PTWM #174 Non Working, Scammy Mummy, Fess Up Rach, Where Is The Money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she talks about that sweet little boy is appalling.

If this is what she says in public, what on earth does she say behind closed doors, to his siblings, dad and other family? It's just heartbreaking. One day he'll grow up and se that, I've never seen someone talk about their children in such a way before

Reactions: 29
Yep, it was doxxing. Sorry, I should really say "doxxing" - because if PC NoMore hasn't heard of it, clearly it doesn't exist.

View attachment 2101950
Well of course he hasn't heard of it, not too many hedgehogs outing each other on the internet. WiFi signal is probably tit under the hedgerows 🙄
---
I imagine that’s because not much doxxing goes on with hedgehogs and seagulls, hence why he’s never arrested in reference to it
I just saw this after I posted my comment! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who has a burner account that could message the pair of these narcissistic cunts, & send her the screen grab of her book about her ex turning the shower off on her, & josh doing it to seb.
Horrible pair of bastards they are.
One of these days Seb will knock duck out of that wet lettuce of a father of his.

Anyway, hopefully she will just catch up on here like she always does 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Who has a burner account that could message the pair of these narcissistic cunts, & send her the screen grab of her book about her ex turning the shower off on her, & josh doing it to seb.
Horrible pair of bastards they are.
One of these days Seb will knock duck out of that wet lettuce of a father of his.

Anyway, hopefully she will just catch up on here like she always does 👋🏼
She’d combust ……. do it .

Reactions: 7
Nearly midday and she’s lying in bed watching Joyce cleaning. Joyce who's decapitation has miraculously healed overnight!

Also, it was mentioned on here the other day about W's school 👀
Look at Joyce in his dinosaur pyjamas!!!
He is so cute 😍.
I could eat him up
💘💘💘.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Exactly this. You have hit the nail right on the head. She loves the attention it brings her.
This!!! I have twin girls and we have to avoid a lot because one of them has autism 😔😔
---
00D181A5-7F3F-4E50-B6F3-56A4F0648409.png

Take him back to the toy shop then!!!! I don’t understand her one breath she posts this next she posts this? I never seen a real bad side to her until all this stuff came out about Wilby being autistic, maybe that just makes me naive don’t know which side she stands anymore helping Wilby or making him worse.
---
Didn’t mean to reply that to previous post not quite got hang of this yet I usually just read not post! But these past few weeks really shocked me with her couldn’t keep my mouth shut any longer! Poor baby going out into the cold winds with his eye like that!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He didn't have it on Thursday at the theme park either 😂😂😂. This woman is insane. I would actually go as far as to say Waynbo never touched her. She is a pathological liar.
I agree. Found this the other day and any huns here who still believe that Rachel was abused, remember that she only came up with that AFTER the woman in the doorway fictional story and many of us (me included) messaged her about our stories of abuse. She even kept a knife under her pillow. Not normal behaviour for anyone.
IMG_8682.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Yep, it was doxxing. Sorry, I should really say "doxxing" - because if PC NoMore hasn't heard of it, clearly it doesn't exist.

View attachment 2101950
Teachers and accountants???
What the duck is she talking about?
So any of you Tattlers who are teachers or accountants, please stop picking on Rachel Hambleton!
And she thinks people who she's doxxed are shitting themselves!
Nope, i don't think they are, Rachel.
Not even Shitting Myself Susan is shitting herself about your threats 😐.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It breaks my heart to see the way she treats poor Wilby. He is being openly abused and yet children’s services won’t do anything (trust me, I tried. Got back a ‘don’t believe everything you see on the internet’ email) He is emotionally abused and obvious neglect yet professionals either turn away or think tweedledee and tweddledum are parenting goals. Willy’s ill, will she piss off to herpes lodge? Course she will.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t comment often as I will be honest I enjoy reading the thread more but the meal out yday has blown my mind and then the trip today where he can’t go buy something new (where you would expect to treat a child they avoid) - I was a ‘hun’ back in the day but never daft enough to give her money and glad I never did - some of the last few posts have had such triggering / wrong wording and I have never fortunately been in a DV relationship so those that have I am so angry for them having to read her lies and it possibly cause a set back.

Reactions: 16
This!!! I have twin girls and we have to avoid a lot because one of them has autism 😔😔
---
View attachment 2102572
Take him back to the toy shop then!!!! I don’t understand her one breath she posts this next she posts this? I never seen a real bad side to her until all this stuff came out about Wilby being autistic, maybe that just makes me naive don’t know which side she stands anymore helping Wilby or making him worse.
---
Didn’t mean to reply that to previous post not quite got hang of this yet I usually just read not post! But these past few weeks really shocked me with her couldn’t keep my mouth shut any longer! Poor baby going out into the cold winds with his eye like that!!
she literally talks like she hates and regrets him.

autistic or not, taking a toddler into a toy shop and expecting them to leave happily without buying the whole bastard shop is not NORMAL. They wants all the toys and will have meltdowns. That’s toddler life hun.

what was she expecting…. Oh hang on…more content for her thirsty huns. Wankers the lot of them.

Reactions: 21
Teachers and accountants???
What the duck is she talking about?
So any of you Tattlers who are teachers or accountants, please stop picking on Rachel Hambleton!
And she thinks people who she's doxxed are shitting themselves!
Nope, i don't think they are, Rachel.
Not even Shitting Myself Susan is shitting herself about your threats 😐.
I'm one of the two she mentioned. Does my job say I shouldnt comment on her bleeping shocking parenting and scamming?? No it doesn't, so duck off Rachel. I'll say what I want whenever I want. And guess what I am not neglecting my kids while I do it 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.