Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seenthelighttorbay

I only went through the school application process once but I am sure I didn’t get an email right at midnight, but some time during the afternoon that day. So what does she mean staying up all night for it? Exaggerations again for dramatic effect…🙄..! English isn’t my first language but even I could have written this better..

[..]… they’re saving lives, and it’s hard…and devastating & ugly, but it’s also amazing & wonderful & pretty…but [..]
Torbay does send the emails at midnight x

Reactions: 3

puddleduck

VIP Member
Remember how fucked off she was when he called someone at McDonald's by her name (because it was on her name badge), Rabies was demanding to know how he knew her name, whether he recognised her etc. She must have thought he'd been hiding his nugget in the assistant's McMuffin on the sly 🙄

BTW, apologies in advance if the recap on the next thread is missing bits, I've had a tough week as my cat has been very poorly and was put to sleep yesterday 💔 so I haven't been keeping up to speed with the shitshow (and I didn't even need a "business loan" to pay the vet bill). I will do my best though
So sorry to hear about your cat. I know how hard it is. Sending 🫂s x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
The forced play with Wilby yesterday confirmed something I've long suspected and I'm forewarning that this could trigger some as I'm broaching the subject of PND.

From what I've seen from day one, Rach never really bonded with Wilby and its heartbreaking for me to even write that - there's a dissociate in the way she behaves around him, she just doesn't "get him" - she's scared of him. We know he can bond with others as he has such an easy relationship with Betsy in particular - even with Josh to a lesser extent.

She's seeking validation for how she feels in Wilby's "diagnosis" when really the answers lie deep within her. I'm not knocking her at all as PND is fucking destroying, as many on here will sadly testify. In no way am I making excuses for the situation she found herself in in the Summer of 2019 but those last 3 months of her pregnancy were incredibly stressful and undoubtedly affected her post natal state.

This is all about Wilby now and, if Rach wants any kind of healthy relationship with that incredibly intelligent boy in the future, then she needs to start being honest with herself, accept it and seek help.
what happened to her summer 2019?

Reactions: 2

Wotsit

VIP Member
Can anyone explain what she means when she says the boys were pipped and she got an email. Is that a school thing?

Reactions: 2

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Ok, finally got a spare minute today. She’s just basically setting up for a big old bed again, oh and a night away. But we knew that anyway.

I’ve seen TDAS mentioned a lot by locals trolls, does anyone know if this is true?
Anyone got the acknowledgements from her other books? Not sure which one she’s talking about.
And she’s now saying she got a business loan to pay for Ethal! 🙄
I’m not able to watch this at the moment, but what did she say about TDAS?

Reactions: 1

katesbess

VIP Member
Yes, exact same clothes for them both and edie in the live that same day
come on my well watched friends with the "sources" where are the lates patreon pearls of wisdoms
---
The huns commenting on that latest post🤯

Does this mean that Wilby is starting school this September, which means a post about her babies all being born in August (Lula doesn't matter to her) and being the youngest in their year and how Wilby isn't ready to start school when she only stopped dressing him in babygros what seems like months ago. Except of course the post will end up being all about Betsy and herself, me me me my life is so hard, I had to go out for a very expensive meal to cope and a break at wrong turn lodge...
disappointed in myself and others for not one being against( or tactfully against) her. nothing nothin thing written with an apposing view.

Reactions: 1