PTWM #170 Betsy has gone to the land where womens clocks are bigger than Joshua's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that all these trolls she catches have what one would class as a job that requires integrity. They are always teachers and NHS workers never just Maureen from down the local launderette type thing.
I think that would be due to what information people share on social media and what she can take advantage of. For instance certain professions are more likely to list their jobs on Facebook etc as the use it for networking (nurses, teachers, all tend to follow each other from where they work, so they tag themselves in on the employment page.) Though if she uncovered someone who uses SM for a hobby etc she's got very little to bully them with, so she wouldn't shout them out.

It's a skewed attempt to display power because 9/10 employers won't care anyway.

Reactions: 22
Always nurses and teachers and mothers with tiny babies who are neglecting them to be horrible to people on the internet 🙄 Bore off Ratchet. You are a mouthy cow on your lives safe in the hobbit nest but you know your hole would drop out if you had to confront face to face. And you read here so you'll see this wont you? 🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I am confused as to what she is accusing these trolls of doing? And how she supposedly is "catching" them? Do they just comment on her page and she yells troll?
Just this thread 😆 the only way of anyone "catching" someone is because they leave their own profile pic in a screenshot by mistake.
Clearly josh didn't do a very good job when he used his work computer to sleuth out people on Rs behalf 🤣
Remember when they said they could track peoples I.P address.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
SmartSelect_20230307_121118_Chrome.jpg

Just for you Rach. Even the ads are trolls 😂😂 (no idea why this came up. Can't remember the last time I went there)
Also Rach, bring it on if you want to 'out me' you'll have trouble but good luck (thanks to having a retired police officer as a dad, all my social media is locked down) yes Rach an actual retired police officer, never stepped out of line, used databases for anything but cases he was working on etc so unlike your sop of a husband, he was a bloody good copper

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just this thread 😆 the only way of anyone "catching" someone is because they leave their own profile pic in a screenshot by mistake.
Clearly josh didn't do a very good job when he used his work computer to sleuth out people on Rs behalf 🤣
That’s probably what he got sacked for, false information.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's also looking at other threads as well so some of them aren't even commenting about her. One of them said the awful thing that she found Mrs Hinchs content boring 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I heard on the radio this morning France are looking to chance the laws about insta mums exploiting their children. Let’s hope it starts a change elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s doing what bullies do, can’t control the narrative bully people into submission. Her personality disorder traits are getting more frightening by the day. Someone needs to stage an intervention.

I’d have thought that Tattle would reduce the amount of trolling that ‘influencers’ get. People have got somewhere to vent and ask questions rather than messaging the influencer directly.

Reactions: 32
It’s not trolling if you have to go looking for it!
These influencers boil my piss screaming troll.

Reactions: 34
It’s not trolling if you have to go looking for it!
These influencers boil my piss screaming troll.
Without her constant droning about trolls she's got duck all content. Flogging her tracksuits, endless videos of Wilbert shouting "cuntasaurus" and waving his animals around, the occasional video of Jo simpering around her arse crack, and screenshots of Sloshy being a prick in the family group chat. She's meant to be a "family" Instatwat but nothing about her family is interesting, funny or relatable. Whining about trolls is easy, only limited by her imagination of what they've said, who they are etc.

Reactions: 29
I think that would be due to what information people share on social media and what she can take advantage of. For instance certain professions are more likely to list their jobs on Facebook etc as the use it for networking (nurses, teachers, all tend to follow each other from where they work, so they tag themselves in on the employment page.) Though if she uncovered someone who uses SM for a hobby etc she's got very little to bully them with, so she wouldn't shout them out.

It's a skewed attempt to display power because 9/10 employers won't care anyway.
I will never understand why public sector workers do that. In Scotland they are really discouraged from listing their occupation and workplace on social media.

Very true isn’t it. She does for the jugular by threatening their income.

Reactions: 10
So I've had a snoop on companies house and "part time working mummy" was incorporated in 2021, yet there are NO statements whatsoever - just changes of person with significant control (josh) and confirmation of said changes etc.

Surely in that time from summer 2021 up until now there would need to be at least one statement with financial assets etc??

Correct me if I'm wrong as I don't have the faintest clue about owning a business and declaring income etc but just seems very odd 🤷
If a company is incorporated in 2021 in June say, their account will go to June 2022 and then you have 9 months from the year end to file the accounts - taking you to march 2023!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I will never understand why public sector workers do that. In Scotland they are really discouraged from listing their occupation and workplace on social media.

Yet if anyone came for her income she would tit her pants because thats literally what her life revolves around and she wouldn't be nothing without it.
People aren't allowed to contact companies or charities she works with but she's allowed to do that to other people 🤷‍♀️ one rule for her and all that.
Make it make sense!!

Reactions: 25

My work listed on Facebook is about 4 jobs behind 😂😂 and that was my job at uni, when I knew no better than to have everything on there 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Without her constant droning about trolls she's got duck all content. Flogging her tracksuits, endless videos of Wilbert shouting "cuntasaurus" and waving his animals around, the occasional video of Jo simpering around her arse crack, and screenshots of Sloshy being a prick in the family group chat. She's meant to be a "family" Instatwat but nothing about her family is interesting, funny or relatable. Whining about trolls is easy, only limited by her imagination of what they've said, who they are etc.
Wilby did what? Imagine your non verbal child coming out with that? Did she film it or did she just lie about it? Either way piss poor patenting. Why film it/tell everyone. I'd be mortified. She just gets worse doesn't she?

Reactions: 7
Wilby did what? Imagine your non verbal child coming out with that? Did she film it or did she just lie about it? Either way piss poor patenting. Why film it/tell everyone. I'd be mortified. She just gets worse doesn't she?
She filmed and encouraged it on two different occasions. The second time she agreed with him that it was the correct name for the dinosaur and laughed about it telling him to say it again 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Tattle always had the receipts!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.