PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you read the whole thing, or just skimmed the "highlights"? I use the word highlights veeeeeeeeeeery loosely!
I actually read the whole bleeping book!
😂😂😂
And it was absolutely diabolical, from start to finish. Even worse than her previous books.
I'm a fast reader, but it really dragged on.
There were several really long chapters with subchapters in them. Some chapters were just a few pages. It was all over the bleeping place, with no structure.
One chapter would end abruptly and then a new one would start & then she would refer back to past events briefly, then stop suddenly. Nothing flowed.
It might have been edited for spelling and punctuation, but that really was her own work.
An absolutely awful book, insulting her relatives again, sharing more personal information about the 6 children, comparing Tattle to ISIS 😫.
And obviously, so much about her, her achievements, her success, her wealth, the people she's saved, rescued, changed the lives of....
How it got published is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I actually read the whole bleeping book!
😂😂😂
And it was absolutely diabolical, from start to finish. Even worse than her previous books.
I'm a fast reader, but it really dragged on.
There were several really long chapters with subchapters in them. Some chapters were just a few pages. It was all over the bleeping place, with no structure.
One chapter would end abruptly and then a new one would start & then she would refer back to past events briefly, then stop suddenly. Nothing flowed.
It might have been edited for spelling and punctuation, but that really was her own work.
An absolutely awful book, insulting her relatives again, sharing more personal information about the 6 children, comparing Tattle to ISIS 😫.
And obviously, so much about her, her achievements, her success, her wealth, the people she's saved, rescued, changed the lives of....
How it got published is beyond me.
Well done for reading it and sharing parts here, are you going to return and get a refund for how bad it is? Guessing you didn't get mentioned at all.

Reactions: 10
Her book was released today and yet we're still on the same thread..... just goes to show how dire she is. Many other threads would be flying.
Nothing new to add, no running here with OMG revelation tit...shes just pretty bloody pointless.
I follow this thread for the banter and witty comments from you all, nothing more.
Yawn, YAWN, YAAAAAAWN!

Reactions: 28
That reminded me, she conveniently misses out that she was shagging Sloshy throughout her pregnancy and then started a relationship with him after Edie was born and made Edie call him daddy.
What a way to ensure you are even more hated in the local community🙄
Of course she did 🤣

I think I've said it before, but for a couple that loves each other the hardest ever, you'd think she would mention their "got together" anniversary yet she never has. Not once.

Reactions: 21
Of course she did 🤣

I think I've said it before, but for a couple that loves each other the hardest ever, you'd think she would mention their "got together" anniversary yet she never has. Not once.
She talks more about Wayne than she does josh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
R "children don't go into school with a beacon on them showing they are being abused at home". Also R "my children's teachers refused to speak to them after an SS referral as they know they are fine and everything is ok at home". Excuse me?????????

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve just had a thought, it’s funny how she’s mentioned quite a few toxic family members, but doesn’t mention the step sister being on the ‘hate site’.

Also, I find it quite funny how this book manages to contradict what she wrote in her first book 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Well done for reading it and sharing parts here, are you going to return and get a refund for how bad it is? Guessing you didn't get mentioned at all.
I didn't get mentioned for trolling Rachel Hambleton and being obsessed with her, which surprised me a bit.
I left out some bits that were either repetitive or extremely irrelevant.
But i added most of the bòok.
I haven't returned it for a refund yet, because I want to write a review.
Unfortunately Amazon won't allow me to write one at the moment. Possibly because i had my review of her previous book removed.
So I'm going to email and phone Amazon to find out exactly what the problem is. I bought the book legitimately, i read the enire dreadful book, so i should be allowed to write an honest review.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she advertise this book as being a guide on parenting? All I’ve read is her moaning and whining

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she's already bragging she has 3 'best selling books' and has 'sold thousands', yet within the first 24 hours of release, she's gained 14 reviews, only 9 which are verified purchases. Seems legit 😉

(Impatiently waiting for a story BEGGING the huns to go leave her a review. It really does show how irrelevant she is these days! I'll be surprised if she has hit 4 figure sales with this book. Bring on the Sunday Best Sellers list!)

I'd be pissed if I bought a book about 'teenagers, toddlers and everything inbetween', for it to be full of dishwater fantasy stories, all about HER and tRoLlS, whom are compared to terrorists. Nice. ✌

Reactions: 23
How many pairs of trainers does he have?!
My 10yo has a lot of trainers, by my estimation. He has a pair of all black ASICS that he wears to school as they were recommended by his physio for his foot issues. He has another pair of the same ASICS in a different colour for PE (school expect different footwear for PE). He has a pair of adidas he spotted in TK Maxx in wild colours that he loved (£19), and he has a pair of Jordan 1s that we inherited from his cousin which are his absolute favourites. He has a pair of hiking boots for his scouts stuff in addition to that, and that’s more than enough footwear for a 10yo.

Reactions: 8
You really are a trooper @VCJR ❤! I couldn’t manage most of the screenshots 😂
Thank you! But I'm not a trooper 😂😂😂, just wanted to see what tit Rachel Hambleton would write about this time! I wanted to see if she'd named her outed "trolls" or her Exeter stalker 🥸, but nothing came up. She was probably advised that it was illegal to do so.
And if it saved any other curious Tattlers wasting their money, it was better to share, than see the books sales figures increase. So it was worthwhile.
And I'll hopefully be getting a refund, because i was missold the book.
It was actually really hard work to read, because it was so monotonous and repetitive. The chapters weren't really in much order, her stories went back and forth from her childhood to her first attempt at being a writer in 2016, back and forth over the Covid pandemic and then odd little snippets of something she'd obviously just remembered and then chucked them in at random places.
Every now and again I'd think i must have missed a page, because she's now talking about something completely different 🙄.
It was very confusing and very unedited.

Reactions: 20
Thank you! But I'm not a trooper 😂😂😂, just wanted to see what tit Rachel Hambleton would write about this time! I wanted to see if she'd named her outed "trolls" or her Exeter stalker 🥸, but nothing came up. She was probably advised that it was illegal to do so.
And if it saved any other curious Tattlers wasting their money, it was better to share, than see the books sales figures increase. So it was worthwhile.
And I'll hopefully be getting a refund, because i was missold the book.
It was actually really hard work to read, because it was so monotonous and repetitive. The chapters weren't really in much order, her stories went back and forth from her childhood to her first attempt at being a writer in 2016, back and forth over the Covid pandemic and then odd little snippets of something she'd obviously just remembered and then chucked them in at random places.
Every now and again I'd think i must have missed a page, because she's now talking about something completely different 🙄.
It was very confusing and very unedited.
Maybe she had to do last minute editing to chop out those who have turned out to be toxic since she started writing it (Emily, Stabby Jo, the Apicellas etc).

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2033723

Yes this is exactly what happens in the real world 👌
She is absolutely deluded! A couple of years ago, I had an anonymous complaint about me, sent into my workplace (public sector), about something I'd written on Facebook (I hadn't, it was made up), but my employer didn't tell me what the complaint said, they didn't provide any evidence, they didn't investigate this complaint. They did nothing! And this pissed me off no end, because I didnt get the chance to say my piece and defend myself. So no, this absolutely does not happen Rach!

Reactions: 22
THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION! :D "Rach's latest book is shite - who knew? Time to get the huns to review, review, review!!"

Reactions: 7
Ok so I’ve read all the SS.

Firstly, credit where credit is due, she seems to have left V and the girls alone 👏 obviously don’t know if her conscience got the better of her or it didn’t pass the legal reads but that’s good to see. Unfortunately Sam wasn’t given the same courtesy 😔

But oh my god it is so bloody depressing. There is one line about the kids dunking each other in the pool on holiday but other than that not one nice memory, not one fun day out, not one belly laugh moment. She even used the friends chapter to slag off her mum and siblings 🙄 It’s always doom and gloom, trauma and woe is me.

Unless I missed something she still doesn’t say why she fell out with her brother John, she says he wasn’t aware of their mums cancer because he was ill himself at the time🤷🏻‍♀️

Apart from that she says Edie’s dad delivered the news about her mum’s cancer I don’t think there was anything in there I didn’t already know. I would have been really pissed off if I paid for that!

And huns, your reviews are embarrassing, stop fan girling and talk about the actual book, writing style, flow etc. Make the reviews at least seem genuine instead of your usual pick me, pick me! 🙄

@VCJR get that refund asap! 👍

She already asked the huns to do the reviews and like each others reviews to get it bumped up in a patreon live 😂

I’m going to bed, my head is banging! Night trolls 🧌✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe she had to do last minute editing to chop out those who have turned out to be toxic since she started writing it (Emily, Stabby Jo, the Apicellas etc).
Maybe she should have just burnt her first rough copy and taken up a different hobby, something she might actually be good at.
Something like Morris dancing or bog snorkeling 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.