PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends mother always said the 3 Ms when she saw someone dressed inappropriately

No Mum
No Mates
No Mirror

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Jeeeez! The ‘Footballers wives’ wardrobe department just called, they want their outfit back 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We haven’t seen the hooves , if they’re in the pink cowboy boots I’m dead!! 👢

• Haha
Reactions: 46
WHAT THE duck IS THIS
---
WHAT THE duck IS THIS
She looks like she is having her photo took with her granddad before she goes clubbing. It's like 2 different outfits have been altered and stitched together to make do and his jacket and trousers that don't match look like they been lying rolled up in a heap on the floor for months. What a pair of utter clips!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she turned up at my wedding wearing that we would be having words and our friendship would be well over.

Reactions: 18
Ran here after seeing that story, for four glorious pages of adoration for the Barbie boob shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this the outfit she was complaining about while she was showing off the artwork? . If it isn’t then imagine what was worse than this sartorial duck up.

Reactions: 14
Who the hell dresses like that at someone's wedding? Cover yourself up woman! It's not a nightclub. 🙄

Reactions: 17
Did anyone know that Saint Rachel of Torbay had an under tit tattoo? Never seen it before! 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry, but.... What the actual duck?! What did she see when she looked in the mirror and thought yes, this is the perfect outfit?!
As my lovely Dad used to say, you can roll a turd in glitter, but it'll still be a turd! 💩

Reactions: 19
I swear she's having some kind of mental breakdown and that outfit is the latest sign that something is very wrong in that house.

The Bride should be furious with her and, I imagine, the rest of the guests will be gobsmacked. Even the most deranged hun must be shocked.

Reactions: 21
Unless I’m reading it wrong there hasn’t been a single comment on the grid post and it’s been up for an hour? No fawning Huns telling her she looks amazing? I don’t think even they can bring themselves to lie on this travesty!!

Edit to add - although I see it’s kicking off over in FB!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Broke my ankle sprinting here once I’d clapped eyes on that photo 😂

duck me.. Linda La Hughes called. She wants her outfit back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Unless I’m reading it wrong there hasn’t been a single comment on the grid post and it’s been up for an hour? No fawning Huns telling her she looks amazing? I don’t think even they can bring themselves to lie on this travesty!!

Edit to add - although I see it’s kicking off over in FB!
Plenty of stupid huns telling her how 'mazing she looks though 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.