Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy McFluff

It actually breaks my heart that Lu was her own little person with her own passions and likes...and now she's a carbon copy of Betsy cos her shite maw has taught her that the best way to get ahead in life is to flash the flesh and open your legs. I really hope that as she gets older she ditches the toxic family and goes back to doing things she loves...sadly I think something will happen before she reaches that stage :(

I'm not sure if it's just me, but did all her 'meltdowns' etc start when she was basically forced to change her personality cos her own mother was taking the piss out the fact she loved animals and nature?

• Sad
Reactions: 36

VCJR

VIP Member
That’s because Khloe Kardashian doesn’t have a stench trench that’s constantly infected like you do Rachaele 🤢 100% she wrote that on just before taking the photo….anything for a bit of attention eh love 🙄
That is seriously fucking disgusting!
I'm sure khloe Kardashian doesn’t have a tupperware box of fanny meds in her pantry.
Neither do most normal people you dirty rotten old cow!
Her mind is filthier than her diseased fanny 😫.

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
This could be why she's pushing the patchwork patreon so much. Need to pay Jen, Jayne and Dani somehow and she won't do that out of her ptwm funds!
she's at 3365 follower's on patreon at the moment (i'm sure she had 4000 at one point) If all of them are paying the lowest subscription of £5 per month, that's £16,825 she makes EVERY MONTH. With all the begging she does on FB and insta for donations there is no way a penny of that goes back to the (non existent) women she helps

• Wow
  • Angry

JessiBun

Chatty Member
Lula in a Joules top to go splashing around in the forest, doesn’t exactly scream “on the breadline” to me. She’s so full of shit.

At this point I don’t know who is worse; that stupid gurning bucket-headed, fake tanned, deluded, emasculated, waste of skin Joyce or his malevolent, psychopath, peri-menopausal, lying, freaky toothed, squinty nose, grifting cunt of a wife Rancid.
I don’t know about everyone else but when we were skint l wasn’t larking about in Hunter wellies with my kid in Joules, we were supermarket head to toe!

Reactions: 35

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I say this every single time but he’s such an embarrassing Liam Gallagher wannabe and makes be cringe every time he posts a mirror selfie 🙈🙈🙈
Every time he posts you can hear the sound of vaginas across the country clamping shut!

• Haha
While my REBL hoodie is drying ready for it’s debut, thought I’d share this…
wonder who this could be? She’s itching to say it isn’t she?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

PutinOnTheRitz

Lula in a Joules top to go splashing around in the forest, doesn’t exactly scream “on the breadline” to me. She’s so full of shit.

At this point I don’t know who is worse; that stupid gurning bucket-headed, fake tanned, deluded, emasculated, waste of skin Joyce or his malevolent, psychopath, peri-menopausal, lying, freaky toothed, squinty nose, grifting cunt of a wife Rancid.

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
My 3 year old could be Wilby but I don't for a second think my son his autistic. He's just a 3 year old boy! He gets his pee in the potty or toilet, but sometimes he pisses on the floor. He didn't want to get dressed this morning and lashed out, all arms and legs. Sometimes you get twatted, sometimes you don't. Sometimes he calms down in 5 mins, sometimes he's going at it for 1 hour. He's just a boy trying to regulate his emotions!

I'm not saying that there aren't issues because we only see a small part, but it all seems pretty run of the mill. She's just used to girls who sit pretty.
She's used to her kids being raised by other people. I think she used nursery/childminders the whole time with her other 3 kids (and also had a lot of support from her mum and sister), and Joyce's boys were past the toddler stage by the time Ratshit swooped in to snatch them from their mum. I don't think she's ever really had to deal with a toddler before, and the paid for autism diagnosis is a handy excuse for not parenting him properly. Wilby came on in leaps and bounds when he started going to a childminder and then preschoo,l which says a lot about how they held him back when he was at home in front of the telly with a bag of sweets all the time.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
At this point its just easier to let her carry on talking because she just digs herself a deeper hole and more people question her by what comes out of her own mouth 🤣
---
So she has said that her women have been housed in flats that are basically squalor. MEN smoking weed and injecting everywhere (not women just men🙄) and no lifts. I’m not from the UK so can I ask do councils just house alcoholics,drug abusers and people fleeing DV in blocks of flat? Or are these council flats that regular people get housed in too if so she is she is insulting people that get housed in flats, insinuating everyone that lives in blocks of flats are alcoholics or drug abusers😡 We grew up in council flats and had the best neighbours and wonderful community wouldn’t change were I grew up for anything 😊 Just wondering if the UK is different to us 😉
UK isn't different. Rs mind is! Its not the first time she has stereotyped high rise flats with drug takers and gangs of youths!
She watches too much TV 🤦‍♀️

Davena94

VIP Member
She’s a danger to women. Someone who’s trying to leave a dv situation is already terrified beyond belief, they don’t need some wonky nose moron chatting shit about being housed with “4 alcoholic men” to make them even more scared. And more fool anyone handing over cash to her. At first I could understand being sucked in with the whole saviour image and wanting to help. But anyone still paying money to her now is just an idiot.

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Rachaeleele’s attitude towards her kids smoking/vaping/whatever reminds me of a phone call home I had to make for a student a few months ago after they had been discovered vaping in the toilets. After I explained to the dad the purpose of my call, he told me to wait a moment and disappeared; when he came back to the phone he assured me it couldn’t have been his child vaping, as his (13 year old!) child’s vape was in the kitchen drawer along with the parents and older sibling’s! My mind was blown but I firmly believe the attitudes of parents like R go a long way in explaining the behaviour of certain students and their lack of respect or recognition of authority figures.

• Wow

Aunt Sally

All I can visualise when sacked copper slosh takes these cringe photos is Roy Cropper taking mirror selfies with his shopping bag ( that pays for itself obviously)

• Haha

VCJR

VIP Member
So presumably she put Wilby in with Edie last night because she didn’t want her sleep disturbed by an unwell child? Yet she presents it to her followers that Wilby sought out Edie’s bed for comfort…his sister’s bed, not his mum’s?

Her huns need to learn some critical thinking skills if they think this is cute or ‘family goals’ because neither of the above options scream ‘Mum of the year’ to me! 🫠
I do hope Edie looked after her brother properly, so Part Time Human Being and her twat of a husband could get a good night's sleep.
It's going to be a tough week for both of them, with 2 children to look after all by themselves and it's a bank holiday 😭.
Thinking of you both at this difficult time.

• Haha

h868686

Oh no you misunderstood her. She’s not making anymore friends UNLESS she can dump her kids on them at the drop of the hat and not have to pay!
Don’t know what happened to all those best friends ever who love her babies like their own… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aaaaaaand back to trolls! 😬😂 Who’s the school troll?
Linda you heard it here first you’re not a friend just the hired help! Straight from her non enhanced mouth 🤥

and basically anyone who doesn’t like her automatically a troll? No wonder there is so many trolls then 🤣

FridaK

VIP Member
There was about 40 people in that queue, 50 max. I am actually cringing for her tbh. Go home and be with your daughter on her birthday.

Pointless ego wank and Josh looks like he should be outside Maccies with a cup begging for change 🙄.

• Haha

KirstyG88

I’ve been thinking for a long time his ‘meltdowns’ are just normal toddler tantrums. I work with young and elderly ppl at all different spectrums of autism and he from what I see does not have severe autism at all! I’m not doubting he is on the spectrum I just really don’t believe he is this violent level 3 (whatever that means!) child. Like others have said a real meltdown cannot be distracted from you have to just make them and the environment safe until they are ready to come out of it. I have been attacked and bled at work and it is not nice I certainly don’t feel like laughing afterwards like she does! And I agree with other posters she will def make others falsely self diagnose their toddlers when it’s just normal toddler behaviour🤦‍♀️

• Heart