PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@VCJR .. thanks for going above and beyond. We all appreciate you for it.. even if we have raging headaches now ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
GROWING UP
Chapter
This is less than half the Chapter & i cut a lot out.
Tallulah is apparently Autistic, but can't get a diagnosis for a few years.
Then it's all about Wayne 🙄.
---
She duznt take any responsibility for her kid’s behaviour, She’s blaming every situation on everyone else.
It always seems to be “The kids at the school” or “Their Dad”, but never her.?
And why is it that she always has to have an “Urgent referral”.. when Joe Public has to wait months/years🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 15
How come Wilby got an autistic assessment at the drop of a hat but Lula is on a waiting list?
if Wilbys was private then pay for Lula too.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How come Wilby got an autistic assessment at the drop of a hat but Lula is on a waiting list?
if Wilbys was private then pay for Lula too.
Because she paid for a diagnosis privately for wills
---
Lula is ok to wait for nhs diagnosis
---
---

Lula is ok to wait for nhs diagnosis
She basically needed a label for wills to warrant her tit parenting

Reactions: 18
Lula will need an NHS diagnoses for it to be recognised by the school & need an ECHP. Nurseries (can be) more accepting of private diagnoses

Reactions: 5
She is number one in the book chart on Amazon under “law”.
Irony 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
God imagine he got punched in the mouth. Those teeth would fall quicker than a strike in a bowling alley !
I find it incomprehensible that she would attack Edie's Father for stepping up for her own Mother, yet glorify this sack of tit as he gave up his 2nd career to live of a woman.

Left his jobs to look after the kids? - like tit he did. Utter madness.

Reactions: 30
I never really look at book charts but would you expect a book to be high up the charts on release date?
I just checked and it’s number 58 on Amazon best sellers, is that expected? Seems pretty bad to me…

oh and just for any huns reading, there are 5 reviews all 5 star. No one stayed up late to write a bad review! 🙄
Only 1 verified and I reckon Lisa has written hers twice.

Reactions: 6
Not what R will be hoping for this opinion but doesn’t Edies dad just sound like the nicest guy you could hope to meet!
He genuinely seems to be there for everyone, he wasn’t looking after R’s mum to rub Raviolis face in anything. No one would even know he’d done that if it wasn’t for her and her big bleeping mouth not being able to keep anything private.
He had to fight to get access to Edie, it’s obvious he’s a tit hot dad, the apicellas have said how special he was to them (even though he’s was “just” the ex step mums short term partner to them) he was helping take care of R’s sick mum most likely to benefit Edie and help build a relationship there rather than any motive R tries to put across.
I love how he’s quietly going about his life being a decent guy and R is frantically vomiting and sobbing about how tit everything is for her.
He was even invited to one of their weddings - Rach didn't go because she'd just had W apparently :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I find it incomprehensible that she would attack Edie's Father for stepping up for her own Mother, yet glorify this sack of tit as he gave up his 2nd career to live of a woman.

Left his jobs to look after the kids? - like tit he did. Utter madness.
Years and years ago. My husband got made redundant. I worked part time at the time. During his period of unemployment I worked every shift possible to get extra money and he done all the child care EVERYTHING! For a few months until he got a job. Slosh does actual hee haw… the fact they have a “cleaner “ says it all. Surely that would be the first thing to go ? Linda basically lives there !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🤯 See what you make of this ladies. Do these people do any actual research?

Edited to add screenshots because it asks you to subscribe to view.

4A6334CA-42E7-4122-9043-0FCDA42C59F1.jpeg

9C124C01-B7E9-475D-B0E6-92DEE09985DF.png
F03F0791-AF79-4C59-A7CD-8E11BF1F0028.png
16B5C67F-888A-408C-AC2B-65A9B6A0E8B4.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if that’s prison Lisa? If she added a photo it’s not her! 😬😂
Lisa is the one who bought a ticket to the Liverpool book signing and Rachael reposted her post that said "When I'm going to meet my own Beyoncé." Cringe level - red alert 🆘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.