Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalla

VIP Member
Obviously we all know she's a useless parent and an awful person generally but there's something about her filming poor W when he's clearly not well that I find really offensive and actually quite upsetting. We know that none of the children have any privacy at all, but this just feels SO intrusive. If she felt the need to share he was ill, she could have just put that as a caption over a photo of him from yesterday or earlier in the week.
However I guess when you share every aspect of your children's life for financial gain nothing is off limits 😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
If I recall correctly, she was selling tickets to ask a question, which once written down were then to be read and approved by Josh, so no one can surprise her with a PayPal question for example.
How’s he gonna stop me from asking her when she signs my book today though?

• Haha

jxhx

VIP Member
I've worked out who Lindz is. She commented on a live on patreon the other week that she'd written her review and talked about the trolls on it. It's on a screenshot I posted a thread or two ago. She's another liar who said she didn't know anything about R beforehand. R follows her.

• Wow
  • Haha

wonder Lu

VIP Member
What parent pays people to look after their children so they can go away?? Yes people have nannies etc but in the real world most parents just accept the parenting role and either take children with them or wait until they are able to safely leave older kids alone. It’s said in such a way that she’s hard done by because she has to pay for child care. Just do what parents do and be there for your kids. What was that shit she spouted in the new year about taking time to be around the family more. She used a word which I forget. Anyway do that.

• Haha
  • Sad
My 3 year old could be Wilby but I don't for a second think my son his autistic. He's just a 3 year old boy! He gets his pee in the potty or toilet, but sometimes he pisses on the floor. He didn't want to get dressed this morning and lashed out, all arms and legs. Sometimes you get twatted, sometimes you don't. Sometimes he calms down in 5 mins, sometimes he's going at it for 1 hour. He's just a boy trying to regulate his emotions!

I'm not saying that there aren't issues because we only see a small part, but it all seems pretty run of the mill. She's just used to girls who sit pretty.

JessiBun

Chatty Member
So between Josh and R they are working a grand total of 3 days between them over the next two weeks! I bet Josh does all of them, no way she will be there on her own
I’m so glad I know when they’re open this “Eatser” 🤣🤣🤣

FFS any normal parent would reply to Lulla with something like “Aww, hope it gets easier on your legs, have you taken some ibuprofen? Can you nip to the Spar for some food you like? Missing you loads!” But not those nasty twats 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha

LauraC35

Chatty Member
What sort of mother takes a photo of their sick child and with a filter and then adds music to it? No mother I know that’s for sure. Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that this awful human being does it…..anything for engagement and sympathy off the huns. What good is calling 111 who will just tell you to take your child to the out of hours or A&E. She is worse than useless and those children deserve better. Too busy fannying round the country being an illiterate author flogging her book of lies than to parent properly.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
Seen the wedding frame in her hashtags the other day and spotted the the date of the first kiss on there. Are we really supposed to believe they didn’t get together until then when there’s posts of her and sloshy and the kids together from February 2014 😂
I believe it. Purely because Josh strikes me as the kind of bloke who'd take three months muster the courage to ask permission for a kiss.

He looks like he's on a Mobility Scooter in Orthopaedic shoes here 😂😂.

B0BE9C12-7368-4211-8E63-C1AE6FB1EACB.jpeg

• Haha

Bennington12

Can nothing happen in that house without being filmed 😫

Cannot understand why she would film Wilbs so poorly especially before getting him the help he needs.

I got a call to pick my little boy up from school on Tuesday. As soon as we were in the car, I was calling the doctor before I even thought to ring his dad. Didn’t ever occur to me to take a photo of him or film him for everyone to gawk at. Such a violation of his privacy.

As for them both going away whilst he was sick… no words 😞

• Sad
  • Heart

Tittle3

Sorry but the none verbal thing really pees me off! My son is 2 and doesn't say any words. He doesn't as far as we are aware show any other signs of autism but he is completely none verbal. Wilby literally says so much! How can she still be saying he doesn't?!

Reactions: 33

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
Has this been noted ….maybe us Tattlers…should push for the same law here

“The French National Assembly has passed legislation banning parents from sharing children's photos on social media platforms. The bill proposed by French MP Bruno Studer of President Emmanuel Macron's party was approved unanimously“

• Heart

x12x12x

VIP Member
I hope it wasn't Rach that found this, she'd probably throw it away 😜
Stap!! This has me in a wrinkle. It’s all about punctuation. A Trolls scooter or a troll’s scooter. Envisioning a woman whaling around on a scooter now shouting “you’re a shit person” to Raq

• Haha

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Tell us you hate you middle girl without telling us you hate your middle girl.
I can’t believe they are buggering off yet again on T’s birthday, can her glorified huns chat not wait just a few days, you know in Easter holidays.
She makes me sick

Jo staying up late to email America 😂😂😂
Yes different time zones but they’ll will read it when they turn on their emails.
Thick bints

• Haha
  • Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
If I could make a suggestion - Live streaming this event would be the decent thing to do - for us, it's what we deserve 😇.

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Did I read a few threads back she she slagged off parents missing school concerts and sports day etc ??

And then yesterday she posts a pic in her hall way off the cleaner/babysitter and the skivvy jo and the camera shy wan and sloshy ?? Collectively they must all not think of Lula and her birthday this week thinking it’s ok to go on a jolly. I would perhaps get it if Lila had another parent she would be spending ger birthday with but she doesn’t. Lula will never forget this … and probs dig it up in the future.

that whole bunch of them in that hall yesterday are a disgrace. It’s not like it was a planned brain surgery Rachette was performing.
its ok that she is missing her birthday morning because she is staying at toxic granny Christine's. Apparently Lula would rather wake up with her on her birthday anyway and Rach will take her for dinner when she's back home at 2pm 😂 :rolleyes:

ETA - its only tattle bastards leaving their kids that she has issues with, its fine when she does it.

Last edited:

Aunt Sally

She’s such a cunt. She left that poorly boy at home with god knows who while she fucked off in her nasty cheap polyester suit pretending to be famous. Who the fuck would film and share their clearly ill child sleeping? Deplorable behaviour from a so called mother. Get her and that useless piss streak of a husband of hers in the bin.