PTWM #169 Hi Rachel, its you, you’re the problem- it's you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gg was the one who always had a massive camel toe, I think she stayed with them while Bekind was still there. There was then a blonde plain looking girl that might be Amelia who moved in after Bekind had “moved out” for those few weeks.

Reactions: 6
I was like jesus betsy makes friends really fast she must be a right social butterfly, but of course her friends were already over there and she was travelling over to join them, so not actually all alone in Thailand like rachet keeps harping on about 🙄

Reactions: 23
Here's Betsy travelling around Thailand on her own.
I swear to God, she had me, I genuinely thought and was terrified that she was going alone.
That bleeping woman 😤. (Rachael not Betsy.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Here's Betsy travelling around Thailand on her own.
It’s pathetic 😂😂😂 she’s literally gone in a gals holiday to Thailand. I feel like we’ve all done that in some way shape or form. The actual dramatics from the whole lot of them is embarrassing. And this whole thing of ‘I don’t know when she’ll return’ is a huge lie!!! They have it all planned, she’ll be back in a month or two from her ‘solo travels’.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Gg was the one who always had a massive camel toe, I think she stayed with them while Bekind was still there. There was then a blonde plain looking girl that might be Amelia who moved in after Bekind had “moved out” for those few weeks.
I'm pretty sure it's possible to refer to Betsy's friends without being deeply personal about their physicality. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So you know those websites where you can personalise t-shirts and jumpers, etc? Well, I was bored.

Only £99.99. PayPal only.

Front
Screenshot_20230224_152500_Chrome.jpg

Back
Screenshot_20230224_152509_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I swear to God, she had me, I genuinely thought and was terrified that she was going alone.
That bleeping woman 😤. (Rachael not Betsy.)

I think that shows how much of a good person you are, and how much of a narcissistic psychopath she is. We were all there, but it’s nice to wish her well on her girls holiday :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's the way Rach went on about it, like B was the only person to ever travel.
Don't know about other areas of the country, but down here it is a massive thing - work your arse off during the summer and travel during the winter, to come back at the start of the summer season to do it all over again.
Like I've said before, my friends have kids who are on their 4th/5th winter of doing this (and they are not much older than B) and some people I know continue doing this for the rest of their lives.
Travelling and experiencing new things is not unusual, unless you've only ever lived in Torbay and taken package holidays :unsure:

Reactions: 9
She’s reposting all of Betsys posts, but not the one with her pals 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a dick!
*massive eye roll*
All this is so boring. I honestly couldn't give a duck about betsys travels tbh 🤣 and rach needs to grow the duck up and parent the kids she still has at home instead of gaslighting Lula and using her for content now betsy isn't there 😴😴
Shes literally bouncing from one issue to the next, she's crazy.
It was non stop stories about Wilby and josh autism, then it was betsy going Thailand, then going to Lula's autism and now back to betsy full pelt !
Shes manic as duck

Reactions: 26
*massive eye roll*
All this is so boring. I honestly couldn't give a duck about betsys travels tbh 🤣 and rach needs to grow the duck up and parent the kids she still has at home instead of gaslighting Lula and using her for content now betsy isn't there 😴😴
Shes literally bouncing from one issue to the next, she's crazy.
It was non stop stories about Wilby and josh autism, then it was betsy going Thailand, then going to Lula's autism and now back to betsy full pelt !
Shes manic as duck
She’s going to be insufferable with Betsy going to thailand, like she’s the only girl to do it. Riveting..
She is manic as duck isn’t she!

Reactions: 13
If she knew Lula would cope better with texting than speaking, that's great. But then she lets herself down by sharing her texts with thousands of strangers online
More likely that they were driving back from Heathrow and rather than waiting and speaking to T in person she decided to message over Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Oh that absolute woman!!! I was fully thinking and worrying about how Betsy would cope and she’s actually going to be perfectly fine! I’m quite glad though, I would hate for her to have been alone and something happened

Reactions: 12
I thought that was Grace aka Gigi?!

I get confused. It’s just taken me a month to catch up 😂🤣

“long time lurker and hardly poster” here 🙋🏼‍♀️😂
GG stayed with them for a while then moved in with her boyfriend. Amelia moved in with them while B was in Liverpool and travelled there with them all.

Reactions: 6
This is what it all comes down to for Rachel - the fact that she fucked up school and made poor life choices in her teenage years and ended up having children she, let’s face it, didn’t really want with men she didn’t really like. She constantly harps back to the past because she wants someone to blame for her tit outcomes and she will never let Josh or any of those children forget “what she went through” and how it “wasn’t her fault”.

She has the means to go travelling herself now, they could take the kids and homeschool if she was really into the idea, but no, that would be too much effort, she’d rather just resent her kids their freedom because she never had it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.