PTWM #166 We know you're lying, your lips are moving 🎼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thing I remember was that nursery had reminded them to apply for a school place, they had said he would be ready to move up this year. I think R was surprised as in her head he can’t cope with life, so she thought he would be better coping with another yr at pre-school.
Sounds about right. Playing the victim. She’ll have more problems at the end of school if she defers and he doesn’t need it.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1918554

Thought those leisure suits reminded me of something. Prison wear. Quite apt.
I'm not body shaming but those trackies are not flattering at all, especially on the larger lady. I bet she can wait to flog all of them so she doesn't have to keep wearing them every day 😂

---

Also Lickarse Jo is so bloody annoying!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I think out of all of them Jo seems to pull off the best look in the trackie, but it’s still awful. I would feel like such an idiot wearing the same outfit as two other people it’s just embarrassing 🙈 I can’t believe how gross Rs hair looks at the back, such a mess!!

Reactions: 16
I think out of all of them Jo seems to pull off the best look in the trackie, but it’s still awful. I would feel like such an idiot wearing the same outfit as two other people it’s just embarrassing 🙈 I can’t believe how gross Rs hair looks at the back, such a mess!!
All that money at her disposal and she cannot pull off a good look ,however casual .

She is who she is ; cheap tacky and basic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I dont understand why they even chose those 2 colours? They are awful. Would have been better to choose versatile colours like black, cream or a stone colour (especially stone as that's the in colour atm) not colours from a chewit packet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just love the thought of her waking up in the morning, opening her vast wardrobe full of designer clothes.. and then remembering she's got 400 prison trackies to flog so needs to wear one, again, to advertise it 😅.
They look a right set of fannies 😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sparing a thought for poor Seb this morning having to look grateful for a car when he specifically asked for clothes 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have to say I quite like the boots but who would wear them with a tracksuit? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
With the tracksuit, Ratshit looks like she's purposefully sized up in an attempt to make her look teeny tiny. The arm is just in that pic sjows the tracksuit is way too oversized. They're tit but she's made it look even shitter.

Reactions: 20
Credit where it's due, it can't be an easy task to only find people to use, have as friends, become besties with, employ that are as irritating as you are. Hearing Jo and Jen with her literally makes me bleeping cringe. The fact they're all dressed the same, all sound the same, it's pathetic. She has obviously struck upon the perfect amount of money to pay them that makes them willing to give up their own identity, pride and their bleeping souls.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Should she be selling/advertising rebl stuff along with Patchwork? Surely it's confusing to customers whether they are supporting the centre or its going to Rach directly. I know this is completely intentional on her part and most of the profits are going into her pocket anyway. I know she's clever enough to stay just the right side of the law but I feel like this should be against some sort of code or law?

Reactions: 29
I see greedy and hinch at sss baby shower where it was just her closest pals and rachey pops nowhere to be seen…..bet she’s seething 😂😂 jooooossshhhhh they didn’t invite meeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bet she’s foaming she wasn’t invited to Stacey’s baby shower. Besties n all that now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Them 2 are such dicks thinking about when he “complained to rebel” and he got a email back was that her replying as it is her “brand” 🙄

Reactions: 11
Poor old Rach, her invite to her BFF Stacey’s baby shower must have got lost in the post?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is it with all the hands over mouth photos from L? have I missed something with todays yoof?

---

They are really NOT flattering to any body type, are they? Dodgy seams and camel toes galore 😳
Yeh the hands over mouth thing seems to be a random trend 🤷‍♀️ maybe Rancid should give it a go!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.