PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camping is the perfect time to potty train him properly aswell.
I potty trained my youngest when on a camping holiday abroad. It was a piece of piss ! Because on a campsite my eye was never of him so I knew and could read his expressions when he was needing to go.

Reactions: 13
M
I’ve done these really quickly coz gotta get my daughters to gymnastics so not had time to check the quality, hopefully you can make them out ok…
The last one even though it says 11.08 on it, it was posted at 1am so I’m guessing after it was recorded the kids went to bed and the snow put that fire out! ❄
Has she deleted these or are they on joshs?

Reactions: 3
I can’t actually believe that Josh was in the army. He has no bleeping awareness of living in the great outdoors and this is the same man who was in Iraq. Did he check into the bleeping Baghdad Hilton whilst he was there. I remember my brother wading through poppy fields in Afganhistan for days with no toilet or proper place to sleep. The pair of them have not a bleeping clue!!! Absolute brain dead morons the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s genuinely really worrying to me that ‘ broken’ people look up to this woman and want to be her or go to her talks aspiring to end up with a family and life like hers
Her marriage is an absolute abusive sham. She’s a terrible terrible mother. She has no real friends and is exactly what you shouldn’t aspire to be .
If you are easily influenced or looking to turn your life around , this is really worrying to me. As a mother who was left alone with v young babies and had to go on my own at a young age and re build my life , and leave a bad situation- she’s a really worrying role model.
Her relationships are abusive, she’s a scam artist and her audience is the vunerable.
She teaches you to orstrasise yourself, get into a very unhealthy relationship full of hatrid and dependence , be completely realaint on a man to even do a school run ( so you’d accept abuse again just to not be alone because you think you need then) and to hate your kids ? What’s the learning ?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe Alan’s yts stint has come to a natural end and he isn’t getting kept on ???

Can’t wait for their first Van trip - it will be comedy gold …. Might even cancel Netflix for the summer season 😂😂😂
Just watched them on shorts, they have met up with Wibbleys friends family, knew it wasnt just something they thought up. Their new best friends ( EVER) have a van. Not to be outdone they've gone and got one. Guarantee it wont be around long, plus they wont have bought it outright, it will be a lease vehicle.

Reactions: 12
I can’t actually believe that Josh was in the army. He has no bleeping awareness of living in the great outdoors and this is the same man who was in Iraq. Did he check into the bleeping Baghdad Hilton whilst he was there. I remember my brother wading through poppy fields in Afganhistan for days with no toilet or proper place to sleep. The pair of them have not a bleeping clue!!! Absolute brain dead morons the pair of them.
Thats nothing, my partner is used to shitting in a bucket with clingfilm over it so its easily disposed of 🤣🤣🤣
He doesn't give a duck and would definitely laugh in joshs face!
---
Just watched them on shorts, they have met up with Wibbleys friends family, knew it wasnt just something they thought up. Their new best friends ( EVER) have a van. Not to be outdone they've gone and got one. Guarantee it wont be around long, plus they wont have bought it outright, it will be a lease vehicle.
Shes a prime example of "keeping up with the jones's " 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just an outsiders perspective, but I feel cute little W is being mega spoilt as he is R and Js only child together and he now has no real boundaries or rules that he lives by. I get it to a point, he's their last and you get a bit more lax, but the child isn't screaming level 3 autism to me, he just comes across a tad spoilt and slightly behind on his progression levels. Cute nonetheless.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That friendship that she’s just spent £55k on to try to keep won’t last 5 minutes - having to listen to her snort like a warthog every 5 seconds at things that aren’t funny and having your every movement and conversations recorded and plastered online. No thanks 😬

Reactions: 21
New thread, you bastards!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.