PTWM #170 Betsy has gone to the land where womens clocks are bigger than Joshua's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not followed her for about 2 years. I just catch up on here. The other day I must have looked at something on her story that was mentioned here. Today I realised I’ve been blocked 😂

So does she just block anyone that views her stories and then doesn’t follow? I don’t even regularly view. I’ve looked twice since unfollowing because it’s all on here, don’t need to give her the views.
If that’s what she does, that’s crazy. Blocking anyone that watches your stories but doesn’t instantly follow? Surely in her ‘job’ she shouldn’t blocking potential followers before they’ve had a chance to follow. I might have been seeing if I want to start following again 😂😂 I feel special now I’m on the blocked list 🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t want to dwell on this thought too much, but is it photoshopped? She doesn’t seem that out of proportion normally.

It’s just further reflection on what Ratchet has taught that family to value. Looks over everything.

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to dwell on this thought too much, but is it photoshopped? She doesn’t seem that out of proportion normally.

It’s just further reflection on what Ratchet has taught that family to value. Looks over everything.
There’s videos that do the rounds that show you how to pose like this, from the front she would look like she was straining for a huge tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve not followed her for about 2 years. I just catch up on here. The other day I must have looked at something on her story that was mentioned here. Today I realised I’ve been blocked 😂

So does she just block anyone that views her stories and then doesn’t follow? I don’t even regularly view. I’ve looked twice since unfollowing because it’s all on here, don’t need to give her the views.
If that’s what she does, that’s crazy. Blocking anyone that watches your stories but doesn’t instantly follow? Surely in her ‘job’ she shouldn’t blocking potential followers before they’ve had a chance to follow. I might have been seeing if I want to start following again 😂😂 I feel special now I’m on the blocked list 🥰😂
I think this is exactly what she does, the same happened to me. One of my friends put me on to her when they announced W has autism - our daughter has autism, it’s been an experience 😬
Friend said I’m sure you could give her advice, so I watched her stories for a bit, didn’t follow as she’s not generally the sort of Instagram account I follow, and after a couple of months she blocked me.
I think she must believe everyone who views her stories without following must be from here so they can come for her in her inbox. Imagine being that self important?

Reactions: 19
I missed the whole ring gate. Can someone please explain
She says she left her rings in London when her and Sloshy had a night away, after dropping B off at the airport for her holiday travels. Some of us thought it may have been an insurance scam as she was seen wearing her rings in some posts and stories. Then miraculously, on a live, she found her rings in her make up bag. Even though she had been wearing make up and the rings all week prior 🙈😂 the acting was awful!
---
I think this is exactly what she does, the same happened to me. One of my friends put me on to her when they announced W has autism - our daughter has autism, it’s been an experience 😬
Friend said I’m sure you could give her advice, so I watched her stories for a bit, didn’t follow as she’s not generally the sort of Instagram account I follow, and after a couple of months she blocked me.
I think she must believe everyone who views her stories without following must be from here so they can come for her in her inbox. Imagine being that self important?
Yep I viewed a few of her stories as a non follower, liked a comment someone made about the Rebl turkey trackies then got blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do wish teenagers travelling would just put the phones away. I get it you want pics to look back on, but FFS stop posing like you are on the front cover of bloody vogue. It’s honestly so sad. I really think people have forgotten to just live in the moment and enjoy themselves. Everything is always about getting the “perfect” photo for social media. Am so so glad this wasn’t a thing when I was young and out with all my mates every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ahhh was that review message from Janey? It doesn't count then. I've seen Janey's comments on her posts and I think she'd still say she was "Inspirational" if Rachael burnt down the women's centre with people in it.

Again, the bar is low.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She says she left her rings in London when her and Sloshy had a night away, after dropping B off at the airport for her holiday travels. Some of us thought it may have been an insurance scam as she was seen wearing her rings in some posts and stories. Then miraculously, on a live, she found her rings in her make up bag. Even though she had been wearing make up and the rings all week prior 🙈😂 the acting was awful!
---

Yep I viewed a few of her stories as a non follower, liked a comment someone made about the Rebl turkey trackies then got blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn’t even like or comment on anything 🤣. Just blocked for viewing without following.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I've had a snoop on companies house and "part time working mummy" was incorporated in 2021, yet there are NO statements whatsoever - just changes of person with significant control (josh) and confirmation of said changes etc.

Surely in that time from summer 2021 up until now there would need to be at least one statement with financial assets etc??

Correct me if I'm wrong as I don't have the faintest clue about owning a business and declaring income etc but just seems very odd 🤷

Reactions: 12
Why does she look an absolute bellend when she puts on mascara? And why even bother with it because it does duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed that all these trolls she catches have what one would class as a job that requires integrity. They are always teachers and NHS workers never just Maureen from down the local launderette type thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Has anyone noticed that all these trolls she catches have what one would class as a job that requires integrity. They are always teachers and NHS workers never just Maureen from down the local launderette type thing.
So true

Reactions: 10
They're always mothers as well apparently. As we are all aware from the tit books, Rabies has very little imagination. It's never a man, never someone who's childless and works in a supermarket.

Reactions: 27
I am confused as to what she is accusing these trolls of doing? And how she supposedly is "catching" them? Do they just comment on her page and she yells troll?

Reactions: 14
I am confused as to what she is accusing these trolls of doing? And how she supposedly is "catching" them? Do they just comment on her page and she yells troll?
By 'trolling her' she means they are commenting on here...the hate site as she calls it. She says in her inbox but has never given any evidence of that.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.