PTWM #171 Live from the Hobbit Hole, it’s the Fraud of the Rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracking new thread title thanks to @RubyTuesday39 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ you've won 18 copies of the tit book, and a couple of tickets to one of her tour dates (you have to turn up in a PayPal branded tracksuit though, hope that's ok)

Last thread recap:
- Ratface Rach is a bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- Bratsy's landed in Bangkok, and Ratchet is still pretending she's travelling all alone, even though she's met up with a couple of mates who were already out there πŸ™„ we're getting a blow by blow account of every bleeping move she makes. Even Sloshy seems bored of it already, and is clearly hoping she stays away longer than the planned 5 months. In a PatreCON live, Rabble said she doesn't know how Bratsy will cope, they had to get her a new debit card because she doesn't use one, she always uses Apple Pay so if her phone dies she wouldn't have any way to pay for anything, she's using her spare car key as she lost hers, and she's also lost her keys for the shop (which includes the safe key).
- Wilbur was playing with his millions of animal toys on the glass coffee table, which also had candles and a vase of flowers on. Never mind his safety, eh?
- Rabies is clearly jealous of Bratsy out in Thailand, constantly sharing videos and texts from her (still making out she's all alone in the big wide world making friends with everyone, when she's actually met up with people she knows. Rach why you lying hun?).
- on the Patreon account, she did a Q&A. Amongst the usual guff, she reckons her amazing troll hunter has the trolls "all in hand". A question about how well Edie transitions with going to her dad's just had to have a mention of when BeKind and Lula used to see their dad (Raq mate, nobody asked 🀷). The Head of HR that she reported the "troll accountant" to was investigating, but confirmed they would not be sharing any further details. Someone is so invested in a teenager's period that they asked about Lula and her blood clots. Rabies said "she's not been seen", although she would have been seen 2 months ago if her useless bleep mother could have been arsed to sit and wait in A&E like she was told to. Ratchet also revealed that she'd got a tax rebate. Someone asked whether she was still friends with Emily, she replied that she hadn't seen her since she handed in her notice last year, but "there's no heartbreak on either side". Ok hun, from "besties, love you forever, thank you for loving my kids like your own" to radio silence overnight, sounds like a massive falling out to me πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ
- Racket was texting with Lula's friend Ruby, calling her "babe" and "darling", not really appropriate is it? She asked Ruby "where are you", the reply was "in Lula's bedroom" πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« how can you not realise that there's an extra child in your bleeping house?
- Rancid and Sloshy went out for a drink with Simon as Arsetrid's away again, with Wilby of course, who was treated to a glass of Coke.
- the Snatchwork Shitshow has been awarded another Β£7,000 in funding, bet that's another stash of Dosh she won't tell the huns about, instead claiming that she finds everything from her own pocket πŸ™„
- they've had a new front door fitted, it's blancmange pink and ugly as sin - obviously chosen for posing in front of for the 'gram, despite it not matching the house
- Rumbaba filmed Wibble eating a pancake with a fork and captioned it "remembering last year when he had concerning scores on paperwork because he couldn't use cutlery/eat independently", however a Tattler noted that back in January 2022 it was on the thread recap that Wilby had been shown using a fork to feed himself some sausage 🀷 this led into Rambo, Patreon Saint of SEN parents everywhere letting everyone know that "it gets better". Bit irresponsible, seeing as some people who are on the spectrum will never "get better".
- tasteful as ever, she followed up the stories about Wilbert and his "journey" with something about a clitoral stimulator. Just what everyone wants at not even 10am on a Monday.
- for some reason, Rabies is still pretending that Bratsy is travelling indefinitely, despite Sloshy having said twice that she's going for 5 months, and Bratsy herself saying the same (while filming herself crying). She has been offered a job in Zante by a bloke she's just met, doesn't sound dodgy at all.
- then it was on to the Snatchwork Shitshow, where she showed piles and piles of "donated clothing" - although there was no explanation of where it was all from, or what it was for.
- more footage of Bratsy wandering around in the airport πŸ™„
- PA Jo's made another reel, and had to show Topless Terence while he was cooking.
- Sloshua was looking through one of his bird books and droning on about what he thought he'd seen 😴 all Ratchet could muster was a sarcastic "wow".
- it's Jen's birthday, so because she hates social media and being filmed, Racquetball shared a load of clips of her being filmed without her consent onto her Instagram 🀷 happy birthday, I'm going to make you uncomfortable. There was even a photo of Jen "bleaching her hair 5 minutes before we go out, in a high neck jumper". Except she's clearly not in a jumper, she's got a towel wrapped around her. There was even some photos from a bar where Rancid had her massive gnashers out, with the caption "sorry for biting, I get carried away with the ones I love". Sounds a bit abusive and gaslight-y to be honest, imagine if it was "I only slap you because I love you" 😬
- a charity has given a load of hygiene products to the Snatchwork twats. What a shame that real people in need will miss out on much-needed items, while old Sweaty Betty will have more free tit than she will ever need.
- Ratfink is jealous because Joyce has more photos of birds on his laptop than of her. Racket, he spends every waking second of his day gazing at your wonky-nosed boat race, let him have a break.
- up in the hobbit loft (which was full of dust, can't Linda manage the stepladder stairs to get up there?) to flog more sweatshop tracksuits. Yes, you too can look really lush in the badly fitting, sludge/sage green monstrosity, a snip at almost Β£100 for the hoodie and bottoms, plus a 6-8 week waiting list.
- what's more dull than looking through someone's holiday videos? Looking through someone else's kid's holiday videos. Bratsy cartwheeling in a bikini, Bratsy mumbling on a beach etc.
- we haven't been treated to a sex loft ramble in a while, so we're about due. Rambo's "woken up grey" and asked her hairdresser to fit her in, unfortunately the hairdresser is busy for the next 2 months. Which hairdresser is unclear, seeing as she seems to go to a different one each time (and manages to make whatever she has done look like a tit, greasy mess). She was so emotional when BeKind left because it was day 2 of her period (thanks for sharing). She's found a new "last baked bean in the tin" to obsess over, and this time it's coffee pods. "What if they're a family, what if they're real and they have feelings, and get separated from each other and end up in landfill" πŸ™„ so of course she bought a box (easy when you have other people's money to burn). Anyway, because she doesn't have a coffee machine, she decided to buy one, but OF COURSE she bought the wrong type, so she can't use the poor lonely little pods! But because she'd already thrown away the packaging, she can't send it back, so she spent another Β£30 on the right pods for it, and then took it to the women's centre - what a palaver, just to get a coffee machine that she can write off as a business expense 🀷
- she received a box of books, which were abandoned outside the new ugly front door, what a shame they weren't left with the piles of junk that are outside the house waiting for Evri Kevri to take to the tip
- some loser hun wants Racket's abandoned coffee pods, I'm bleeping bored of hearing about them already. If only she cared about her kids the way she cares about a box of bloody pods.
- Wilby dressed up as a cute little gruffalo for World Book Day, then Sloshy gave him a brioche to eat in the car, no doubt it was his breakfast.
- on PatreCON, she revealed that when she stayed in London after dropping Bratsy at the airport, she took off her wedding and eternity rings and left them there, she's rung the hotel but they hadn't seen them. No doubt an insurance claim will be placed, how convenient after Betsy trapped one under a door and fucked it last week.
- also on PatreCON, apparently YTS Alan has told her to not do as many adverts (because that's DEFINITELY what a management team would advise, seeing as that's how they make most of their money πŸ™„). She made out that the income from adverts funded the centres, but now she's got other things like REBL (without a clue) she doesn't need to do as many adverts. Except REBL isn't funding the centres, is it Raq? It's been set up under the Part Time Working Mummy brand, which is a separate entity to Patchwork House CIC.
- a Tattler checked out Rabid's Vinted page, and noted that it has clothes from size 6 up to size 20. So definitely not just Rancid's unwanted clothes, and could possibly be all the things donated to the centre πŸ‘€ imagine being so bleeping brazen to collect donations and then flog them on for your own gain 🀯
- on Patreon, she revealed that on the book tour (which has been arranged and paid for by herself, not the publisher), there will be a raffle, and when the huns buy a raffle ticket they will get a question sheet so they can write down a question for the Patreon Saint. So basically, you pay for a ticket and book, but if you want to ask a question you have to pay again. No doubt the raffle prizes will be more unwanted tat she's either been gifted or paid to advertise πŸ™„ Joyce will be asking the questions, so despite taking a "career break" to "spend more time with the kids", he'll be tagging along and the kids will be left with whoever draws the short straw that week.
- Bestselling Author Brenda headed off to Oxford to sign books, in a noisy, dusty printing warehouse instead of a nice cosy meeting room.
- imagine being such a prick that you film a 3 way facetime on another phone just to be able to share it with her huns. Bratsy in Cambodia, Rabies at home in the kitchen and Slosh bizarrely with a car full of teenage girls. Is he the illegal taxi now that BeKind has gone?
- despite still pretending that Betsy hasn't gone to meet people she knows, and is instead making out that she's just made this amazing set of friends, Rhubarb has managed to find all their Instagram handles and tag the lot of them.
- after a busy day of signing books, did Ratchet (the one who vowed in January that this year she was going to stay home more and "be present" with her kids) go home to be more present with her kids? Of course she bloody didn't, she pissed off to Arsetit's house for a boozy meal, although Lula was dragged along (seemingly unplanned, seeing as Arsetrid had only set the table for 4). Of course Arsetit was gifted a free copy of the new book of lies (signed, of course), and was overjoyed to discover that she's in it, as a shining example of "a friend I don't need to save". Except the only reason she reached out to you in the first place is because you had a big following and she wanted in on some of that action 🀷
- another day, another meal out for Wilbert the level 3 autistic child, who merrily called Sloshy a cuntasaurus (despite being non verbal, of course). Later, back at the murder mansion, Patagonia Bag Pete was trying to correct Wilbert to say "carnotaurus", but Whiffle was having none of it, and even shoved Slosh in the face, saying "no, go away" without being told not to. Of course Rancid let him carry on saying cuntasaurus πŸ™„ because that will go down so well at nursery.
- old Lip Filler Lucy shared a video of someone talking about "bystander effect", saying "learn, teach your kids, remember". Like you did that time you ignored someone being assaulted in front of you in an ice cream queue, hun?
- Rambo missed out on her usual Saturday night coked up rant about trolls, but she hadn't forgotten, oh no, she rolled it out on Monday morning instead. Ironic how Rabid's bestie at the moment is an anonymous person behind a fake name on Instagram who is spending their life trying to track down randoms. "If you come for me, I will publicly out you" 🀣🀣🀣 calm down Tony Soprano! Funny how all these people she "outs" always go on to grovel for her forgiveness and delete all their accounts, no mention of our very own @VCJR though who is pursuing the GDPR. breach and doxing through official channels
- on PatreCON, she reckons that she sent Sloshy a nude after she'd had Wilbert (despite being in agonising pain after being sliced in two) and he accidentally opened it in front of colleagues, she got pulled over in her Volvo the other day and wondered if the officers had seen her baps and flaps. Sure hun, all of that DEFINITELY happened. Rumplestiltskin also said that Edie was saving up her money for a puppy, but spent the Β£200 she'd saved on skincare instead. 9 years old, she got bought a ton of expensive skin stuff for Christmas, and she's spent another Β£200 on it. Rhubarb shared some pages from her new book, throwing people under the bus as per (including details of Lula's autism and masking). The pages can be found here for anyone who wants to see
https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-17...s-are-bigger-than-joshuas.37606/post-14248188 and here https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-17...s-are-bigger-than-joshuas.37606/post-14249407
- on Patreon live on Monday, she "miraculously" found her missing wedding and eternity rings, which were in her make up bag all along. Except she could clearly be seen wearing them in a photo from Arsetit's house on Saturday, a photo of her hanging around Sloshy's neck while out for lunch on Sunday and in photos of her book pages also on Sunday 🀷 Raq babe, why you lying?
- after Tattlers noted that the stuff for sale on Raq's Vinted could be donated items for the free shop, she was keen to show boxes and boxes of "back up stock".
- she gave some bleep a copy of her book and in return received a text mentioning her "honesty, passion and integrity", and calling her a "positive inspiration" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh, how we Tattlers laughed at the level of delusion!
- BeKind is doing more posing on a beach in a bikini, desperately trying to become an influencer πŸ™„

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October:
Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• 68.2 KB
  • 46.2 KB
  • 46.7 KB
  • 62.6 KB
  • 73.3 KB
  • 50.7 KB
  • 32.4 KB
  • 51.9 KB
  • 95.3 KB
  • 67.8 KB
  • 55.7 KB
  • 92.5 KB
  • 88.9 KB
  • 59.5 KB
  • 76.1 KB
  • 64.7 KB
  • 50.8 KB
  • 55.1 KB
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 71
    that cuntasauraus video is disgusting. I'm not adverse to using the word bleep myself and don't take offence when others do, but to have a 3 and half year old saying it??? What the actual duck? How can any of her followers think its ok to have a child that age saying that word.

Call us what you want R but yet again you teaching W to say it has shown just what a terrible mother you are. Schools and other parents are going to love it when he comes out with it to teachers and other kids.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 53
    Parking my arse firmly here. Not been able to contribute much due to life but am reading through the threads. Carry on Tattle bastards ❀
    PS Lush recap and title. Fluffy clouds and crappy tracksuits on their way to you!

PPS Ragu, you are a massive bleep.

Reactions: 23
    What Rachael fails to note is that the complaints process in most of the professions she is dealing with is not only convoluted but aren’t even dealt with by the employees automatic line manager. Can you imagine having to explain to a lay manager how your employer had been on tattle and someone had complained and now you had to deal with the stage 1 complaint πŸ˜‚ My mind would be blown and I’d be like duck that off you go now.

Reactions: 22
    My first ever thread title, are you proud of me 🀭
    @DipsyDoodle can we recreate the Barbados/Barcelona video, you surprise me with her tour tickets so I can say β€œAre we” through gritted teeth (Need to add my teeth fit in my mouth, they’re not trying to escape to a different postcode)
    Love you all ❀

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 44
    That poor little boy doesn't have a clue what he's saying but thinks it must be a good word as mummy is laughing and telling him to say it again. I have no words for that video. Who talks to their child like that? 'Thats what we call the people on the hate site' . Try reading him a story or actually interacting with him you absolute idiot.

• Sad
    Reactions: 44
    I wonder how many huns have come looking to see what is being said about her. I realised that she doesn’t actually say what we talk about, apart from the Lego head debacle and she got that totally wrong. She can’t publicly admit what’s written about her because people would all come to the same conclusion as us. She thinks this troll rant is a clever move but it actually may be the start of her downfall.

Reactions: 24
    All, stop posting just to add nothing like "parking" or "great thread title". Press the watch button to get notifications.

• Heart
    Reactions: 17
    They all spout tit like "just because I'm on the internet doesnt give people the right to talk negatively about me"
    Yet they still upload every single detail about their life and don't they do exactly the same to us?? They assume we sit on a website 24 hours a day constantly refreshing etc and talk negatively about us?? They even come into our inbox with abuse (something we don't do)
    So who are the real trolls here? 🀣

Reactions: 25
    that cuntasauraus video is disgusting. I'm not adverse to using the word bleep myself and don't take offence when others do, but to have a 3 and half year old saying it??? What the actual duck? How can any of her followers think its ok to have a child that age saying that word.

Call us what you want R but yet again you teaching W to say it has shown just what a terrible mother you are. Schools and other parents are going to love it when he comes out with it to teachers and other kids.
    Cue lots of resposts of the huns tagging her in their posts of their kids saying the same thing. Ah the laughs 😩😩😩

Looking forward to these posts. Also looking forward to reading the reviews when the huns realise its not a book of advice on how to raise kids.
    587424E9-B8C2-4968-B835-2FA135BD7A65.jpeg

Reactions: 7
    bleeping hell, no point anyone buying that book. All you need to do it put all the pages she’s shared together in the right order and the bit she shared of her reading the audio book and you’ve got the whole lot! πŸ™„

• Haha
    Reactions: 40
    Why didn't she just make a new account and share it in bulk on here like Lucy did last time 😩. It would've been much easier.

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    That poor little boy doesn't have a clue what he's saying but thinks it must be a good word as mummy is laughing and telling him to say it again. I have no words for that video. Who talks to their child like that? 'Thats what we call the people on the hate site' . Try reading him a story or actually interacting with him you absolute idiot.
    Why would you let your child know about 'the hate site'?! Surely that's going to worry them no end?

Reactions: 20
    Why would you let your child know about 'the hate site'?! Surely that's going to worry them no end?
    Apparently they have all read here according to R. Well, betsy and seb but I'm sure Lula has had a sneaky read if her mates have mentioned anything. Wouldnt suprise me if shes shown edie here herself πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I wonder how many huns have come looking to see what is being said about her. I realised that she doesn’t actually say what we talk about, apart from the Lego head debacle and she got that totally wrong. She can’t publicly admit what’s written about her because people would all come to the same conclusion as us. She thinks this troll rant is a clever move but it actually may be the start of her downfall.
    I’ve thought for a while this will be her downfall and I feel like since Christmas time she knows things are spiralling downwards and is manically trying to control things. Maybe it’s wishful thinking on my part but I just feel somethings been different and this is the start of the end!

Reactions: 23
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.