Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beckigib

BTW, apologies in advance if the recap on the next thread is missing bits, I've had a tough week as my cat has been very poorly and was put to sleep yesterday 💔 so I haven't been keeping up to speed with the shitshow (and I didn't even need a "business loan" to pay the vet bill). I will do my best though
So sorry to hear about your cat @DipsyDoodle, they will be over 🌈 bridge, having fun with all the other animals sadly lost. Thinking of you at this sad time x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

jxhx

VIP Member
Remember how fucked off she was when he called someone at McDonald's by her name (because it was on her name badge), Rabies was demanding to know how he knew her name, whether he recognised her etc. She must have thought he'd been hiding his nugget in the assistant's McMuffin on the sly 🙄

BTW, apologies in advance if the recap on the next thread is missing bits, I've had a tough week as my cat has been very poorly and was put to sleep yesterday 💔 so I haven't been keeping up to speed with the shitshow (and I didn't even need a "business loan" to pay the vet bill). I will do my best though
So sorry to hear this. It's a sore one as they are such a huge part of the family.

• Heart

InchSchlong

why does it say 20/08/2022 for his DOB? He was born in 2019.

is she sending herself emails again for content?

ETA - i've seen 3 people post their school acceptance on FB this morning. 2 in my area and 1 out of it. All 3 were on the council headed paper as an attachment, not just written in the email content. Can anyone in her area confirm how the email was laid out?

We had the email this time last year. No headed email here in Kent. Just a bog standard email with the offered place on etc.

Attachments

Ohmydayz

Remember how fucked off she was when he called someone at McDonald's by her name (because it was on her name badge), Rabies was demanding to know how he knew her name, whether he recognised her etc. She must have thought he'd been hiding his nugget in the assistant's McMuffin on the sly 🙄

Sorry to read this Dipsy, sending a big hug your way x

• Heart

notfake

Chatty Member

Sorry to hear about your cat ❤

• Heart

Bennington12

So sorry to hear about your Cat DipsyD ❤ Thinking of you and sending lots of love 😘 xx

• Heart

Retro80s

VIP Member
I
I’d ment with Wilby there’s nothing wrong with him his just delayed coz of his rubbish parents
And again there’s nothing wrong with any kids who have autism!
I don’t think you understand what you’re actually saying 🤦🏼‍♀️
You’re saying if there were things wrong with him, it would be autism.
autism doesn’t mean there is anything wrong at all.

princesspoppy11

I know Devon is slightly worse than Torbay but the wait time for tribunals in Devon is at least 15 mths.

Portage who Wilby used to have in, work very closely with the Ed psych team in Torbay as well as the early years SEN team.
Wow. That's a few months longer than ours.The whole system needs an overhaul...again!!

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
why does it say 20/08/2022 for his DOB? He was born in 2019.

is she sending herself emails again for content?

ETA - i've seen 3 people post their school acceptance on FB this morning. 2 in my area and 1 out of it. All 3 were on the council headed paper as an attachment, not just written in the email content. Can anyone in her area confirm how the email was laid out?
Omg she a twatt, the DOB 😂

Wotsit

VIP Member
I think Linda had fallen out with Jo in any case. A quick flick at their social media shows that. Whatever happened with Jo was over Josh's job, the timing was just to on point. Though personally I think if he did access information for any reason, it was his choice. I wouldn't feel guilty over it.
what makes you think they have fallen out?

Granted its from last year but there is a pic of Linda with all the family for stabby's son's birthday. Despite my sleuthing skills i have been unable to find stabby's sister on any SM but found her neice

Reactions: 3

Flossy McFluff

It would depend on the type of hair you have if it’s coloured, highlighted, fine, curly but what I would suggest is if you are using straighteners a lot that unlike Rachet you use a heat protector spray on your hair. Shampoo and conditioner L’Oréal Kerestase , Redken or Alfaparf Semi Di Lino are all ranges I like also Nak (that’s an Australian brand not sure if it’s in the Uk). If you go into any decent hair salon and let them have a look at your hair I’m sure they will recommend what you need. I find small local salon’s are good and helpful I know not everyone likes going to salon’s 😊 Oh and PLEASE don’t have the heat on 220 it will fry your hair 🙈
Sorry to jump on this too 🙈 I have thick red hair, no colour but it's growing in curly after baby number 3. When I straighten it I always have it on 220 cos its the only temperature that works...what can I do instead? I've yet to find any hair products that don't make me itch like I have nits so I never use anything on it :(

FridaK

VIP Member
Mine was diagnosed at 2, but it was so obvious he was on the spectrum even as a younger toddler. With Wobble I think she would have been told to wait a few years (especially with covid etc) which is obviously why she needed the paid for level 3.
They are so little but if you knew yourself about it, in all round way, I can see that making sense more.

notfake

Chatty Member
Is waynbos surname the same at Ratchets? If so that’s pretty shit naming your child with another man the same surname as your “abusive” ex! No wonder Sloshy is on the merlot!

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
You’ve just completely contradicted yourself here 😂 Ratchet, is that you??!!

You called the friend of the OP wrong because they said they earn extra cash by babysitting and that definitely doesn’t happen. It clearly does!! And you’ve said you’ve done it yourself! Many posters on here have stated that!
Also I’m pretty sure if a childcare worker thought a child was in a potentially unsafe home situation, they would keep an extra eye on them to try and figure out what’s going on. Policies are put in place yes, but sometimes policies can be bent. My friend is the head of early years at a local school. Policy states that if a child is hurt or upset, they cannot comfort them. As a mum and teacher, seeing a 3/4 year old hurt or upset, she gives them a cuddle until they feel ok again. So in that situation, that policy is daft.
Ok. I’ll just agree

Mod edit, let's not argue with each other and agree to disagree to move on.

Last edited by a moderator: