnaround courtesy of the Huns, there’ll be a go fund me set up to lengthen her travels in no time.
---
The girl hasn’t worked in however long? And she only did 2 weeks in Footlocker - how is she affording all of this and not working?! Those huns are being taken for fools.
I’m thinking she’s currently taking a leaf from her mothers book of disposing of cash that’s not really hers…as I’m mummy is sending her money as a hush up.🤥👀🤬
I don’t know why she’s giving all these teens unexpected dreams that they too can travel from Thailand to Oz for just 2 months work at Xmas. Wait till seb and Lu also want to go travelling for months….🤥🙈🖕🏼 Can’t just expect the golden child to bd entitled.
Funny how as week ago Bratsy was in a tit place now she’s in Oz with new phone🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Well yes, because imagine jingling ya bag of cat biscuits calling your cat in shouting "Minge, here Minge" 🤣
Although whenever I see a cat I do say "hello pussy"!
The woman on the video is English, so she knows exactly what it means
Maybe the name is ironic then!! 🐱

Betsy didn't stay long "aLoNe" in Thailand did she? Almost like she couldn't manage to do anything for herself, like make independent plans, without her new friends that she already knew to make them for her. Too much like hard work to do anything for herself, just like her mother.

Reactions: 23
---
It used to be that if you had a sponsor, the sponsor family would take financial responsibility for you. My knowledge is really out of date so happy to be corrected 😊

Reactions: 9
It used to be that if you had a sponsor, the sponsor family would take financial responsibility for you. My knowledge is really out of date so happy to be corrected 😊
Ah that would make sense! Another family friend to take responsibility for her.. She’s clearly very young and vulnerable to be travelling like she is. That trip to Thailand was like a holiday with mates, not sure if I would class it as ‘solo travelling’. Fair play to her for going but she lasted a whole 2 weeks ‘solo’, and even at that was begging for friends on Instagram stories.

Reactions: 11
Not really she didn’t that herself with the “after every storm there’s a rainbow”
To be fair though, she's the only person I've come across that could manage to get the word "devastating," into a congratulations comment on a pregnancy announcement.

(Betsy will have a visitors visa for Aus I reckon. You get them online in 24-48 hours. They last 3 months. If she stayed on she could apply for a work visa when she's got a job offer etc. She's done the right thing because she was obviously struggling alone. Now she's safe and she's avoided coming home to the tit show. Wise move all round.)

Reactions: 33
Apart from Australia obviously
Minge means the same in Oz as it does in the UK. 😂
---
Just watched the stories. The call Josh did. Was he actually talking to someone? 😂 I'm sure with a call like that someone would be stopping him to ask questions. Bullshit if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.