PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤯 See what you make of this ladies. Do these people do any actual research?

Edited to add screenshots because it asks you to subscribe to view.

View attachment 2033338
View attachment 2033340View attachment 2033341View attachment 2033343

She’s only 40! Goodness she had a hard paper round!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she’s going to ask for her unverified purchase five star reviews to be removed 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2033338
Her mum left when she was 4...
Trolls and abuse.....
Same tit different platform...again!

And there's no way josh has ever done 4 different school drop offs on a morning.. the bleep is always moaning when one of them asks for a lift!
Why is she making herself sound like mother Theresa 🤦‍♀️
The only reason she has done that interview is because its a subscription outlet and she thinks she won't get negative responses but if she thinks all 244,000 of her followers are going to pay a fee just read a tit article about her shes more full of herself than I thought (although her die hards would)

Reactions: 13

View attachment 2033338
She’s a broken record isn’t she. Same tit different day.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 2033338
God I hope that's picked up by The Mail. The comments section would be hilarious 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In the article, she says something along the lines of no one has the perfect family, there will be some sort of trauma there. Why oh why, does everyone have to be traumatised. She really does need help with letting go of the past and moving on. Her way of thinking is completely unhealthy and just passes the “trauma” on to her kids.

Every book she writes is just further damage to those children.

Reactions: 25
What’s different from the first book of lies? Except she doesn’t use made up names for people this time, this time she refers to them as
“Betsy & Tallulah’s Dad”
“Edie’s Dad”
“Edie’s Dad’s girlfriend”
“The boys Mum”

I sincerely hope all those she’s managed to slag off in this book manage to legally clear themselves.
She goes on about being able to co parent with Edie’s Dad, then completely slates him, his girlfriend and his mum!
I also can’t even get my head around her mothers cancer somehow being made about her, and poor her that absolutely none of them want anything to do with her bullshit.

I think she also manages to throw Stabby Jo under the bus with mentions of poor choices and crown court.
Here is a tip Rach, all these people that don’t want to be around you anymore, it’s nothing to do with you being successful, it’s because you are an emotionally draining narcissist.

Reactions: 32
There's so much to pick apart here, the bit where Sloshy set up a police control room in the house and all the kids had to sit quietly in the kitchen. Really? Were all the police wfh during lockdown then Rach?

@VCJR the book eventually sent me to sleep, thank you❤
I was awake until 4am, then up again at 6.30am. I've spent the morning doing things less traumatising to my mind 😐.

Reactions: 8
I tried reading the screenshots....
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me poor Me Me Me Me trauma Me Me Me Me Me victim Me Me
I couldn't dislike her more tbh - someone should write a book about her and her lies. I'd read that!

Reactions: 17
I tried reading the screenshots....
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me poor Me Me Me Me trauma Me Me Me Me Me victim Me Me
I couldn't dislike her more tbh - someone should write a book about her and her lies. I'd read that!
They have... shes called Dipsy and the book is titled "wiki" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No congratulations post from Astrid, she's too busy with yet another gifted holiday. Rach is very quiet too, must be another busy day at the gym and writing out that post on Sloshy's insta with all the 1's.
76B53601-9BFD-4424-AB8C-A08775BAC0FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she had braces? Why are her teeth still fucked?!
Because she refused to have teeth removed, as advised by 2 different dentists, instead preferring to keep asking until she found one that would give her braces without any extractions. So there's not enough room in her gob for all the teeth, and when the braces came off they started migrating into different postcodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.