PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 books is completely unnecessary, one book is quite enough to get through, i can vouch for that .
Have you read the whole thing, or just skimmed the "highlights"? I use the word highlights veeeeeeeeeeery loosely!

Reactions: 8
The bits about the great relationship she has with all the kids makes me puzzled. It's not how it comes across on her posts AT ALL.

Reactions: 21
2 books is completely unnecessary, one book is quite enough to get through, i can vouch for that .
She needs a display one. Fuck knows what she’s going to be doing in the 20 mins it takes to read it to make such a mess of it that she can’t display that one, I dread to think

Bloody display it I despair, I really do!

Reactions: 23
I think that in all the text about Trolls and Tattle, this is by far my favourite delusion. Simply because either her Solicitor is charging her for shit advice, or she has convinced herself that she is in control of whether here exists or not.

No matter how hard she tries, how many ways she twists and turns events. I think the truth is haunting her. I don't think she values one of the Uber Huns, her families or friends opinions over the ones she gets here because she knows they will all say what she wants to hear. It's an odd life to lead to say the least.

Reactions: 43
I find it incomprehensible that she would attack Edie's Father for stepping up for her own Mother, yet glorify this sack of shit as he gave up his 2nd career to live of a woman.

Left his jobs to look after the kids? - like shit he did. Utter madness.
What does she say about Edies dad? I can't face reading the SS sorry.
---
Take us to court for what exactly? Saying her lips are flabby and she has filler aka the truth?

Reactions: 16
Does she not realise there is a massive recruitment problem across all sectors of work, nursing, teaching , hospitality and retail etc etc. I am sure the only time any one is gonna get hauled up in front of hr is to be asked to work extra hours !

Reactions: 23
You know when someone lies, then lies to cover up that lie, then has to lie again to cover that up until they believe what they’re saying is true? Yep Rach, that’s you!

Reactions: 30
What does she say about Edies dad? I can't face reading the SS sorry.
---

Take us to court for what exactly? Saying her lips are flabby and she has filler aka the truth?
Edie's Dad and his Partner helped her Mum when she had cancer, which Rachael seems to be offended over. God knows why .

Reactions: 14
sorry jumping in again to see if this cunt still spewing shit, but wtf clare ellis, did ratchet ever share the alleged 2 years of “trolling” ….. surely what she is doing now is bullying

Reactions: 11
Funny how they didn’t post this interview on their Instagram or Facebook platforms

Reactions: 8
She only ever has a spray tan when she's got a big event or holiday. Don't think she had any need to take this photo and upload it though.
She just wanted to show the J for jordan again

Reactions: 25
She just wanted to show the J for jordan again
That reminded me, she conveniently misses out that she was shagging Sloshy throughout her pregnancy and then started a relationship with him after Edie was born and made Edie call him daddy.
What a way to ensure you are even more hated in the local community

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.