PTWM #169 Hi Rachel, its you, you’re the problem- it's you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Betsy has gone to the land where womens cocks are bigger than Joshua's.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Rach said in yesterday's live that BeKind has got her friend Amelia over there, she's done Bangkok but Bets really wants to do it. Amelia has made two friends so will be with them.

Also some screenshots from yesterday's live..... Not body shaming but she sure does look pregnant to me here 👀 can't wait for her to do a Stacy 😂
QUOTE]
I said that the other week. There is no way on this earth B would have gone on her own. She's saw Amelia having a great time and has went on and on at R who has agreed to fund it. B acts all bolshy in her little seaside town but in the grand scale of things she is nothing special and wouldn't have the balls to go travelling on her own. She "moved out" in November to her mum's friend's spare room and that's the extent of it.
I'm sure I saw on a live that Amelia was doing accountancy and R said "just tell your mum you're not doing it and go to Liverpool with Bets". Is she not the girl who was staying at Shambleton Towers with them? She's maybe taking a year out and going back to college/uni in September which would tie in with Joyce saying last week that B was going away for 5 months.

Reactions: 20
They're awfully quiet today, wouldn't be staying in London for the weekend would they🤔

Reactions: 16
QUOTE]
I said that the other week. There is no way on this earth B would have gone on her own. She's saw Amelia having a great time and has went on and on at R who has agreed to fund it. B acts all bolshy in her little seaside town but in the grand scale of things she is nothing special and wouldn't have the balls to go travelling on her own. She "moved out" in November to her mum's friend's spare room and that's the extent of it.
I'm sure I saw on a live that Amelia was doing accountancy and R said "just tell your mum you're not doing it and go to Liverpool with Bets". Is she not the girl who was staying at Shambleton Towers with them? She's maybe taking a year out and going back to college/uni in September which would tie in with Joyce saying last week that B was going away for 5 months.
I thought that was Grace aka Gigi?!

I get confused. It’s just taken me a month to catch up 😂🤣

“long time lurker and hardly poster” here 🙋🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He is a bleeping hole.

He is the type of man she is meant to be rescuing women from... why does she not see he is a bleeping prick? And why can't he see she's a toxic witch?

Aw well, at least they're not spoiling another pair!
lets face it, he would never, ever write that, without the commandants full permissions,
usual story, absolutely no different to muting calls from a desperately unhappy L,
or all when at Herpes Hut, this is my time.

she is a narcissist…you left me ..now suffer ..don't bother me

Edit: when it was said Bs going to Thailand on her own, it actually means, B is sitting on a plane, by her self ( well with 347 people) remember, R cannot drive to local shop on her own.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They're awfully quiet today, wouldn't be staying in London for the weekend would they🤔
I dont know how they do it. I'm going out tomorrow evening and my eldest who is 11 is staying with his aunt for the first time and I'm bricking it 🤣🤣 he usually only stays with his grandparents lol. Its took me 4 years to let my mother in law have my youngest over night haha

Reactions: 19
He is a bleeping hole.

He is the type of man she is meant to be rescuing women from... why does she not see he is a bleeping prick? And why can't he see she's a toxic witch?

Aw well, at least they're not spoiling another pair!
This.!!!!
Why can’t Rachet see that all this “work” she does is to help women to get away from men like this.

Reactions: 13
That message to Lula is absolutely not ok. And the way she constantly refers to them as broken. That's quite insulting IMO. Maybe the girls would like to forget the things they witnessed and not have it constantly brought up for the huns sympathy. And as for delightfully broken what the duck does that even mean??? God shes such a bleeping annoying twit!!!

Reactions: 40
Is all her content now just going to be showing how jealous she is of Betsy by posting any message or video she sends home?

Reactions: 23
‘Only call with certain issues’ - best daddy ever?!??? Is she serious? That’s a horrible thing to say to a child travelling across the world by herself!
Also meeting up with girls who have already settled up there dosent count as travelling by herself. Pathetic 😂

Reactions: 35
Her responses are so weird. It’s so hot….is it? I sat next to the loveliest lady…..did you?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.