PTWM #181 can’t breathe, pass a paper bag. Using tiny boobs to deflect from being a lying hag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For arguments sake - let’s just make believe she does genuinely only spend what she makes from her Instagram and Patreon, tracksuits and whatever else she flogs. Where is that CIC Patchwork Patrecon money going? Surely they should be able to buy clothes with donations from the Huns? It’s actually baffling how they don’t see it…
I imagine, if it is actually being used for the CIC, that it’s probably paying the rent and utilities on 4 properties. That isn’t going to be cheap.

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying she will, But most find the hours easy to begin with. I went through the emigration system 4 years ago. Visas for 3 months were hard enough. She can’t just country hop when suits now.
---
Is it me or has the “Pantry” still got the same amount of food on the shelving.??
And she’s spotted her warbertons bread “that’s our bread”… amazing, let’s see where this goes then🤬
One thing… Why is the shop not open every day, or do people only need to eat on Monday and Tuesday…? What about opening on a Friday, so people can eat of a weekend.. or is that not a thing.?🤬🤬🤬🤬
Was just about to say the food hasn't gone down at all and it was meant to have been open Monday and Tuesday. Agree about the opening days/times too !

Reactions: 9
I know this is a stupid question but why is it open two days a week for a couple of hours - I see a lot of perishable goods there and what if those who need it the most are actually working during those hours ???
She is more interested is how the place looks with her fannying about with the cushions

Reactions: 24
Was just about to say the food hasn't gone down at all and it was meant to have been open Monday and Tuesday. Agree about the opening days/times too !
Just seems crazy, I don’t know dates of benefit payments apart from the don’t pay weekends if your payment date falls on that, it’s usually paid on the Friday… if it’s Monday/Tuesday and you have nothing left then you’re basically f@@cked🤬
But obviously they’ve never had that worry, But I bet they have another picnic this weekend with all that Warbetons (cos it’s theirs)🤬🤬

Just rewatched it and she says “this is all the stuff we got last week”..??? Why was it not given out.???🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Anyone else playing “Patchwork Pantry Bingo” awaiting the dinners of Southern fried chicken, Pizzas, and orange juice…😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
I know this is a stupid question but why is it open two days a week for a couple of hours - I see a lot of perishable goods there and what if those who need it the most are actually working during those hours ???
She is more interested is how the place looks with her fannying about with the cushions
I think after a quick Google with the food standards agency that if you regularly supply food you have to register. Perhaps 8 hours a week falls under the criteria???

Reactions: 9
Was the recording of josh trying to portray what she said thr other week on her patreon rant. About people being REAAAALY interested to work with him and his birds. You no when she mentioned him working away. You no when she assumes u dont need ab actual bleeping degree or modicum of knowledge to do that job.
He was talking like someone wanted to come or have him help them.
Nothing she records is coincidence let's remember this.

And wilbert clearly new what she wanted him yo repeat was naughty. He was hesitant to repest it.Even a little boy realised it was wrong rachet! And a little level 3 autistic at that that doesn't no his own family.
---
I think after a quick Google with the food standards agency that if you regularly supply food you have to register. Perhaps 8 hours a week falls under the criteria???
Oh I'd love for them to have to be inspected.

Reactions: 5
I've just Googled as she tagged Fareshare (as the supplier of their food) - I'm assuming it's coming from Exeter Food Action ( https://exeterfoodaction.org.uk/about-us/ ) which is a CHARITY. It looks like she is taking food from a CHARITY and selling it! :oops: Their website says "Any group can access our food as long as they are local to us, and do not make a profit from the sale of the food."

As well as selling the food that the huns have donated and had delivered to the shop!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Asking for even more donations of food & immediately showing her new signage (did she pay for that?)
Don‘t get me started on her quoting her ‘happy place’ I access foodbanks on a regular basis on behalf of my clients & no way would the volunteers describe it as their happy place.

Reactions: 23
I've just Googled as she tagged Fareshare (as the supplier of their food) - I'm assuming it's coming from Exeter Food Action ( https://exeterfoodaction.org.uk/about-us/ ) which is a CHARITY. It looks like she is taking food from a CHARITY and selling it! :oops: Their website says "Any group can access our food as long as they are local to us, and do not make a profit from the sale of the food."

As well as selling the food that the huns have donated and had delivered to the shop!
Surely they can be reported to the charity then as they are breaching the conditions if they are selling it?

Reactions: 14
A donation of £1 to fairshare gives enough to provide FOUR meals. Yet rachet is taking rhein food nd selling its 12 items for £4!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I thought they got donated supermarket vouchers., why can't they get this lady some gluten free stuff rather than loads be donated and be wasted anyway... Also.
IDGAF if you're on your period. We will have them.. Get over it!

Reactions: 15
Mentioning she’s on her period. God help Silky when she’s going through the menopause 🤣
duck me I didn’t think things could be this bad, I even try to avoid myself 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Asking for even more donations of food & immediately showing her new signage (did she pay for that?)
Don‘t get me started on her quoting her ‘happy place’ I access foodbanks on a regular basis on behalf of my clients & no way would the volunteers describe it as their happy place.
She’s got a link with that signage company. Think Jo may have worked there?

Reactions: 5

Surely that can’t be morally right? Getting donated food, then selling it for her own profit? What if someone can’t afford £4, does she give them stuff for free? Or do they get turned away?

Reactions: 11

It is the same place, I looked at the stories from last week and it's the exact same location in Marsh Barton as confirmed on Google maps.

Also that food that's now gathering dust in her shop could be going to people in actual need of it😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If this is the case then surely any logical person would open say Monday and Friday? Then people can get food for during the week then again for over the weekend?
She really needs investigating, no one should be taking from a charity for their own profit

Reactions: 18
I’m actually really pleased B is in Australia, as I remember her best friend and mum emigrated there, and I believe came back to surprise her a few years ago? I also vaguely remember B having a plan to go there after school, which then never happened. So if this is something she’s wanted for a while, then hopefully she finds happiness there away from R and can be a normal 18 year old, rather than parenting her siblings via phone calls with her useless scamming mother!

Reactions: 28
I do enjoy it when the universe aligns to give someone what they deserve. (Rounding up homeless people to spend what is probably their only £4 in his wife's manic clutch on superiority.)

The punishment fits the adulterous crime ✌.

8F5D9A94-4C03-419E-A0B8-3B6E670E7369.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
New thread's up!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.