Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Well thats a first...
Starts off talking about how difficult Wilby is being and ends with labour stories 🤣🤣 not even a slight connection to join the two subjects.
Shes off her rocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Aunt Sally

There’s no doubt in my mind that insidious pathetic excuse of a man is an abuser.
He’s nothing but a failure. A failed army career, A failed Police career, A failed marriage. He is a beta male. Nothing manly or alpha about him. The only people he abuses are those he knows cannot fight back. The boys mum?! He certainly abused her and put her through living hell, to the point that poor woman lost herself, her mind and her precious children. He abuses all the children in different ways, especially the boys because their mother isn’t around to defend and protect them anymore. He made sure of that. He can’t even keep a fucking job and bring in an honest income to support his family. All he can do to try and maintain any power is bully, gaslight and abuse those he knows can’t bite back. She is evil, but he enables that evil in her because without her, he is nothing and has nothing. Vile lying cheating narcissistic failure.

• Heart

Somethink less

It's so interesting to me that she didn't appear nervous in the bookstore about all of those people coming to see her in public? So hear me out. She has spent maybe 4 or 5 years claiming she is targeted by trolls online, at school etc. She has mad anxiety and cannot go anywhere without Josh. It's so bad she was too scared to be "online" at one point but she is fine going into a bookstore and meeting strangers? It's a bookstore. You don't need tickets to go into a bookstore to browse for books. I'm very surprised that she went along? To me this shows me she's full of absolute 💩. We may sit here and discuss things on a message board but I don't believe for one second she is being targeted by trolls terribly at all. Because there is nothing stopping a 'troll' from coming into the store and shouting PayPal or scammer at her except we obviously wouldn't do that because we just discuss her here instead. She writes such a victim narrative but it makes no sense 😅

VCJR

VIP Member
If any of your children have gone on school ski trips, you will know how expensive they are. I think it's about £1300 to £1500 .Possibly more depending on the school and whether they go to Europe or North America. My children have been, paid for by the ex husband, Mr big I am.
I couldn't afford it.
And then there's the necessary ski clothing, which is quite expensive for even the cheapest ski jackets and trousers.
The country is in a fucking mess & millions of people have spent the winter freezing their arses off and been unable to afford to feed their family adequate nutritious meals. Unable to afford rent or mortgage payments. Unable to afford holidays.
Huns included.
Then there's Rachel Hambleton, who has acquired her wealth through theft and deception. Living in her Patchwork bubble, with thousands of huns fighting to get a place up her arsehole.
So she publicly flaunts her wealth, her generosity to friends and family and her constant eating out at restaurants and having trips away with her husband. One daughter is on a 5 month holiday in South East Asia, the other is on a ski trip.
She didn't have to share this publicly, but she likes people to know how far she's come and how wealthy she is.
She's inconsiderate, selfish, thoughtless, uncouth & evil.
Intent on destroying people's lives.
And the Patchwork Empire continues to thrive & she continues to amass a fortune, mostly fraudulently.
It's all so fucked up.

• Heart
It's easy to be fucking nice when you've no money worries, eh Rach?! 🙄
Just let’s another woman who’s on her arse help the crying woman right in front of her. I bet that woman felt really ‘lush’ while she was freezing her tits off that night not being able top up her own gas or electric having given her last £20 away. Bet that ‘lush’ feeling made her all snuggly and warm though! 🙄

R could easily afford to help her, or isn’t that what all the funds are for? Give her one of the many supermarket vouchers she was sent.

Edited to add: These women were actually there doing the freedom course! THEY ARE WHO THE FUNDS ARE FOR!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

notfake

Chatty Member
Oh my god, stop showing your kids bedrooms!!! Talk about invasion of privacy??? Going through L’s drawers on camera?? Fucking disgusting 😡

Also Edie gives me strong Veruca Salt vibes, looks and attitude.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
We have to remember "meltdown all evening" probably equals a 20 minute tricky bedtime, which is eating into her and Silky's hard loving time. She probably never had to deal with toddler tantrums with the older children as childminders raised them all.
Rach, if Wilby is having some tricky bedtimes (you know your level 3, violent, non verbal autistic preschooler) - maybe you shouldn't fuck off around the country peddling your terrible book and stay at home to concentrate on giving him a nice consistent routine, rather than leaving the cleaner, his teachers or a random teenager to look after him while you're away?

Reactions: 43

JW80

VIP Member
Fucking everything comes back to trowulllssss. You are the fucking problem Rancid, YOU!!! Not someone who doesn't like you, YOU!!!! Absolutely raking it in but sits there and lets someone hand over money! Tell me, what is it that you love doing? That thing that the huns hand over money for, WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?? God, this woman needs stopping! Shes a professional fucking con artist! I despise people like her, manipulative, gaslighting twat!!

Roma890

Sigh.......fast forward to 2043 and Lula is on the final stage of her Global promotional book tour,
"My Mother (and Stepfather who openly derided me) Left Me On My 14th birthday To Sell Her Shit Book And Other Tales From The Influencer Offspring Lost Generation"
......and so the wheel turns.....

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What happened to the spare mattress that she used to keep under her bed for her tiny broken babies (aka BeKind) when they were sobbing in the middle of the night and it hurt her heart?

Surely Wibble could’ve bunked up with them in the hobbit hole on that? But, as suspected that was also a load of melodramatic bullshit, she doesn’t give a fuck about any of those kids (including Betsy) unless they are useful to her in some way.

There’s no way I’d have been more than ten steps away from any of mine if they were as poor Wibble is and I certainly wouldn’t be punting parenting on to Edie, she’s 9 ffs!
She can't have the manky under bed mattress since they moved into the hobbit loft because of how low the ceiling is in there, they'd have to commando crawl from the bottom of the bed if they put a mattress underneath it!

She seems to think that the kids parenting each other is a sign that "they're so close, they all love each other so much, there's no step or half siblings", when in reality it's because the parents are so fucking shocking that children feel they have to pick up the slack.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
The cape reminds me of the lettering that teachers cut out to make the wall display. It is such a fail. How much more self absorbed could she be?!

095DFCED-A5C3-4EA7-9D4D-1F1455360E5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ohmydayz

If I could make a suggestion - Live streaming this event would be the decent thing to do - for us, it's what we deserve 😇.
Yesssss, also I think she should walk on to the stage wearing her cape like a boxer. After all why waste £90 on just a couple of photos taken the other day !!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
What's with the "scooping up" she bangs on about. Betsy simply made some friends on her travels. She wasn't scooped up at all. Stop making out like she's damaged and broken all the time 🙄

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Slags off the kids but think it's ok to walk around looking like this.
She was selling rescue remedy at the book signings too.
IMG_8423.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Howling at her believing she's 'guarded' in what she tells people...

I know her teenager daughter had a possible miscarriage and lost huge blood clots.
I know when her period is due or here. I know when she's ovulating.
I know more about her sex life than I do my closest friends.
I could go on but I cba. You get the drift. Guarded my arse. She's a chronic over-sharer who's misguided enough to think anyone actually gives a shit 🙄

My money is on Emily and old Stabby 💯

Smell_my_cheese

Surely this is what the huns give her money for? To help these very women? I’m so confused. Why did she sit and allow another vulnerable woman to give her money?
Where is all YOUR money Rach? The funds for these women? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart