Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsell

Genuine question as I've never been around any ND kids - how do you know that it's a 'meltdown' and not just a toddler tantrum?? I'm sorry if that's offensive or those two things are really different and I just don't know it but honestly it's one thing (of many) that really baffles me.
My son was an absolute bloody nightmare as a toddler. He was so stubborn, would not be bloody told and had some EPIC tantrums. He also didn't speak much til he was nearly 3 (I think mostly because his older sister never shut up and he couldn't get a word in).
He's now a teenager, fantastic vocabulary, very mellow and easy going. When I see these 'meltdowns' of Ws it just looks like normal toddler kick offs to me?!

Reactions: 50

FridaK

VIP Member
I’ve never posted on here before so I don’t know if I’m doing it right? I’ve been following R on PTWM and Patreon but cancelled everything on Sunday after reading Wiki. Wow, wasn’t I stupid? Wtf have I been doing?? I’m an educated woman and I was completely sucked in by R. I’m pretty ashamed of myself to be honest. I’ve always been uncomfortable with some aspects of her posts like oversharing, L’s behaviour (which I now realise is nothing to do with Autism, just bad parenting). I thought this was a ‘hate’ site but actually, very few posts on here are fuelled by hate. I’ve even read her books - and the last one was utter rubbish and left me with so many questions about inconsistencies with previous telling of the stories (that’s why I looked at Wiki). To be completely honest, it was rubbish and very badly written
Welcome. We are not a bunch of haters honestly. At this point due to the volume of lies, we are more like Fact Checkers than anything 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 49

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh saying he asked Seb what kind of man he wants to be whilst he sits behind his wife on the internet, ripping the shit out of his kids privacy for paying ghouls, has sent me. The kid is already twice the man that his father is.

Seriously they are a really vile couple. Those poor kids 😩.

A7607916-BD09-4EEE-9633-04BEDB1A2112.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart

Whatadisaster

I see that post didn’t make it to Facebook. Funny how the other posts she makes she “didn’t realise” had posted there. Is she afraid that her dangerous wording will get called out and more people will unfollow.
He is quite obviously self stimulating. Which is a learnt behaviour and they need to guide him to find a better way of dealing with this. They need to give him more structure and give him more sensory input. It’s odd how W has such severe autism but he has no access to any sensory lights, toys, blankets etc. or even attended a sensory session because you know she would have filmed that!
Many times my child has been deregulated and I have literally had to get into bed with him and squeeze him tight whilst he twiddled my hair and rubbed his face on his specific soft pillow and his brushed cotton bedding or having a gym ball rolled over him for that squished sensation he sought.
He is such a clever little boy. How many children his age can name a dinosaur or animal for every letter of the alphabet? Or count like he does.
Also while I am on a rant she needs to address the non verbal label she has given him.
she fails every time to be relevant when it comes to being that influential “Autism mummy”. It’s about time these people that follow her called her out for not giving that child everything he needs to thrive. She is just a dick from a little seaside town, what are these people afraid of?

• Heart

Smell_my_cheese

Genuine question as I've never been around any ND kids - how do you know that it's a 'meltdown' and not just a toddler tantrum?? I'm sorry if that's offensive or those two things are really different and I just don't know it but honestly it's one thing (of many) that really baffles me.
My son was an absolute bloody nightmare as a toddler. He was so stubborn, would not be bloody told and had some EPIC tantrums. He also didn't speak much til he was nearly 3 (I think mostly because his older sister never shut up and he couldn't get a word in).
He's now a teenager, fantastic vocabulary, very mellow and easy going. When I see these 'meltdowns' of Ws it just looks like normal toddler kick offs to me?!
When my autistic child meltdowns it can last for hours. I’d describe it as being a complete ‘over-reaction’ to something that I perceive as minor, or that I can’t even see/hear or understand. And nothing I do can bring him back, until he’s ready. So I try to avoid them happening because in Rach’s words they’re “horrific.” 😂

When he was around Wilby’s age we were in a supermarket and I could see him becoming more and more distressed but I had no idea why…he was screaming, trying to escape from me and eventually clawed at my face. I actually did have blood dripping from my face unlike Josh!
Turns out that the noise, hustle and bustle and bright lights of shops is too much of a stimulus for my child and it triggers a fight or flight response. It’s like an extreme panic attack, his face goes white and I cannot reason with him at all. Even now he’s much older, they still happen.

From what I’ve read it’s very hard to distinguish between a tantrum and meltdown before school age which is why (and I’m generalising here) diagnosis often happens once a child is at school and their behaviour is obviously different to their peers.

Sorry to waffle on! I think she deliberately confuses people over Wilby because she wants to be ‘The mother with the hardest autistic child ever to exist’ so picks and chooses a different trait to ‘showcase’ each time it’s Wilby’s turn to bring in money.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Im on one a bit now so just to add for R. I don’t have a lot of spare money at the moment, if any. But I would have given that woman £20 if I had it in my purse. So it’s possible to see and comment on all the wrong you do and still be ‘lush’ to others.

The point is that no one should need to help this woman because you collect funds for that exact reason. You should help both these women!

Last edited:
  • Heart

thedragon

No wonder the house next door can't sell, they've had to reduce it again and do online viewings. It must be very offputting with the cameras everywhere and Steptoes yard next door.
View attachment 2069514
It’s not just me that wouldn’t be letting my 13 year old get home at gone midnight and sneak friends in is it?? My mum was still waiting up for me after a night out at about 25 - I could never imagine not going to pick a 13 year old up or demanding they’re home earlier than this!!

Whatadisaster

She is just a joke. That cost of living speech yesterday, as others have said is just to get more money from the huns. She is 6 months too late. People needed extra duvets and blankets back in October/November/December because they couldn’t afford the rising energy costs. The weather is getting warmer although we are not out of the woods yet with cold spells she is just jumping on a bandwagon too late.
How many duvets did she receive? How many were given to “her women”? How many women does she support?
I seen a comment on Facebook from someone who made a purchase and then delivery was not accepted at the patchwork shitshow. Surely in light of the whole economic crisis she would need many more in preparation for next winter? She just seems so ungrateful for donations and just wants the cash in her account to “continue doing what she loves”! She is taking everyone for a ride.

• Wow
Reactions: 47

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
In no way does she come across as ungrateful, she’s suspected ASD, she’s blunt. She’s explaining her feelings in the then and now.
Maybe he could try speaking to her positively? Engage with her.
He really doesn’t like her does he?

• Sad

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to think of a nice way of saying This but I can’t, but why do all her “huns” look like a line up for Jeremy Kyle, the look a special kind of sort don’t they

• Haha

bestjobbeinggrandma

Interesting that her biggest ‘chroll’ is in the playground at E’s school and reports back/what she’s wearing etc etc.
In all my time on this nasty hateful chroll site I’ve never seen it ‘reported hot off the playground’ what that grub is saying/doing/wearing 🤷🏼‍♀️ Chuffing idiotic baffoon!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I've just had a nice chat to someone and found out that Rachel's patchwork empire is a complete fabrication. They're going to look into it a bit further and see what else they can dig up but did say that a police officer in Torbay was caught having sex in a police van, which is a bit of a funny thing to say when we were only discussing Rachel and not her wet wipe of a husband.

I can't repeat a lot of what I was told but basically if someone is working with social services and other service providers, they would be told to keep it anonymous and not broadcast every single detail online. Anyone determined enough could go to union street and sit outside when Rachel skips off to do her freedom course which she loves to tell everyone about. There are quite a few of these in the bay though, Ellie Waugh must be the absolute worst and Rachel seems mild in comparison.

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Good Morning and fuck off to all of this 👇. Five star dickheads.

View attachment 2074891View attachment 2074892
God, shes not ungrateful ffs. And I'm sure she said thank you when they first paid for her to go on it Jesus christ give the girl a break!
That message is just typical of what a teenager would say anyway! Shes just explaining in a round about way that shes done alot of skiing and her legs are hurting from it, which is understandable considering she isn't used to that sort of sport anyway!
Fuck josh you boring cunt. And R stop fucking laughing at him

I’ve watched a bit of the live, I’ll give you my highlights later when I’ve finished it.
But for now who’s up for a little game?
Caption this…
4458CBD0-3489-4F75-9DF4-F65DB6010DB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Flossy McFluff

Maybe I'm getting cynical in my old age, but does anyone think R reported E just so she could feel better about herself? Or an equally shitty reason? Seems like the kind of underhanded bullshit she would pull

Reactions: 45

FridaK

VIP Member
The Wiki views on here have gone up again by 400+ in two days. I cleared my search engine and then Googled PTWM and Rachael's name. The Tattle Wiki is third/ fourth on the results.

If her goal was to send her follower's here, she's done an excellent job. Feel like shouting "DO U LAV IT? at her

• Haha
Reactions: 45