PTWM #174 Non Working, Scammy Mummy, Fess Up Rach, Where Is The Money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness, she managed to eat a three course meal and photograph it with an Autistic 3 year old having a violent meltdown….that’s some skills. There is no way that many autistic children would be able to sit in a new place for that length of time so why take him 🤦🏼‍♀️
They are either thick as two short planks and just cannot fathom the best way to support their child, or incredibly selfish and attention seeking.

Reactions: 30
Goodness, she managed to eat a three course meal and photograph it with an Autistic 3 year old having a violent meltdown….that’s some skills. There is no way that many autistic children would be able to sit in a new place for that length of time so why take him 🤦🏼‍♀️
They are either thick as two short planks and just cannot fathom the best way to support their child, or incredibly selfish and attention seeking.
a-little-from-column-a-a-little-from-column-b.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm guessing book sales aren't going so well, so a Pity Party Post was needed on FB.

Poor Rachel having a hard time, let's buy her latest book to make her feel better 🤗.

I'm sure half the Facebook huns don't follow her on Insta and only a small minority of die hards fund her next pair of Gucci's on Patrecon. Her FB posts don't include all her numerous days out, nights out, trips, "me" time sitting on her arse etc, so of course the FB Huns will sympathise.

Poor Wilbs. Any parent knows meal times out with toddlers are "eat n run whilst it's still fun".

My youngest is 16, and it's literally only the last couple of years where we've upped our game past a Toby Carvery 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she didn't take him to a children's farm / theme park cos she was scared of him showing her up but she takes him to a posh restaurant for lunch?? She's bonkers. Also - she took a picture of the offending item that wouldn't stand up BEFORE Wilby had a meltdown about it amd severed Sloshs jugular vein? Make it make sense
What I get from the restaurant scene is that the “epic meltdown/beheading” was mid meal, wobbler still managing to eat his expensive chips, But it couldn’t have been that bad, (seeing as Slosh lost his head completely in the beheading incident) because they then stayed for dessert.????
Fancy being embarrassed by your toddler you have never disciplined Just labelled “Autistic” and then ruining every other diners meal by staying😡

Reactions: 27
Having watched yesterday’s videos with W, here are my observations/opinions (I have two children diagnosed with Autism - they are like chalk and cheese)

1) They took W to a toy shop but when he showed interest in anything other than dinosaurs they seemed uninterested and pushed him towards the dinosaur section which he seemed to have no interest in. Not all people on the spectrum have “special interests”. Feel like they are pushing this trait on him

2) Being at the toy shop could be a massive sensory overload for W. To then expect him to sit and co-operate in a new place was naive (at best) on their part

3) The fact that W is happily eating in a new place should be celebrated. Both of mine struggle with eating out - even something they like - as it might be slightly different

4) Using phrases such as “cut Josh’s neck open” are used to make their life seem more difficult than it is to those who have no experience of an ND child. These scenarios are completely avoidable on their part. Meltdowns don’t “just happen”. There will be a trigger. From what she’s said, she knew this might happen and could have stopped it before it got out of hand

5) I’d never dream of saying either of my kids had embarrassed me due to a meltdown/behaviour. Whoever messaged her asking how she feels knowing W could read these posts in years to come is spot on.

Sorry for the waffle. She just boils my piss with her woe is me attitude. Yes it can be 💩. Yes it’s hard. But, you know what, it’s much harder for the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
W just casually calling out for most likely help in the background whilst rachit just carries on to the paying customers 😬 the kids being home is even messing up her ability to do lives now! Jesus Christ women!

Also why was the day trip all about what E wanted to do yet the next trip to the bistro that takes fresh air for payment is all about what she wants to do with no regard for W .

Reactions: 19
The recent story about Josh turning the water off while his son was showering took me back to when I read the first PTWM book when I used to follow her …..she talked about her former partner B&T’s dad doing the exact same thing to her ( she claimed she’d be in the shower and as soon as she got the shampoo on, he would turn the hot water off ) amongst other abusive acts…. So the question is why would she as a mother who has experienced how awful this is, be complicit in the nasty behaviour from her husband to his son? I don’t get it ?
---
The recent story about Josh turning the water off while his son was showering took me back to when I read the first PTWM book when I used to follow her …..she talked about her former partner B&T’s dad doing the exact same thing to her ( she claimed she’d be in the shower and as soon as she got the shampoo on, he would turn the hot water off ) amongst other abusive acts…. So the question is why would she as a mother who has experienced how awful this is, be complicit in the nasty behaviour from her husband to his son? I don’t get it ?
If anyone still has the original PTWM book , it’s in one of the chapters where she was still in the toxic relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 68
Nearly midday and she’s lying in bed watching Joyce cleaning. Joyce who's decapitation has miraculously healed overnight!

Also, it was mentioned on here the other day about W's school 👀
😆 thanks for keeping me updated R. I thought offer day was 1st April for some reason. Wondered why she was being quiet about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Slosh made an appearance with his head under his arm this morning.?

*Eagerly awaiting upload for proof of beheading😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The dinosaur stuff is giving me rage now, most toddlers are obsessed by a certain topic at some point - trains, princesses, dinosaurs, whatever. I hate that she is pushing everything as an autism trait. I don't think I've ranted for a while now at how insulting to parents who actually have severely autistic level 3, violent children her woe is me stories actually are.

That post she's shared from the "autism expert" uber hun is ridiculous too! While of course you wouldn't discipline an autistic child for something out of their control, they are not exempt from being naughty! They are children too, I can't stand it when she uses autism as Wobble's entire identity :(

Reactions: 36
The dinosaur stuff is giving me rage now, most toddlers are obsessed by a certain topic at some point - trains, princesses, dinosaurs, whatever. I hate that she is pushing everything as an autism trait. I don't think I've ranted for a while now at how insulting to parents who actually have severely autistic level 3, violent children her woe is me stories actually are.

That post she's shared from the "autism expert" uber hun is ridiculous too! While of course you wouldn't discipline an autistic child for something out of their control, they are not exempt from being naughty! They are children too, I can't stand it when she uses autism as Wobble's entire identity :(
Exactly about the discipline. I had to tell my 16 year old off yesterday he’s got ocd, adhd and autistic and this last 3 years have been hell for him and us. He went on terrible when i disciplined him. He said you know i have problems you can’t do that! I said I’m your parent and regardless of your issues I will not tolerate these actions. He threw things screamed at me , swore at me , smashed the door. This is a regular occurrence during a melt down in my house but I’ve noticed over the last few years he also does it and uses his problems as an excuse. Sometimes you have to still carry through the discipline regardless of the kick offs. As I say to our social worker and therapist plus all the other people involved. He has to live in the world and respect other people. I can just see wobble left to do as he pleases. They’re going to have their hands full if she doesn’t pull herself together and learn about her son.

• Heart
---

If anyone still has the original PTWM book , it’s in one of the chapters where she was still in the toxic relationship.
Yes but did Waynbo actually turn the shower off on her OR did he just run the hot water by accident and she decided to over exaggerate the story to call him abusive?

I really can't tell anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Nearly midday and she’s lying in bed watching Joyce cleaning. Joyce who's decapitation has miraculously healed overnight!

Also, it was mentioned on here the other day about W's school 👀
If you ever wondered whether there could be a tackier version of Bet Lynch’s bedroom, then be still your beating hearts.

• Haha
---

See here:
C59BB046-9F62-43DC-ABAB-3B23348BC10E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
---

If it’s Waynbo doing it to her it’s abuse, yet if Sloshy is doing it to his son it’s a joke?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Yep, it was doxxing. Sorry, I should really say "doxxing" - because if PC NoMore hasn't heard of it, clearly it doesn't exist.

View attachment 2101950
Aha thank you! I knew someone would have the necessary video and what not 😂 I was just watching Grey’s Anatomy last night and Bailey (one of the main peeps) had been doxxed and it reminded me that these two morons are like no, doesn’t exist 😂

Reactions: 14
So W is still ill and has a gammy eye that will still most likely be contagious. Fair enough, get him out for some air, take him for a walk. Instead take him to places where he touches everything and is spreading his germs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.